Storytime: Confessions of a black stud

I read tons of fake stories up here, clearly written by clowns that read too many fantasy novels. In an effort to work on my writing skills and capture some memories, I'll spend the next few weeks writing the true stories some of my most interesting encounters.

I will occasionally post a CL ad in the Philly-area looking for a Hotwife or couple for some fun, and I posted a while back. The replies were ok, but I got a text message from someone who answered an ad from a few months back and recognized the pics. We had been talking on and off about how he wanted to see his wife take 4 or 5 guys, ultimately relenting that they couldn't find quality or real guys. She was younger than him, 32 to his 50, and in pretty good shape, and willing to host in one of the burbs west of the city. I had thought they were fake, but they were searching for an encounter solo. I agreed to meet them on a Saturday.

We pick a place they actually frequent, and chat for a little bit. She was cute and into it, but I got the sense that this was more his jam than hers. After chatting it up a bit and having a couple of drinks, I followed them down the Main Line-ish roads to their place. I sat down and we chatted for a bit, then she went upstairs to change. They wanted to "keep their bedroom sacred", whatever that means, so the fucking was to take place in the living room.

The hubby and I talked about what she was into (only bareback and exchanged testing info, likes it rough, yadda yadda yadda), and waited for her to come down. She wore this black lingerie that didn't entirely cover everything and had a shot with the hubby to calm the nerves. Next thing I know, she's mounted on all fours on an ottoman, waiting to get fucked.

I took her mouth for a while, and it was a bit annoying, because the ottoman was low to the ground (tough for me at 6'5"). She could barely take half of my 9.5" in her mouth. Then, after the hubby had her for a bit, I took my turn. It was sexy seeing me fill her tight white pussy with my long BBC, but she couldn't handle me right away, so I had to go slowly. After a few minutes where I was finally inside her, I began to pick up the pace, and she backed away every time I got balls deep. For someone requesting a big cock and rough fucking, she was really particular about how she wanted it. This went on for about 20 minutes where we fucked then I took her mouth, with hubby alternating.

I suggested we move to another surface, and she got up and went to the bathroom. When she got back, I suggested she lay on her back, which she refused, opting to go on all fours on the couch. "OK, fine." I was able to get even deeper, and just about every stroke resulted in her pulling away, almost screaming. On one fateful stroke, she pulled away to where I was completely out of her pussy, and I put my cock head in her ass. She screamed and jumped up, said she couldn't do this, and ran upstairs.

The hubby went and talked to her and came back down with the bad news. I was upset, but understanding that not everyone can handle big dick/the whole swinging situation. The strange thing was during the entire time I got dressed, the hubby suggested I shouldn't be upset, like I didn't do essentially what as asked, and that his wife wasn't as ready for this as he believed she was. I told him that this was a waste of my time, and thought of the other women I could have fucked that night.

It made me wonder if I should be proud that I was too big for this potential Hotwife to handle. It made me ponder if this situation happened with other guys; you hear about the meets with guys who aren't able to perform, but this is the opposite. It also made me reach for my phone to see if one of the other local women were free for a fuck that night...
i can understand and it must have been a let down for you. We have had a few guys who were not much fun for various reasons but moved on and learned from the experience. One thing I know is that if you have a good relationship and can just enjoy each others company then the sex will follow and even if it is not great sex it will still be fun

whatever, my profile says male and i am with a thick skin. I think I remember something about being bonified in brother where art thou, now that i could go for but verified sounds a little strange to me like as if I need to pass a test to get in the door.

Haven’t written about an encounter in a while, and wanted to before I head into work, so here it goes :).

I’ve been seeing this white cuckold couple about 2 years on and off. The hubby is a near-50 executive for a tech company, makes over $1M a year, and likes to be emasculated somewhat in the bedroom. The wife is early 40s, typical soccer mom personality, Amazing body and gorgeous face; could easily model. Their fetish was having me foreplay with her, fuck her nice and deep with my big cock, fill her with my thick, creamy cum, and to satisfy the hubby’s submissive and bi tendencies, to clean out my nut with his tongue as his gorgeous wife kisses me. Of course, I’m usually up for a second round. :)

Our play would usually work around schedules. Sometimes, I would see them 4-5x in 2 months then go about 4 months with no contact, but they know what I do: fuck a few local wives and single women, but keep a test within 3 months to ensure that I’m safe bareback (and mandate the same out of my regular partners).

I hadn’t heard from the cuckold in about 3 months and he messaged me early last month, suggesting he had an idea for his wife that involved me. I was excited as I hadn’t seen them in some time, but a bit disappointed in the makeup of our arrangement. The only circumstance we met was at his behest and when he was present. Although she got the biggest dick she ever enjoyed and the security from me, constantly relaying the message that “it is only about sex and I’m no home wrecker,” he wouldn’t let me see her alone, a circumstance which meant that I would have been able to see her more (he travels ~50% for work; she’s a stay-at-Home with ******* from their respective first marriages), and also that he potentially wouldn’t get to live his kink out of tasting my thick, creamy nut dripping from her perfect pussy. I raised the issue with him in this scheduling: if you want me to be a regular, she needs to have some control and be able to see me both with and without you. She also relayed this message, with him giving consideration.

Fast forward to the night we were scheduled to meet. It was a cold, rainy Philadelphia Saturday evening in April. The couple went out with friends to some typical high-end restaurant (the type that you or I can only afford maybe 1-2x a year, but that’s neither here or there) to celebrate and she tries to match her woman counterpart ******* for *******, but can’t; she gets sloppy. As the night goes on, the cuckold sends me messages about timing, which didn’t bother me. I was watching hoops and movies with friends, and didn’t have a timeline.

