STRAIGHT couple visiting St Pete

dotty

Couple
We may be on an extended stay with older parents in the Tampa area soon. We would like to connect with a discreet,healthy,darker,STRAIGHT black man our age (early forties). We need someone that is very confident,assertive that is comfortable and likes getting it on with a married white gal in her husbands presence. We have no interest in size,looks or weight or any of the other ego interests of younger men.We are not into a lot of picture takeing,public outings so a married man looking to tap some white pussy discreetly is welcome thanks

We may be on an extended stay with older parents in the Tampa area soon. We would like to connect with a discreet,healthy,darker,STRAIGHT black man our age (early forties). We need someone that is very confident,assertive that is comfortable and likes getting it on with a married white gal in her husbands presence. We have no interest in size,looks or weight or any of the other ego interests of younger men.We are not into a lot of picture takeing,public outings so a married man looking to tap some white pussy discreetly is welcome thanks

Contact me, bbtb1962@yahoo I am in the Orlando area, check out my profile and let's talk.

Back