Storytime: Confessions of a black stud

I did a story last week, I am pass the disappointment. Now looking for some pussy in the 954- 305 area. One Cuckold couple turned me down, but not mad with them, to each its own LOL
Thats a great attitude BTW, we have had a couple guys get all pissed off because we didnt want to meet with them and thats just not the way to be in this LS, word will travel fast that you arent real nice and have had couples warn us about guys and once that happens, we wont even consider them as there is just too many guys out there and not every seat fits every ass.

nice stories but remember that not all of the bulls who show up are what they claim and as far as taking big cock many women don't know what a big cock feels like and shape makes a difference. Getting deep throat is fun but difficult for the person doing it just try to shove an English cucumber down your throat lol. My wife has fucked about 200 men often many times. Her biggest cock was 11 inches in Arkansas. She is a systems consultant and works all over , petite business lady by day cock love at night. The men she enjoys most are the ones who take time to socialize and have fun and who pay attention to her, like she says there will be plenty of opportunity to suck cock and get fucked and have me clean and service, just relax. The guy with 11 was okay but she has had 9 and 10 that were wonderful and even a 5 that made her squirt. Have you had anyone swallow your cock

In Italy we say: Non lungo che tocchi, non grosso che tappi ma duro che duri. I try to translate: Not long to touch, not big to seal but hard that last. The vagina is deep from 2.8 inch to 4.33 inch.
Sorry for my english. Ciao!!

In Italy we say: Non lungo che tocchi, non grosso che tappi ma duro che duri. I try to translate: Not long to touch, not big to seal but hard that last. The vagina is deep from 2.8 inch to 4.33 inch.
Sorry for my english. Ciao!!
@biarturo: There is also a thread about "Pussy size" in the General Discussion forum. Read this post, in particular the last paragraph thereof, if interested. ;) Enjoy!

We agree, so glad he came down to see us! Super guy, will explore all your fantasies! Here is the beginning of our hot night!
img_1047-jpg.1059715
Hmm. i like that picture! TY for sharing. Glad you enjoyed each other.
BTW blond hair suits you very well too! :blackheart:

Yes, some woman can't take the size, one encounter I had with a couple, the wife could not handle the size. I don't consider myself to be huge but only average size. But she was like a virgin, very frustrated with the ordeal. But we are still friends.

He couldn’t take anymore. He got up and got really upset that we weren’t forcibly trying to include him in our evening, pouted again that he wasn’t involved, and left the room. His wife was temporarily distraught, but she knew there was something else she wanted: my seed inside her. After I made her cum again, I filled her with every drop of my first load and we both collapsed.

Long before Beth went black only, her biggest thrill was introducing bi-curious married women to the eroticism of lesbian love-making. Typically the hubby was excited about the wife becoming bisexual, but as the wife loved it more and more and it lasted for hours instead the typical sex he had with her, the hubby would get upset. We saw a few nasty scenes where the hubby forcefully pulled his wife from the bed.

Even with all my experience seeing Beth with many men and women, I struggled some in the beginning when she went black only. After coming home from work to a strange car in our driveway, bedroom door locked, and then sitting in the living room for the next couple of hours hearing her orgasms, I started feeling excluded. So after a few of those experiences, once, and only once I asked her to stop. The emphatic "NO" said it all. In retrospect I am happy she continued.

Haven’t written about an encounter in a while, and wanted to before I head into work, so here it goes :).

I’ve been seeing this white cuckold couple about 2 years on and off. The hubby is a near-50 executive for a tech company, makes over $1M a year, and likes to be emasculated somewhat in the bedroom. The wife is early 40s, typical soccer mom personality, Amazing body and gorgeous face; could easily model. Their fetish was having me foreplay with her, fuck her nice and deep with my big cock, fill her with my thick, creamy cum, and to satisfy the hubby’s submissive and bi tendencies, to clean out my nut with his tongue as his gorgeous wife kisses me. Of course, I’m usually up for a second round. :)

Our play would usually work around schedules. Sometimes, I would see them 4-5x in 2 months then go about 4 months with no contact, but they know what I do: fuck a few local wives and single women, but keep a test within 3 months to ensure that I’m safe bareback (and mandate the same out of my regular partners).