Around 1, I get a text message from him saying it was probably off, at her insistence. I then reached out and asked why. She told me she got upset at his inability to allow her to have the experience as she wanted it, which was me alone, and occasionally him as cleaner then reclaiming her. This caused him to storm out of the room and go downstairs. I insisted on coming over and talking it out. She agreed.

I get to the room and she opens the door, wearing nothing but a pair of black panties. She gives me a big embrace in the dark room, and tells me to join her in bed, only the two of us in the room. I disrobe to my boxer briefs and climb in. She’s stumbling through her words, but clearly has something on her mind. I make sure I have consent, as she’s rubbing my muscles and my huge, hard cock as I want nothing more to fill her up. I kiss her passionately. She really is one of my favorite hotwives I’ve been lucky enough to have, and the 6 months since the last time I had her was entirely too much.

Things progress, and after re-introducing the fantastic oral sex we both give, she climbs on top of me and exclaims she loves how I fill her up. I smile and bring her to orgasm. We switch positions and I start to fuck her on top. Soon after, her hubby walks in, stumbling from his evening. She asks him to join, but he pouts and takes a seat on the other side of the five star Center City suite. I’m continuing to enjoy her, as if he’s not there. Her moans were incredible, and as I fucked, her pussy made a juicy, sloshing sound that is when it’s best.

He couldn’t take anymore. He got up and got really upset that we weren’t forcibly trying to include him in our evening, pouted again that he wasn’t involved, and left the room. His wife was temporarily distraught, but she knew there was something else she wanted: my seed inside her. After I made her cum again, I filled her with every drop of my first load and we both collapsed.

I thought of leaving (again, not a home wrecker), but she insisted I stay. We chatted, she remarked about how she needed my body between texts with an overly sensitive hubby, and the second I got hard again, I was back in her to give her more orgasms and another huge load. After I cleaned up, I got dressed, kissed her on the way out and left.

Little did I know, there was more to come a bit later...

(I’ll continue writing later; the workday calls)
That's hot

Haven’t written about an encounter in a while, and wanted to before I head into work, so here it goes :).

I’ve been seeing this white cuckold couple about 2 years on and off. The hubby is a near-50 executive for a tech company, makes over $1M a year, and likes to be emasculated somewhat in the bedroom. The wife is early 40s, typical soccer mom personality, Amazing body and gorgeous face; could easily model. Their fetish was having me foreplay with her, fuck her nice and deep with my big cock, fill her with my thick, creamy cum, and to satisfy the hubby’s submissive and bi tendencies, to clean out my nut with his tongue as his gorgeous wife kisses me. Of course, I’m usually up for a second round. :)

Our play would usually work around schedules. Sometimes, I would see them 4-5x in 2 months then go about 4 months with no contact, but they know what I do: fuck a few local wives and single women, but keep a test within 3 months to ensure that I’m safe bareback (and mandate the same out of my regular partners).

I hadn’t heard from the cuckold in about 3 months and he messaged me early last month, suggesting he had an idea for his wife that involved me. I was excited as I hadn’t seen them in some time, but a bit disappointed in the makeup of our arrangement. The only circumstance we met was at his behest and when he was present. Although she got the biggest dick she ever enjoyed and the security from me, constantly relaying the message that “it is only about sex and I’m no home wrecker,” he wouldn’t let me see her alone, a circumstance which meant that I would have been able to see her more (he travels ~50% for work; she’s a stay-at-Home with ******* from their respective first marriages), and also that he potentially wouldn’t get to live his kink out of tasting my thick, creamy nut dripping from her perfect pussy. I raised the issue with him in this scheduling: if you want me to be a regular, she needs to have some control and be able to see me both with and without you. She also relayed this message, with him giving consideration.

Fast forward to the night we were scheduled to meet. It was a cold, rainy Philadelphia Saturday evening in April. The couple went out with friends to some typical high-end restaurant (the type that you or I can only afford maybe 1-2x a year, but that’s neither here or there) to celebrate and she tries to match her woman counterpart ******* for *******, but can’t; she gets sloppy. As the night goes on, the cuckold sends me messages about timing, which didn’t bother me. I was watching hoops and movies with friends, and didn’t have a timeline.

Around 1, I get a text message from him saying it was probably off, at her insistence. I then reached out and asked why. She told me she got upset at his inability to allow her to have the experience as she wanted it, which was me alone, and occasionally him as cleaner then reclaiming her. This caused him to storm out of the room and go downstairs. I insisted on coming over and talking it out. She agreed.

I get to the room and she opens the door, wearing nothing but a pair of black panties. She gives me a big embrace in the dark room, and tells me to join her in bed, only the two of us in the room. I disrobe to my boxer briefs and climb in. She’s stumbling through her words, but clearly has something on her mind. I make sure I have consent, as she’s rubbing my muscles and my huge, hard cock as I want nothing more to fill her up. I kiss her passionately. She really is one of my favorite hotwives I’ve been lucky enough to have, and the 6 months since the last time I had her was entirely too much.

