Strapon sex - How many guys enjoy having their wives fuck them with a black cock?

A few weeks ago, my wife Tracey and I took a big step and she had her first interracial encounter. I won't go into detail because I have posted it elsewhere on this site but we had another session with Gerry last night that was even hotter than the first time if that was possible. I was much more at ease this time and really relaxed watching my wife and her lover enjoy each other.

Tracey has never been inhibited and a few years ago while we were still dating she used her fingers on my ass while she was giving me head. I had women play with my ass before but Tracey really went at me. It was uncomfortable at first but I got used to her probing and then began to like it. Actually I looked forward to it.

Then one Sunday afternoon, after she had cum but I had not, she asked if she could use one of her vibrators on me while she jacked me off. I really got off as she probed my backside with the vibrator while she jacked my dick and sucked on my nipples.

I exploded when I came. This went on for several months until she surprised me one night with a strapon. We had actually been having strapon sex for more than a year before we ever talked about her being with a black man.

Prior to her first time with Gerry, we swapped partners with another couple, so Gerry was not the first guy I had ever seen her with and sometimes while we had strapon sex she would tease me saying it was Jim (the man from the other couple) fucking my ass even though I am not gay nor had sex with a guy.

Last week she was waiting for me in bed when I got home from work. Tracey had me go down on her and then after a big orgasm had me lay on my back and close my eyes. When I opened them she had an 8 inch black cock attached to her harness.

She fucked me really good with it, having me look over in the mirror watching me get fucked, my legs bent and in the air as she drove the cock in my ass.

After Gerry left last night, her new black lover, we both retreated to the bedroom and she had me clean up the present that he left. I wanted to fuck her used pussy but Tracey had other ideas and had me get on all fours as she drove her strapon in my ass.

She kept asking if I loved that black cock and how did that black cock feel in my ass? I felt like my ass was on fire as she pounded in me. She stood us up by the bed, looking straight into the mirror, her cock buried up my ass as she jacked my dick and pulled and twisted on a nipple, as her tongue dabbed at ny ear.

I shot off all over the floor. I'm not sure I had ever came as much and felt totally spent as she withdrew the monster from my ass.

I cleaned up my mess as she went thru the house cutting off lights and we went to bed wrapped in each other's arms.

As I'm typing this and having my coffee Tracey is taking a shower. I'm worked up just from sharing the story and may see if she'll let me go down on that beautiful pussy before breakfast.

My question is how many other men who share their wives have strapon sex with their spouses? While I have never thought about letting a man fuck me and used to think same sex with guys was repulsive, I don't mind eating Gerry's cum from her juicy pussy and even find myself thinking about him fucking my ass like he fucks her.

It's really got me curious what other cuckolded husbands do.

My wife has used a strap-on with me and I love it. We have a nice size 7 inch black one that I enjoy and this past week she surprised me with one that inserts in to her and has the molding rub against her clit while she fucks me which is really hot. I love it when she fucks me good while stroking my cock or pinching my nipples. It is amazing feeling just remember lots of lube and prep before insertion or could be a little painful lol. I'm not totally sure how my wife feels about it but her pussy is always soaked and dripping after she fucks me with a strap-on so I can only assume she enjoys it as well.

A few weeks ago, my wife Tracey and I took a big step and she had her first interracial encounter. I won't go into detail because I have posted it elsewhere on this site but we had another session with Gerry last night that was even hotter than the first time if that was possible. I was much more at ease this time and really relaxed watching my wife and her lover enjoy each other.

Tracey has never been inhibited and a few years ago while we were still dating she used her fingers on my ass while she was giving me head. I had women play with my ass before but Tracey really went at me. It was uncomfortable at first but I got used to her probing and then began to like it. Actually I looked forward to it.

Then one Sunday afternoon, after she had cum but I had not, she asked if she could use one of her vibrators on me while she jacked me off. I really got off as she probed my backside with the vibrator while she jacked my dick and sucked on my nipples.

I exploded when I came. This went on for several months until she surprised me one night with a strapon. We had actually been having strapon sex for more than a year before we ever talked about her being with a black man.

Prior to her first time with Gerry, we swapped partners with another couple, so Gerry was not the first guy I had ever seen her with and sometimes while we had strapon sex she would tease me saying it was Jim (the man from the other couple) fucking my ass even though I am not gay nor had sex with a guy.

Last week she was waiting for me in bed when I got home from work. Tracey had me go down on her and then after a big orgasm had me lay on my back and close my eyes. When I opened them she had an 8 inch black cock attached to her harness.

She fucked me really good with it, having me look over in the mirror watching me get fucked, my legs bent and in the air as she drove the cock in my ass.

After Gerry left last night, her new black lover, we both retreated to the bedroom and she had me clean up the present that he left. I wanted to fuck her used pussy but Tracey had other ideas and had me get on all fours as she drove her strapon in my ass.

She kept asking if I loved that black cock and how did that black cock feel in my ass? I felt like my ass was on fire as she pounded in me. She stood us up by the bed, looking straight into the mirror, her cock buried up my ass as she jacked my dick and pulled and twisted on a nipple, as her tongue dabbed at ny ear.

I shot off all over the floor. I'm not sure I had ever came as much and felt totally spent as she withdrew the monster from my ass.

I cleaned up my mess as she went thru the house cutting off lights and we went to bed wrapped in each other's arms.

As I'm typing this and having my coffee Tracey is taking a shower. I'm worked up just from sharing the story and may see if she'll let me go down on that beautiful pussy before breakfast.

My question is how many other men who share their wives have strapon sex with their spouses? While I have never thought about letting a man fuck me and used to think same sex with guys was repulsive, I don't mind eating Gerry's cum from her juicy pussy and even find myself thinking about him fucking my ass like he fucks her.

It's really got me curious what other cuckolded husbands do.[/quote

It's really got me curious what other cuckolded husbands do.

Pictures Please!

My wife has used a strap-on with me and I love it. We have a nice size 7 inch black one that I enjoy and this past week she surprised me with one that inserts in to her and has the molding rub against her clit while she fucks me which is really hot. I love it when she fucks me good while stroking my cock or pinching my nipples. It is amazing feeling just remember lots of lube and prep before insertion or could be a little painful lol. I'm not totally sure how my wife feels about it but her pussy is always soaked and dripping after she fucks me with a strap-on so I can only assume she enjoys it as well.
I enjoy a good pegging

My wonderfull wife has been pegging me for over 5 years now. We started out with a small dildo & now I can easily take the real big ones that she loves to play with. I love to get all cleaned & shaved, put on one of my babydoll gowns, panties, stockings, high heels & blonde wig and kiss & make out with her and pretend we are lesbian lovers. When she is ready she roughly bends me over, yanks my panties down & takes me hard & fast till we both cum.

Back