Stretched Pussy

Will her pussy ever get back to normal

• yes

Votes: 39 41.1%
  • no

Votes: 56 58.9%

• Total voters
maybe you should look for a lover on the side. Just saying!
That's how I found this site. Looking for a little something on the side. But now that I have moved I might entertain the thought of being a regular.

[QUyouOTE="Thomas Johnson, post: 1011794, member: 72193"]My Wife has been fucking a black man for over three years now. He only comes to our area for a short time every year, but in that time his cock has been in her over 40 times, and always bareback. He is very thick and has stretched her so much I can hardly feel her. Will she always stay stretched or will her pussy get back to normal?[/QUOTE]
Do you guys have *******? Cause every time she push one out that pussy widen and stretches how did it feel?

[QUyouOTE="Thomas Johnson, post: 1011794, member: 72193"]My Wife has been fucking a black man for over three years now. He only comes to our area for a short time every year, but in that time his cock has been in her over 40 times, and always bareback. He is very thick and has stretched her so much I can hardly feel her. Will she always stay stretched or will her pussy get back to normal?
Do you guys have *******? Cause every time she push one out that pussy widen and stretches how did it feel?[/QUOTE]
So maybe she's always been stretch and hope someone could fill that hole

I was getting bbc regularly (3-4 times a week) for almost 6 months. Took a month vacation to go back home to see family. I am not sure if I'm different than others. But my pussy never went back to normal. I shrank a little. But over 30 days it was still a lot bigger than before I started fucking BBC. Now I'm back and have a new very thick, very well hung black boyfriend but I have to admit. I know why lol but my pussy will never go back to normal. And it's soooo worth it!

The pussy goes back to normal but after fucking black men regularly the brain will relax that region to what it’s used to. So for me I start out tight but when aroused the region will relax closer to the shape of the black cock. My hubby noticed it the few times he tried to fuck me after I had been with my bull for a while. He couldn’t stay hard or orgasm because of his size being so small. So now he is content with jacking off while I ride his face. I women think they want to continue tucking white men, they should refrain from fucking black men. There are exceptions of course but not many.

Personally I love the way my Wife's Pussy & ASS Feels right after she has been Stretched to the MAX by at least 2 GIANT Black Cocks, Because she usually in the mood for more fucking than any one man, OR 2-3-4. could ever perform. And she usually has no problem finding guys. It's amazing just how much she can take. I've sat in amazement watching her shove 2 or more cocks in one hole that had to of been 4 inches across and 11 inches long. But her pussy feels amazing stretched out and dripping.

She'll go back to 'normal' / tight. That's why we take breaks! :bounce:
It’s true, it does tighten back up some and every time I have sex with my bull I feel full and I feel the amazing pressure but after having sex with my bull for a year, my pussy is definitely not the same. My husbands penis feels VERY different. For him as well. His hand feels better to him now. I don’t take that personal, it’s just how it is now.

It’s true, it does tighten back up some and every time I have sex with my bull I feel full and I feel the amazing pressure but after having sex with my bull for a year, my pussy is definitely not the same. My husbands penis feels VERY different. For him as well. His hand feels better to him now. I don’t take that personal, it’s just how it is now.
Shame for him. One of my ladies had her pussy reconstructed - there's a word for that... - after giving birth to twins and only then her cuck boyfriend could enjoy some sex again. But it's not cheap. And as she was owned by a gang of black guys it did not last long. But enough tight to me! BTW, there are creams for making it tighter too, and your hubby could pull on some toy on top of his dick. That is, if you still give a dime

Shame for him. One of my ladies had her pussy reconstructed - there's a word for that... - after giving birth to twins and only then her cuck boyfriend could enjoy some sex again. But it's not cheap. And as she was owned by a gang of black guys it did not last long. But enough tight to me! BTW, there are creams for making it tighter too, and your hubby could pull on some toy on top of his dick. That is, if you still give a dime
I’ve heard of that but my pussy is plenty right for my black lovers. I feel great to them and them to me so no need for any surgery. Hubby does have a hollow strap on he uses on me occasionally but it’s not the same physically or mentally for me. For us, if we are sexual, he uses a dildo chin strap on his face. He’s very talented with it and good with his tongue and he’s proud of that. I
His preference is masterbation while I ride his chinstrap. It works for us. Real cuckolds really aren’t into traditional sex after a while. They can’t cum that way and rarely stay hard.

It will go back naturally over time. By time I mean if a woman doesn't have a good sized cock for weeks. Excersizing helps alot too.

Back