Things progress, and after re-introducing the fantastic oral sex we both give, she climbs on top of me and exclaims she loves how I fill her up. I smile and bring her to orgasm. We switch positions and I start to fuck her on top. Soon after, her hubby walks in, stumbling from his evening. She asks him to join, but he pouts and takes a seat on the other side of the five star Center City suite. I’m continuing to enjoy her, as if he’s not there. Her moans were incredible, and as I fucked, her pussy made a juicy, sloshing sound that is when it’s best.

He couldn’t take anymore. He got up and got really upset that we weren’t forcibly trying to include him in our evening, pouted again that he wasn’t involved, and left the room. His wife was temporarily distraught, but she knew there was something else she wanted: my seed inside her. After I made her cum again, I filled her with every drop of my first load and we both collapsed.

I thought of leaving (again, not a home wrecker), but she insisted I stay. We chatted, she remarked about how she needed my body between texts with an overly sensitive hubby, and the second I got hard again, I was back in her to give her more orgasms and another huge load. After I cleaned up, I got dressed, kissed her on the way out and left.

Little did I know, there was more to come a bit later...

(I’ll continue writing later; the workday calls)
thats hot

The rest of Atlanta was filled with Southern cuisine, vanilla nightclubs that were highly overrated, but a group celebrating a family members bday that had a great time. The side Hotwife adventures that I was hoping to have beyond that first encounter were somewhere between near misses, over voyeurish exchanges with picture collectors, and just outright disappearing acts. I believe I’ve said it once before, but to me, Atlanta is a bad lifestyle town.

You don't know the half of it.

Woke up still on European time, so figured I would finish the story:

So the wife had her first experience alone with a black guy, and she loved it. She was able to do things without her hub’s Incessant coaching and his need to clean my seed from her upon my completion, and he was, as the R’s are muttering “big mad.”

The next few days resulted in some text messages from him that tried to re-assert his position in the marriage. Told me she was using me only for my cock (duh), would try to suggest how much his lifestyle with their 4 ******* cost (yeah, I bet), and would insinuate that he was leaving the marriage. He even grabbed her phone to text from it, which she didn’t like. This went on for about a week, where it was somewhere between annoying and where I was concerned for her safety. I told him to lose my number and no woman was worth this amount of stress. The last contact in this rally was her apologizing.

About 6 weeks later, I received a text from him (and I lie to you not, I got nervous because I thought it was because I got her pregnant), and he fully apologized. Admitted he was under the influence of ******* and wasn’t thinking clearly. I told him he misunderstood my issues and they were mainly with him controlling the relationship I had with his wife; I wanted to enjoy her whether he was there or not and so did she, and that he was being selfish holding that from her. He admitted he wasn’t ready for me to fuck her alone because of his inferiority issues, but relented that he missed seeing my big, thick black cock slide inside her, the noises she made when I hit her spot, how her immaculate skin looked against mine, and of course, fulfilling his submissive tendencies and cleaning up my seed from her dripping pussy.

I told him this was all reasonable, and that we should set a date to get reacquainted. Summertime and travel has prohibited us from so far, but we’ll get something on the calendar soon.

Yo Anthony, great stories man.

youe above story shows that this only works when husband is totally into this....too much stress when he’s all emotional about the situation

Keep the stores coming

Haven’t written anything for a while, and I have some stories to tell, so here goes: Last week, I visited Atlanta and the Miami metro area for the rare triumvirate of family, work, and fucking Hotwives. Here is my story:

/“Law and Order” double gavel

I arrived in Atlanta on Friday morning and had a Hotwife I had pre arranged a meeting with. She was a bit older and quite fond of bbc. I was staying in the downtown Hilton, but there for a family members birthday, so because I’m a HH member, I got another room on another floor. Upon meeting and talking for a few, she mounted me, and we began. She took me missionary until she squirted all over me. After reminding her that I had been tested right before the trip and that she had also, she agreed to let me take her without protection. I enjoyed her in a few other positions as her hubby watched in the chair; the cowgirl resulted in quite the fountain. I finished by blowing a load all over her chest. She was quite happy and sticky and then sent her on her way.

The rest of Atlanta was filled with Southern cuisine, vanilla nightclubs that were highly overrated, but a group celebrating a family members bday that had a great time. The side Hotwife adventures that I was hoping to have beyond that first encounter were somewhere between near misses, over voyeurish exchanges with picture collectors, and just outright disappearing acts. I believe I’ve said it once before, but to me, Atlanta is a bad lifestyle town.

On Sunday, mercifully, well before kickoff of Eagles/Falcons a few blocks away, I head to Ft. Lauderdale for a business event right up the road in Boca, but not before a Sunday night date ?. Another older Hotwife had contacted me on SDC about getting together; turns out, at Splash Mocha in 2018, I had just missed her. She was on the prowl, winked those doting eyes, and I missed the signal. Truth is, I was only looking for couples I had pre-arranged a meet up with, and most of those were bareback (again, both with recent testing). With a smile and her New York accent, she accepted my rationale, climbed on top of me and gave me a kiss, then led me to their bedroom.

Her house was incredibly nice, but my admiration was somewhat short-lived, as this amorous Hotwife greedily knelt on the side of the bed and sucked my hard cock. She couldn’t wait to get it inside her, and i obliged.

I enjoy fucking women like her who both have experience with bigger guys because it allows me to gauge my skill and what i might be able to work on, which I’ll talk about later.

