Straight Black men who love hubby orally servicing them

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
Since going black, several black men who considered themselves straight enthusiastically had hubby rim them while they fucked me and had hubby sucked their cock. One guy fucked hubby saying he didn't care whose ass he got, he loved anal sex.

Just curious for the straight black guys who like this. Is it the power/submission aspect or something else?

Since going black, several black men who considered themselves straight enthusiastically had hubby rim them while they fucked me and had hubby sucked their cock. One guy fucked hubby saying he didn't care whose ass he got, he loved anal sex.

Just curious for the straight black guys who like this. Is it the power/submission aspect or something else?
just horny bull who need to get off ,inbox me u guys. The question is did u guy's enjoy the sex and was he good

This is a long standing fantasy of mine
I have owned several white sluts . I want a couple . Both to admire and worship my cock . If I want hubby to suck me off that is what it is . I love getting my asshole licked makes my cock jump uncontrollably . I wAnt to be deep inside wife and him licking my ass . What an orgasm we both will have

From hubby cuckold. I agree with Jonlikestoes. It's not only the wife who admire the Bull. A real Bull is interested by couples IF both are excited by him. Wife naturly, but husband too. I'm hard when my wife's BBC naked. It's normal for me to be hard. He like that. He can compare me. He win each time. My wife just touch him, just kiss him...
The first time he make love to my wife in front of me, he invited a bi man for me. The deal was I was fucked by a man while they make love. Finally...the bi man fuck with my wife (with condom). No problem. While wife and man fucked, my wife's Man ask me to lick his asshole. It was the first time of my life I do that. I found this natural, and a way to show him my submission (just before wife and other man fuck, he had ejaculated in her pussy, showing me, showing to the other man he was THE MAN). He masturbated me to make me enjoy.
I suck and lick his BBC. I eat his cum from pussy wife or when he make love with her. Sometimes he comes out of her pussy and alternately squirts in her pussy and in my mouth.

Yes" bout total control of the cuckold and wife( ownership) both body

Yes" bout total control of the cuckold and wife( ownership) both body
The cuckold is necessary to the Bull. An intelligent bull, therefore perverse, uses the physical weaknesses of the husband. The bull will fuck the husband if he is hard for him. To show him and show the woman that he is superior. Doing that he also frees the woman from taking care of her husband. The bull must be concerned to excite the husband. It begins when you undress. The husband need be hard, the woman wet...

since my then girlfriend first got me into be a cuckold i just grown so into it, i often want a black boyfriend of my own and forget about women, I find myself using the women i date as a way of getting black men these days
I my need to do that some day but right now the can not get all the bbc she need they days so I get to used her right now

Its a natural progression for any favored bull that the cuckold orally service him in front of the woman. It shows them both you submit to him as the alpha who sexually satisfies your lady, it honors his large hung cock and it shows her you accept he is her choice for the sexual alpha male lover and you want to settle into a submissive role and it starts by her seeing you suck and pleasure her lovers hung cock that may still have her juices and his cum on it. It tells her its ok to go forward with her feelings of attraction and you recognize how well he fucks her and that he is physically superior to you and in recognizing that, you want to leave no doubt your role has changed as the husband in the marriage, leaving her sexual pleasure to him. You will have to grow and change roles finally in a new level. But its ok, the gain for everyone is worth it and she will be more willing to spread her legs and fuck her lover in front of you and so will he since he can now humiliate you and further bond with her sexually as you no longer stand in the way, physically or mentally with either of them of returning to sexual provider. He or another bull will be her provider and she will understand you submit to her alphas fucking her and are not threatened by their feelings of each other. In fact, she may be encouraged to have you clean them both more frequently and help facilitate humiliation which further encourages her to have more sex with her lover. Because lets face it, when they saw me sucking a bulls cock, that was it, they immediately and instinctively knew I wasnt what they wanted sexually any longer. they wanted their alpha and I was moving to a submissive servant role sexually, supporting her needs first.

Back