Strapon sex - How many guys enjoy having their wives fuck them with a black cock?

My first wife was very active sexually and much more than I knew but was always ready to screw if I wsnted or in many cases her needing some cock. She was game for lots of things and once after our ******* was born said she had been getting horny a lot and with a g/f had went and bought a black vibrator. I was amazed she had one but she thought she needed it and even showed me how she used it, saying she liked the contrast of the dark black vibrator in her white pussy. Then one night she said let me use it on you I wasn't sure but she said if I let her use it on me could use it on her butt too so I said yes. She was giggling and said this will be fun as she lubed my butt up and turned the thing on and slowly inserted it I felt like peeing but she was saying just relax as I was on all fours on the bed. She got about 4-5" in and pulled back and swirled it around too the pee sensation turned into being excited and she said your dick is getting hard you must like this. I realized I was hard and she started going faster saying you need this. I got to use it on her later and when we screwed both of us were extemely turned on, my wife said your dick was harder than normal was embarrassed it aroused me.

When a woman fucks a mans ass it is expressing domination of the man by the woman. It usually starts with a finger and jerking off while talking about sex and it ends up with something big in your ass and the female knowing that she owns your ass and you will do whatever she desires. Men fool themselves into thinking it was their idea and she lets you believe whatever you want, as long as she approves. Funny how men believe that their wife fucking other men is all about what the husband wants and that he lets her . It is even funnier when the wife goes along with the charade.

I never pegged my husband but one of the black guys I dated was into making the husbands suck his cock and fucking them in the ass. He told me it did it to humiliate the husbands and to show his dominance over white husbands. I would have probably not continued dating him after finding out those things but he treated me very good and he was really fun to be with both in bed and out. I would never let him near my husband until one night we had been out partying and came home *******. My husband was asleep when we came in and I let my boyfriend talk me into letting him have my husband. My husband ended up sucking his cock until he came down his throat and then sucked him back hard so he could fuck his virgin ass. After that night my husband walked a little funny for a week or so. He also got fucked a few more times by black guys I dated. He told me he didn't like it at first but they always made him cum.

Phyliss
Phyliss you are such a naughty girl and the Black guys who fucked your hubby do it because they like having sex with other men but need an excuse

It feels good to have things pushed up your ass both physically and mentally but when a woman starts fucking your ass she owns you and totally dominates. Most women that make their husbands willing cuckolds tell me that they start slowly dominating him and fucking his ass is an essential part of the process to domination. Sounds like Tracy is a hot strong woman who knows what she wants and how to get and keep it. Lucky man

Back