After a few pumps and learning I was a bit thicker than some of her other bulls, she squirts a fountain all over the hardwood floor, making it slick for a bed-stander like myself. We both laughed, and then she commanded hubby get a towel. He came back with 4 and all the same color, which let me know this was the norm. After fucking for about an hour to a music playlist that your neighborhood DJ would be proud of bumping, and what had to be a gallon of squirt when I hit the spots right, i unloaded a massive 2-day load inside her, rewarding her for riding so well cowgirl. We exchanged some more pleasantries, she joked about the plentiful jobs in the Miami/FLL metro area in an attempt to get me to relocate. She did comment that I was perhaps not vocal enough, and I explained that for me, that takes time; sometimes, a woman may not seek that dominance right off the bat, and just from my personal experience. But as a guy who fucks about 50-100 women a year, I took that as valuable feedback, and retired for the evening.

The next morning, I stayed at possibly the nicest hotel I’ve ever been in Boca and engaged in conferences by day, exquisite meals by night, and more fun.

Monday night, there was a 40-something Pittsburgh Hotwife who’s hubby was in town for a series of interviews and had me over at her place in FLL. We had connected on a few swinger sites previously, and my Alma mater is in Western PA, but on my visits there, we missed each other due to constraints and commitments. I enjoyed how cut-to-the-chase she was. They stayed at a suite on the edge of town, she answered the door wearing little and fucked me in all my favorite positions before taking a big load. And then another one. Glad (for her sake) she was on bc. Leaving drained, I headed back for more meetings and chats.

For weeks, I had been talking to this newbie couple, wife was very fit and late 20s and hubby was only about an inch shorter than me in the cock, but wanted to fill a fantasy. After seeing some of my videos and for some reason being apprehensive about the local talent, which I found astounding, we agreed to meet Wednesday night. He got a room in the hotel, which had to run in the 300s, and after a work event and dinner, gave me the room number, told me to bring protection, and let’s have fun.

I arrived to the room to a Hotwife who meets all of my visual “loves”: tall, long hair, incredibly fit, immaculate skin. I was thrilled, and it was evident. She took off her robe and unveiled these knee-high socks, revealing either a tomboy or barely-legal type of vibe. I can come around to that. Beyond that...meh at best.

Both were incredibly shy, and it wasn’t the best action. She knelt and sucked, but could barely fit us both in her mouth. When it came to fucking, she could barely go for 2 minutes without pulling back, and made sounds that were somewhere between a slight hint of pleasure and mostly pain as she was being stuffed with cock she could barely handle. After only about 20 minutes of fun, I blew fly fertile seed on her tits, cleaned up without her even saying goodbye, shook her hubby’s handshake and listened to his explanation “first times aren’t always great, right?!”, shot him a look of “yeah, ok” then went back to my room.

The next morning, I packed up, had a few chats with some colleagues and then left the event, but the highlight of the trip was to attend Splash. Splash is a series of hotel takeovers that are run in Florida, but have since expanded to Georgia and Texas. Many of you have heard of Splash Mocha, which is an event run for single guys, but Splash is primarily for couples. The coordinator of Splash Mocha, an incredible businessman, TJ, also had the hookup for 20 single males to attend Splash. After realizing the even coincided with my visit to South Florida, I contacted him and he granted me a last-minute spot that opened up. But before that, I had a housecall to make.

There were a few couples who saw on SDC and SLS that I was going to be in the area, but even with a rental car, I wanted to remain on-site for as much of Splash as was possible, which meant my play windows were basically Thursday lunchtime to evening and Sunday morning to early afternoon, my flight back to Philly. A couple reached out to me weeks before, asking if I would be interested in the Thursday afternoon slot. She was curvy but had nice, proportionate large tits and liked bbc, so I figure it was worth a shot.

The couple stayed near one of the inlets in FLL with boating access. Upon walking in their house, I immediately noticed the vaunted ceilings, the modernized kitchen, and the pool overlooking the bay with a boat attached; this couple was loaded. I had talked primarily on kik, so color me shocked when the wife sheepishly leaned in for a hug and said hello in a British accent. My cock was rigid.

She was mid 50s, had a pull down dress on that revealed cleavage and ass, and was quite inquisitive about my age: I’m early 30s, but to some, look early to mid 20s. After showing ID to assuage her concerns, we chatted some and then went up to her palatial Master suite. To my delight and dismay, a scene from Blacked.com was on the tv: delight because they do such a good job filming; dismay because your boy was a candidate to film for them about 4 years ago, but they stopped calling ?.

Anywhoo, she was incredible. After placing on a condom, I fucked her missionary, cowgirl, from behind, and anytime I wasn’t inside her pussy, I was inside her mouth. And she squirted every time I pulled out of smacked her clit with my hard black gift. After her husband, who watched and enjoyed her too came down her throat, we had some more intimate time together, and I enjoyed pushing the limits of her experiences with a bull. Upon request, I covered her delicious tan tits with my ******* and hopped in the nicest master shower I’ve ever been in. A few more compliments to her about the house led her to suggest I buy it (it’s for sale!), but that being out of a young professional’s price range, I said my good byes, and set off to Splash.

And at Splash, I had much, much more awaiting me...

To be continued...

Yo, is Blacked.com out of their mind. You could easily be on there. They’ve got the same 5 black dudes that are in every interracial scene

Anthony, no doubt man.....I feel you. No need to be labeled as a porn star when you are living that life already and not acting but actually providing these experiences for real.

