STRAP ONS and Pegging your hubby

I use a BBC Strapon on my Hubby all the time, very empowering I love it. A girlfriend I had years back use to double team him with me, He loved it.
One time he whore a nice sun dress bra and panties and she dressed up like the UPS man. I watched her make love to him as a man and him the woman. Very hot. I was supposed to join in later but was mesmerized by the whole thing. We don't like cameras much but that is one seen I wish I had video taped. At that point I started to understand why he likes watching me. :)

2012-07-22-06-37-03-jpg.1928512

Honestly, why are white women so much into pegging? I had this female neighbour of mine. Long story short, she used my place to meet her black men while her ******* stayed in her flat. Weeks ago, she said she didn't want me to fuck her anymore. So I said forget about using my abode. On Thursday, she came back to seduce me and after one hour sex or so she suggested trying a strap-on. On me! I answered I wasn't ready for that. Really, what's going on?

We started with her finger, later I dressed with female underwear and she used a carrot on me*, before starting using a strap-on on me several times. After a while, she got tired and we never did again... I miss that! :cry::(

(*) Take in account that we didn't have sex shops or online stores in our city in the 90s. I was in a business trip when I could buy a strap-on on a sex shop.

Back