I hadn’t heard from the cuckold in about 3 months and he messaged me early last month, suggesting he had an idea for his wife that involved me. I was excited as I hadn’t seen them in some time, but a bit disappointed in the makeup of our arrangement. The only circumstance we met was at his behest and when he was present. Although she got the biggest dick she ever enjoyed and the security from me, constantly relaying the message that “it is only about sex and I’m no home wrecker,” he wouldn’t let me see her alone, a circumstance which meant that I would have been able to see her more (he travels ~50% for work; she’s a stay-at-Home with ******* from their respective first marriages), and also that he potentially wouldn’t get to live his kink out of tasting my thick, creamy nut dripping from her perfect pussy. I raised the issue with him in this scheduling: if you want me to be a regular, she needs to have some control and be able to see me both with and without you. She also relayed this message, with him giving consideration.

Fast forward to the night we were scheduled to meet. It was a cold, rainy Philadelphia Saturday evening in April. The couple went out with friends to some typical high-end restaurant (the type that you or I can only afford maybe 1-2x a year, but that’s neither here or there) to celebrate and she tries to match her woman counterpart ******* for *******, but can’t; she gets sloppy. As the night goes on, the cuckold sends me messages about timing, which didn’t bother me. I was watching hoops and movies with friends, and didn’t have a timeline.

Around 1, I get a text message from him saying it was probably off, at her insistence. I then reached out and asked why. She told me she got upset at his inability to allow her to have the experience as she wanted it, which was me alone, and occasionally him as cleaner then reclaiming her. This caused him to storm out of the room and go downstairs. I insisted on coming over and talking it out. She agreed.

I get to the room and she opens the door, wearing nothing but a pair of black panties. She gives me a big embrace in the dark room, and tells me to join her in bed, only the two of us in the room. I disrobe to my boxer briefs and climb in. She’s stumbling through her words, but clearly has something on her mind. I make sure I have consent, as she’s rubbing my muscles and my huge, hard cock as I want nothing more to fill her up. I kiss her passionately. She really is one of my favorite hotwives I’ve been lucky enough to have, and the 6 months since the last time I had her was entirely too much.

Things progress, and after re-introducing the fantastic oral sex we both give, she climbs on top of me and exclaims she loves how I fill her up. I smile and bring her to orgasm. We switch positions and I start to fuck her on top. Soon after, her hubby walks in, stumbling from his evening. She asks him to join, but he pouts and takes a seat on the other side of the five star Center City suite. I’m continuing to enjoy her, as if he’s not there. Her moans were incredible, and as I fucked, her pussy made a juicy, sloshing sound that is when it’s best.

He couldn’t take anymore. He got up and got really upset that we weren’t forcibly trying to include him in our evening, pouted again that he wasn’t involved, and left the room. His wife was temporarily distraught, but she knew there was something else she wanted: my seed inside her. After I made her cum again, I filled her with every drop of my first load and we both collapsed.

I thought of leaving (again, not a home wrecker), but she insisted I stay. We chatted, she remarked about how she needed my body between texts with an overly sensitive hubby, and the second I got hard again, I was back in her to give her more orgasms and another huge load. After I cleaned up, I got dressed, kissed her on the way out and left.

Little did I know, there was more to come a bit later...

(I’ll continue writing later; the workday calls)
Can;t wait to hear the rest

Haven’t written about an encounter in a while, and wanted to before I head into work, so here it goes :).

I’ve been seeing this white cuckold couple about 2 years on and off. The hubby is a near-50 executive for a tech company, makes over $1M a year, and likes to be emasculated somewhat in the bedroom. The wife is early 40s, typical soccer mom personality, Amazing body and gorgeous face; could easily model. Their fetish was having me foreplay with her, fuck her nice and deep with my big cock, fill her with my thick, creamy cum, and to satisfy the hubby’s submissive and bi tendencies, to clean out my nut with his tongue as his gorgeous wife kisses me. Of course, I’m usually up for a second round. :)

Our play would usually work around schedules. Sometimes, I would see them 4-5x in 2 months then go about 4 months with no contact, but they know what I do: fuck a few local wives and single women, but keep a test within 3 months to ensure that I’m safe bareback (and mandate the same out of my regular partners).