Keep laying down these stories. Stories from a bull’s perspective is much better for my masculine mindset. There is plenty space for Cuck Tales on another thread

Haven’t written anything for a while, and I have some stories to tell, so here goes: Last week, I visited Atlanta and the Miami metro area for the rare triumvirate of family, work, and fucking Hotwives. Here is my story:

/“Law and Order” double gavel

I arrived in Atlanta on Friday morning and had a Hotwife I had pre arranged a meeting with. She was a bit older and quite fond of bbc. I was staying in the downtown Hilton, but there for a family members birthday, so because I’m a HH member, I got another room on another floor. Upon meeting and talking for a few, she mounted me, and we began. She took me missionary until she squirted all over me. After reminding her that I had been tested right before the trip and that she had also, she agreed to let me take her without protection. I enjoyed her in a few other positions as her hubby watched in the chair; the cowgirl resulted in quite the fountain. I finished by blowing a load all over her chest. She was quite happy and sticky and then sent her on her way.

On Sunday, mercifully, well before kickoff of Eagles/Falcons a few blocks away, I head to Ft. Lauderdale for a business event right up the road in Boca, but not before a Sunday night date ?. Another older Hotwife had contacted me on SDC about getting together; turns out, at Splash Mocha in 2018, I had just missed her. She was on the prowl, winked those doting eyes, and I missed the signal. Truth is, I was only looking for couples I had pre-arranged a meet up with, and most of those were bareback (again, both with recent testing). With a smile and her New York accent, she accepted my rationale, climbed on top of me and gave me a kiss, then led me to their bedroom.

Her house was incredibly nice, but my admiration was somewhat short-lived, as this amorous Hotwife greedily knelt on the side of the bed and sucked my hard cock. She couldn’t wait to get it inside her, and i obliged.

I enjoy fucking women like her who both have experience with bigger guys because it allows me to gauge my skill and what i might be able to work on, which I’ll talk about later.

After a few pumps and learning I was a bit thicker than some of her other bulls, she squirts a fountain all over the hardwood floor, making it slick for a bed-stander like myself. We both laughed, and then she commanded hubby get a towel. He came back with 4 and all the same color, which let me know this was the norm. After fucking for about an hour to a music playlist that your neighborhood DJ would be proud of bumping, and what had to be a gallon of squirt when I hit the spots right, i unloaded a massive 2-day load inside her, rewarding her for riding so well cowgirl. We exchanged some more pleasantries, she joked about the plentiful jobs in the Miami/FLL metro area in an attempt to get me to relocate. She did comment that I was perhaps not vocal enough, and I explained that for me, that takes time; sometimes, a woman may not seek that dominance right off the bat, and just from my personal experience. But as a guy who fucks about 50-100 women a year, I took that as valuable feedback, and retired for the evening.

The next morning, I stayed at possibly the nicest hotel I’ve ever been in Boca and engaged in conferences by day, exquisite meals by night, and more fun.

Monday night, there was a 40-something Pittsburgh Hotwife who’s hubby was in town for a series of interviews and had me over at her place in FLL. We had connected on a few swinger sites previously, and my Alma mater is in Western PA, but on my visits there, we missed each other due to constraints and commitments. I enjoyed how cut-to-the-chase she was. They stayed at a suite on the edge of town, she answered the door wearing little and fucked me in all my favorite positions before taking a big load. And then another one. Glad (for her sake) she was on bc. Leaving drained, I headed back for more meetings and chats.

For weeks, I had been talking to this newbie couple, wife was very fit and late 20s and hubby was only about an inch shorter than me in the cock, but wanted to fill a fantasy. After seeing some of my videos and for some reason being apprehensive about the local talent, which I found astounding, we agreed to meet Wednesday night. He got a room in the hotel, which had to run in the 300s, and after a work event and dinner, gave me the room number, told me to bring protection, and let’s have fun.

I arrived to the room to a Hotwife who meets all of my visual “loves”: tall, long hair, incredibly fit, immaculate skin. I was thrilled, and it was evident. She took off her robe and unveiled these knee-high socks, revealing either a tomboy or barely-legal type of vibe. I can come around to that. Beyond that...meh at best.

Both were incredibly shy, and it wasn’t the best action. She knelt and sucked, but could barely fit us both in her mouth. When it came to fucking, she could barely go for 2 minutes without pulling back, and made sounds that were somewhere between a slight hint of pleasure and mostly pain as she was being stuffed with cock she could barely handle. After only about 20 minutes of fun, I blew fly fertile seed on her tits, cleaned up without her even saying goodbye, shook her hubby’s handshake and listened to his explanation “first times aren’t always great, right?!”, shot him a look of “yeah, ok” then went back to my room.

The next morning, I packed up, had a few chats with some colleagues and then left the event, but the highlight of the trip was to attend Splash. Splash is a series of hotel takeovers that are run in Florida, but have since expanded to Georgia and Texas. Many of you have heard of Splash Mocha, which is an event run for single guys, but Splash is primarily for couples. The coordinator of Splash Mocha, an incredible businessman, TJ, also had the hookup for 20 single males to attend Splash. After realizing the even coincided with my visit to South Florida, I contacted him and he granted me a last-minute spot that opened up. But before that, I had a housecall to make.

There were a few couples who saw on SDC and SLS that I was going to be in the area, but even with a rental car, I wanted to remain on-site for as much of Splash as was possible, which meant my play windows were basically Thursday lunchtime to evening and Sunday morning to early afternoon, my flight back to Philly. A couple reached out to me weeks before, asking if I would be interested in the Thursday afternoon slot. She was curvy but had nice, proportionate large tits and liked bbc, so I figure it was worth a shot.

