Storytime: Confessions of a black stud

nice stories but remember that not all of the bulls who show up are what they claim and as far as taking big cock many women don't know what a big cock feels like and shape makes a difference. Getting deep throat is fun but difficult for the person doing it just try to shove an English cucumber down your throat lol. My wife has fucked about 200 men often many times. Her biggest cock was 11 inches in Arkansas. She is a systems consultant and works all over , petite business lady by day cock love at night. The men she enjoys most are the ones who take time to socialize and have fun and who pay attention to her, like she says there will be plenty of opportunity to suck cock and get fucked and have me clean and service, just relax. The guy with 11 was okay but she has had 9 and 10 that were wonderful and even a 5 that made her squirt. Have you had anyone swallow your cock

Guess I was slacking on the writing from a bit, but work and traveling kinda got in the way. So here's another story.

My inability to find a regular Hotwife (or 4) enabled me to continue my search on other sites (unless you travel, b2w is tricky in finding play people...and lots of posers in the Philly/NY area), so I posted an ad on my favorite swing site, SLS, in early December. A few cpls answered, including a Hotwife couple looking for a BBC after a Christmas party at a Philadelphia-area hotel. We agreed to meet around 10:30 straight at the room.

I had just arrived back in the states on a trip to Brazil and wanted some Hotwife pussy. I met them at the door of their room, and the couple had their share of drinks. She was 5'7", but petite against my muscular frame. After some small talk to loosen the mood and kissing her, he urged me to go up to her. I immediately put my hands on her body and kissed her deep. She had a focus that she wanted her hands on.

She looked amazing sucking my thick cock, and I couldn't wait to ravish her. I get off putting a wife's left hand, with wedding ring on, stroking my cock. After doing this and allowing hubby to film, I slid on a magnum, and prepared to fill her up. I took her on her back, and she loved the slapping sounds my balls made against her. I picked her up and fucked her, tossed her around the room, fucked her doggy, and jack hammered her when she rode me.

After 1.5 hrs, I slid off the condom because I needed a break. The wife wasn't on birth control, but I had excellent control on when to pull out. She sucked me and smiled, her pussy dripping wet. Her hubby pleaded for her to get on my cock bareback, and she held it and put it in. We fucked for another 30 mins in a few positions, her pussy dripping everywhere. Her hubby was ready to see me nut, and even hinted at a plan B pill. I got her on her back and thought about knocking her up, but I pulled out at the last minute and covered her face in my seed.

I thought about pushing them to have her take another load as I'm a multi-cummer, but I decided against it. We then parted ways. I'm looking forward to seeing them again, hopefully soon.

Come visit us March 26. We are setting up a late night hotel BBC gang bang in CT.

Again, I've found myself slacking on the writing. As the birds wake me up this Monday morning and I lament missing out on some Hotwife pussy this weekend from family obligations (though I'll be catching up this week), I'll write another one.

I post a CL ad about every 3 months in the Philly area looking for prospective Hotwives; this time, I posted one around Valentine's Day. There are a surprising amount of regular couples that want a little spice, and some BBC in their lives. The holiday went and passed, but a cpl answered my ad and wanted to come over the following Monday. I was free after a workout, so I obliged and offered to host.

The wife was southeast Asian, early 30s, a little extra, but very cute and the hubby was early 40s and not quite a cuck, but basically there. They came over after dinner at a reputable spot and we chatted over a *******. The wife was coy, but she could see evidence of what I had in my pants and wanted a closer look. After the *******, I suggested we head upstairs.

She went to the bathroom and changed into a new outfit. The hubby liked her in lingerie, and enjoyed the idea of her getting fucked in what she was just given for the holiday. She was shy and much shorter than me, but melted after I kissed her. I grabbed her and put her hand on my rock hard cock, poking through my boxer briefs. She couldn't believe the size, and the drinks at dinner had loosened her up for a taste.

She dutifully sucked me as she marveled at my size and proceeded to stroke and fantasize about it inside her. After putting on a condom, I fucked her deep for an hour, making her squirt and cum everywhere. Her hubby joked that I should "take off the condom to fill her up with cum," but I didn't know her birth control situation. When I was ready, I shot my seed all over her face and tits.

After all was said and done, she cleaned in the shower and said she had a great time. I've met with them a couple of times since and she's loved the attention and BBC I give her, now complete with 2 or 3 of my loads deep inside, and last time, sharing her with a tall, beautiful French woman who wanted to help me dominate her.

The memory keeps this stud very happy.
well written and well done

Back