The couple stayed near one of the inlets in FLL with boating access. Upon walking in their house, I immediately noticed the vaunted ceilings, the modernized kitchen, and the pool overlooking the bay with a boat attached; this couple was loaded. I had talked primarily on kik, so color me shocked when the wife sheepishly leaned in for a hug and said hello in a British accent. My cock was rigid.

She was mid 50s, had a pull down dress on that revealed cleavage and ass, and was quite inquisitive about my age: I’m early 30s, but to some, look early to mid 20s. After showing ID to assuage her concerns, we chatted some and then went up to her palatial Master suite. To my delight and dismay, a scene from Blacked.com was on the tv: delight because they do such a good job filming; dismay because your boy was a candidate to film for them about 4 years ago, but they stopped calling ?.

Anywhoo, she was incredible. After placing on a condom, I fucked her missionary, cowgirl, from behind, and anytime I wasn’t inside her pussy, I was inside her mouth. And she squirted every time I pulled out of smacked her clit with my hard black gift. After her husband, who watched and enjoyed her too came down her throat, we had some more intimate time together, and I enjoyed pushing the limits of her experiences with a bull. Upon request, I covered her delicious tan tits with my ******* and hopped in the nicest master shower I’ve ever been in. A few more compliments to her about the house led her to suggest I buy it (it’s for sale!), but that being out of a young professional’s price range, I said my good byes, and set off to Splash.

And at Splash, I had much, much more awaiting me...

To be continued...
LOVE your stories & pics :lips:

I read tons of fake stories up here, clearly written by clowns that read too many fantasy novels. In an effort to work on my writing skills and capture some memories, I'll spend the next few weeks writing the true stories some of my most interesting encounters.

I will occasionally post a CL ad in the Philly-area looking for a Hotwife or couple for some fun, and I posted a while back. The replies were ok, but I got a text message from someone who answered an ad from a few months back and recognized the pics. We had been talking on and off about how he wanted to see his wife take 4 or 5 guys, ultimately relenting that they couldn't find quality or real guys. She was younger than him, 32 to his 50, and in pretty good shape, and willing to host in one of the burbs west of the city. I had thought they were fake, but they were searching for an encounter solo. I agreed to meet them on a Saturday.

We pick a place they actually frequent, and chat for a little bit. She was cute and into it, but I got the sense that this was more his jam than hers. After chatting it up a bit and having a couple of drinks, I followed them down the Main Line-ish roads to their place. I sat down and we chatted for a bit, then she went upstairs to change. They wanted to "keep their bedroom sacred", whatever that means, so the fucking was to take place in the living room.

The hubby and I talked about what she was into (only bareback and exchanged testing info, likes it rough, yadda yadda yadda), and waited for her to come down. She wore this black lingerie that didn't entirely cover everything and had a shot with the hubby to calm the nerves. Next thing I know, she's mounted on all fours on an ottoman, waiting to get fucked.

I took her mouth for a while, and it was a bit annoying, because the ottoman was low to the ground (tough for me at 6'5"). She could barely take half of my 9.5" in her mouth. Then, after the hubby had her for a bit, I took my turn. It was sexy seeing me fill her tight white pussy with my long BBC, but she couldn't handle me right away, so I had to go slowly. After a few minutes where I was finally inside her, I began to pick up the pace, and she backed away every time I got balls deep. For someone requesting a big cock and rough fucking, she was really particular about how she wanted it. This went on for about 20 minutes where we fucked then I took her mouth, with hubby alternating.

I suggested we move to another surface, and she got up and went to the bathroom. When she got back, I suggested she lay on her back, which she refused, opting to go on all fours on the couch. "OK, fine." I was able to get even deeper, and just about every stroke resulted in her pulling away, almost screaming. On one fateful stroke, she pulled away to where I was completely out of her pussy, and I put my cock head in her ass. She screamed and jumped up, said she couldn't do this, and ran upstairs.

The hubby went and talked to her and came back down with the bad news. I was upset, but understanding that not everyone can handle big dick/the whole swinging situation. The strange thing was during the entire time I got dressed, the hubby suggested I shouldn't be upset, like I didn't do essentially what as asked, and that his wife wasn't as ready for this as he believed she was. I told him that this was a waste of my time, and thought of the other women I could have fucked that night.

It made me wonder if I should be proud that I was too big for this potential Hotwife to handle. It made me ponder if this situation happened with other guys; you hear about the meets with guys who aren't able to perform, but this is the opposite. It also made me reach for my phone to see if one of the other local women were free for a fuck that night...
If youever want a tight CD ass, I'll take every inch of that beautiful big cock. Lebanon PA.

Been a while since I’ve updated this mini-blog, but just had a fun weekend, and would like to update it.
So, I did travel quite a bit for the weekend. Mask on, social distancing, but that didn’t stop me from fucking all I wanted to.
Since starting my Onlyfans, I’ve been driving to make more content in my fun, and I’ve had some success. This weekend, I was spending an afternoon & night in Nashville, then about 36 hours between Orlando & Jacksonville.
First stop: Nashville. I had been in contact with a Hotwife who I missed at Splash Mocha in ‘18 (didn’t see her!) and ‘19 (out of the country), so I decided she was worth the first fill-up. And was she ever! She was taller than I thought, 5’9”, mid 40s, had a whole, real black QOS tattoo right above her pussy (albeit with an Alabama ‘A’, striped with Crimson and White) and seemed to think birth control wasn’t necessary.

We’ll see about that.
She decided that after not fucking any BBC essentially since the Coronavirus pandemic had started, it was time to get back on the wagon. So after I finished up a late afternoon conference call, she dialed in to get drilled. I filled her for over an hour, hubby watching. She was thick and incredible. I could tell she was out of practice, but I loved giving her this big cock. An hour and a half later, she was dripping with two loads, and well aware of my goal for 2020: baby #7.
After that, I ventured to the rooftop bar for a ******* and a bite. A lovely scene in Green Hills at the hotel I was at overlooking Vanderbilt’s campus and the city in the distance.
I had an evening appointment I was eagerly awaiting; the young couple had been doing non-stop chatter for 2 weeks. From past experience, I should have known this was a warning sign. They ended up flaking, which is a shame. Would have made for a hot scene, but fellas, take note. If you travel, always have a backup plan.
Note; the Nashville couple that cancelled and didn’t as much as apologize is on this site, promoting content and I would advise against centering an evening around them. Please DM me if you need more information.
Oh well, early flight out to Florida. Hopped on the plane to Florida, where I met the famous, amazing, breathtaking Janet Mason. She was incredible, as always, and seeking young studs to drain. We had a fun scene and chatted for a bit before I headed to a nearby bar for what I thought was to be a quick bite to refuel.

I was supposed to do something with this porn Star, Brooke Tyler, but got another last minute text that she wasn’t available. Damn. But again, off my list.
I relaxed and laughed at the hapless FSU fan base at this establishment, eager at an early 7-0 start for their squad, but then an underwhelming remaining 3 quarters; Floridians drowned in cheap domestic beers and sorrow for another surely disappointing campaign. 😂😂

After Brooke cancelled, shrugged it off and got in the car to meet another Hotwife couple a few hours away. I had seen the wife at a swinger event, and by my lonesome late last year, so I knew she was legit. Petite, but fit; brunette, luscious & perky fake tits, and a smile that only comes out when the jokes are funny or the dick is big and hard. The couple filmed our fun with lights that gave my skin a light glow of sweat and a camera all the right angles. We fucked for 3.5 hours straight (refractory period be damned!), her taking 4 loads of mine. She wasn’t done, but bruh, I was! I kissed her goodbye and went back to my room, collapsing on the bed after a hard day of fucking.
After losing exercise discipline for a couple of days, I got in an hour lift at the gym downstairs before coming back to bed and configuring my plans back in Central Florida. I was to meet up with another Hotwife who was in town from the Midwest with a friend, both with an affinity for BBC. But I had plans with a younger hotwife, who ended up being a flake. This younger Hotwife is also a member promoting content: avoid her. For more information on who she is, DM me. But again, this is why you have backup plans.
I arrived at the swinger Resort where the Midwest Hotwife was, and she looked as fantastic as the pictures. I informed her of my recent test and weekend of filling women who had recent tests, and she was thoroughly pleased. Because she would get the creme filling I could provide. After some flirting in the hot tub and pool, once we had an opening from leery eyes and her Hub’s blessing, she walked me back to her room. After turning on the camera and a brief shower, we fucked all over. I could tell she wasn’t out of practice, but her studs may not have been giving her the proper. She was a bit thicker, but that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be picked up and fucked. After about 30 minutes, I dumped my viscous cum inside her married pussy. Probably the most intense fuck of the weekend, she wouldn’t let me leave the bed, inundating me with kiss after kiss, touches, suggestions to look for work where she lived 😂😂😂.

We came back to the pool and one of the gossipy wives who...let’s just say didn’t have the most active fitness regimens called out the Hotwife’s glow. She told her where it came from and gave a wink to the lady. The lady wasn’t getting any from this stud.

After some more relaxation by the pool and a heads up to the group of my flight time in the early evening, the midwestern Hotwife suggested to her friend that she might like a good fuck, and soon. After all. It’s her birthday, and what better way to celebrate? We walked to the the room where she took a shower with the other wife. While the hubs putzed around drinking local domestics, I chugged a bottle of water, lost my board shorts, and got cracking. The half hour session started with them both sucking, the new wife getting drilled from behind, and the midwestern wife fucking me loudly and taking another pearly load, requested right in front of her friend and the two hubs. Another orgasm shivered down her and caused every drop to flow out of me.

Exhaustion. So much sex.

After exchanging pleasantries and serious offers to visit anytime, I got in my rental to his the airport.

I sit now on the plane. Maybe another baby on the way 😇. Five women pleased and filled. A bunch more stuff made for a fun content site. Two younger hotwives who easter time aren’t meant to be taken seriously, but I was able to mitigate with planning and networking in advance. And a dick that will take a couple of days to heal.

Well, maybe just one 😂

Damn Ant, you bring a whole new meaning to having hoes in different area codes. Damn. I envy the energy to do all of that.

Been a while since I’ve updated this mini-blog, but just had a fun weekend, and would like to update it.
So, I did travel quite a bit for the weekend. Mask on, social distancing, but that didn’t stop me from fucking all I wanted to.
Since starting my Onlyfans, I’ve been driving to make more content in my fun, and I’ve had some success. This weekend, I was spending an afternoon & night in Nashville, then about 36 hours between Orlando & Jacksonville.
First stop: Nashville. I had been in contact with a Hotwife who I missed at Splash Mocha in ‘18 (didn’t see her!) and ‘19 (out of the country), so I decided she was worth the first fill-up. And was she ever! She was taller than I thought, 5’9”, mid 40s, had a whole, real black QOS tattoo right above her pussy (albeit with an Alabama ‘A’, striped with Crimson and White) and seemed to think birth control wasn’t necessary.

We’ll see about that.
She decided that after not fucking any BBC essentially since the Coronavirus pandemic had started, it was time to get back on the wagon. So after I finished up a late afternoon conference call, she dialed in to get drilled. I filled her for over an hour, hubby watching. She was thick and incredible. I could tell she was out of practice, but I loved giving her this big cock. An hour and a half later, she was dripping with two loads, and well aware of my goal for 2020: baby #7.
After that, I ventured to the rooftop bar for a ******* and a bite. A lovely scene in Green Hills at the hotel I was at overlooking Vanderbilt’s campus and the city in the distance.
I had an evening appointment I was eagerly awaiting; the young couple had been doing non-stop chatter for 2 weeks. From past experience, I should have known this was a warning sign. They ended up flaking, which is a shame. Would have made for a hot scene, but fellas, take note. If you travel, always have a backup plan.
Note; the Nashville couple that cancelled and didn’t as much as apologize is on this site, promoting content and I would advise against centering an evening around them. Please DM me if you need more information.
Oh well, early flight out to Florida. Hopped on the plane to Florida, where I met the famous, amazing, breathtaking Janet Mason. She was incredible, as always, and seeking young studs to drain. We had a fun scene and chatted for a bit before I headed to a nearby bar for what I thought was to be a quick bite to refuel.

I was supposed to do something with this porn Star, Brooke Tyler, but got another last minute text that she wasn’t available. Damn. But again, off my list.
I relaxed and laughed at the hapless FSU fan base at this establishment, eager at an early 7-0 start for their squad, but then an underwhelming remaining 3 quarters; Floridians drowned in cheap domestic beers and sorrow for another surely disappointing campaign. 😂😂

After Brooke cancelled, shrugged it off and got in the car to meet another Hotwife couple a few hours away. I had seen the wife at a swinger event, and by my lonesome late last year, so I knew she was legit. Petite, but fit; brunette, luscious & perky fake tits, and a smile that only comes out when the jokes are funny or the dick is big and hard. The couple filmed our fun with lights that gave my skin a light glow of sweat and a camera all the right angles. We fucked for 3.5 hours straight (refractory period be damned!), her taking 4 loads of mine. She wasn’t done, but bruh, I was! I kissed her goodbye and went back to my room, collapsing on the bed after a hard day of fucking.
After losing exercise discipline for a couple of days, I got in an hour lift at the gym downstairs before coming back to bed and configuring my plans back in Central Florida. I was to meet up with another Hotwife who was in town from the Midwest with a friend, both with an affinity for BBC. But I had plans with a younger hotwife, who ended up being a flake. This younger Hotwife is also a member promoting content: avoid her. For more information on who she is, DM me. But again, this is why you have backup plans.
I arrived at the swinger Resort where the Midwest Hotwife was, and she looked as fantastic as the pictures. I informed her of my recent test and weekend of filling women who had recent tests, and she was thoroughly pleased. Because she would get the creme filling I could provide. After some flirting in the hot tub and pool, once we had an opening from leery eyes and her Hub’s blessing, she walked me back to her room. After turning on the camera and a brief shower, we fucked all over. I could tell she wasn’t out of practice, but her studs may not have been giving her the proper. She was a bit thicker, but that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be picked up and fucked. After about 30 minutes, I dumped my viscous cum inside her married pussy. Probably the most intense fuck of the weekend, she wouldn’t let me leave the bed, inundating me with kiss after kiss, touches, suggestions to look for work where she lived 😂😂😂.

We came back to the pool and one of the gossipy wives who...let’s just say didn’t have the most active fitness regimens called out the Hotwife’s glow. She told her where it came from and gave a wink to the lady. The lady wasn’t getting any from this stud.

After some more relaxation by the pool and a heads up to the group of my flight time in the early evening, the midwestern Hotwife suggested to her friend that she might like a good fuck, and soon. After all. It’s her birthday, and what better way to celebrate? We walked to the the room where she took a shower with the other wife. While the hubs putzed around drinking local domestics, I chugged a bottle of water, lost my board shorts, and got cracking. The half hour session started with them both sucking, the new wife getting drilled from behind, and the midwestern wife fucking me loudly and taking another pearly load, requested right in front of her friend and the two hubs. Another orgasm shivered down her and caused every drop to flow out of me.

Exhaustion. So much sex.

After exchanging pleasantries and serious offers to visit anytime, I got in my rental to his the airport.

I sit now on the plane. Maybe another baby on the way 😇. Five women pleased and filled. A bunch more stuff made for a fun content site. Two younger hotwives who easter time aren’t meant to be taken seriously, but I was able to mitigate with planning and networking in advance. And a dick that will take a couple of days to heal.

Well, maybe just one 😂
amazing sex life

Love your story updates. Great to hear there are plenty of wives (& their cuckold hubby’s) still wanting BBC. Lucky guy!
Was this the first time you encountered a wife with a QoS tatt above her pussy? Must have been quite a sight?
Any creampie eating by the husbands present?
Looking forward to the next update.

We’ll see about that.

Exhaustion. So much sex.

Well, maybe just one 😂
Hi Anthony
It’s been a while since your last confessions update. Any chance you might write some soon? It’s always fun reading about your adventures with various hotwives you encounte.
Cheers

Back