I hadn’t heard from the cuckold in about 3 months and he messaged me early last month, suggesting he had an idea for his wife that involved me. I was excited as I hadn’t seen them in some time, but a bit disappointed in the makeup of our arrangement. The only circumstance we met was at his behest and when he was present. Although she got the biggest dick she ever enjoyed and the security from me, constantly relaying the message that “it is only about sex and I’m no home wrecker,” he wouldn’t let me see her alone, a circumstance which meant that I would have been able to see her more (he travels ~50% for work; she’s a stay-at-Home with ******* from their respective first marriages), and also that he potentially wouldn’t get to live his kink out of tasting my thick, creamy nut dripping from her perfect pussy. I raised the issue with him in this scheduling: if you want me to be a regular, she needs to have some control and be able to see me both with and without you. She also relayed this message, with him giving consideration.

Fast forward to the night we were scheduled to meet. It was a cold, rainy Philadelphia Saturday evening in April. The couple went out with friends to some typical high-end restaurant (the type that you or I can only afford maybe 1-2x a year, but that’s neither here or there) to celebrate and she tries to match her woman counterpart ******* for *******, but can’t; she gets sloppy. As the night goes on, the cuckold sends me messages about timing, which didn’t bother me. I was watching hoops and movies with friends, and didn’t have a timeline.

Around 1, I get a text message from him saying it was probably off, at her insistence. I then reached out and asked why. She told me she got upset at his inability to allow her to have the experience as she wanted it, which was me alone, and occasionally him as cleaner then reclaiming her. This caused him to storm out of the room and go downstairs. I insisted on coming over and talking it out. She agreed.

I get to the room and she opens the door, wearing nothing but a pair of black panties. She gives me a big embrace in the dark room, and tells me to join her in bed, only the two of us in the room. I disrobe to my boxer briefs and climb in. She’s stumbling through her words, but clearly has something on her mind. I make sure I have consent, as she’s rubbing my muscles and my huge, hard cock as I want nothing more to fill her up. I kiss her passionately. She really is one of my favorite hotwives I’ve been lucky enough to have, and the 6 months since the last time I had her was entirely too much.

Things progress, and after re-introducing the fantastic oral sex we both give, she climbs on top of me and exclaims she loves how I fill her up. I smile and bring her to orgasm. We switch positions and I start to fuck her on top. Soon after, her hubby walks in, stumbling from his evening. She asks him to join, but he pouts and takes a seat on the other side of the five star Center City suite. I’m continuing to enjoy her, as if he’s not there. Her moans were incredible, and as I fucked, her pussy made a juicy, sloshing sound that is when it’s best.

I thought of leaving (again, not a home wrecker), but she insisted I stay. We chatted, she remarked about how she needed my body between texts with an overly sensitive hubby, and the second I got hard again, I was back in her to give her more orgasms and another huge load. After I cleaned up, I got dressed, kissed her on the way out and left.

Little did I know, there was more to come a bit later...

(I’ll continue writing later; the workday calls)
I'd love to hear the follow up to this story. It certainly sounds very intriguing.....

Woke up still on European time, so figured I would finish the story:

So the wife had her first experience alone with a black guy, and she loved it. She was able to do things without her hub’s Incessant coaching and his need to clean my seed from her upon my completion, and he was, as the R’s are muttering “big mad.”

The next few days resulted in some text messages from him that tried to re-assert his position in the marriage. Told me she was using me only for my cock (duh), would try to suggest how much his lifestyle with their 4 ******* cost (yeah, I bet), and would insinuate that he was leaving the marriage. He even grabbed her phone to text from it, which she didn’t like. This went on for about a week, where it was somewhere between annoying and where I was concerned for her safety. I told him to lose my number and no woman was worth this amount of stress. The last contact in this rally was her apologizing.

About 6 weeks later, I received a text from him (and I lie to you not, I got nervous because I thought it was because I got her pregnant), and he fully apologized. Admitted he was under the influence of ******* and wasn’t thinking clearly. I told him he misunderstood my issues and they were mainly with him controlling the relationship I had with his wife; I wanted to enjoy her whether he was there or not and so did she, and that he was being selfish holding that from her. He admitted he wasn’t ready for me to fuck her alone because of his inferiority issues, but relented that he missed seeing my big, thick black cock slide inside her, the noises she made when I hit her spot, how her immaculate skin looked against mine, and of course, fulfilling his submissive tendencies and cleaning up my seed from her dripping pussy.

I told him this was all reasonable, and that we should set a date to get reacquainted. Summertime and travel has prohibited us from so far, but we’ll get something on the calendar soon.
Thanks for updating Anthony. I can understand the quandary. She wants to have time alone with you, but the husband wants to live vicariously through her experiences.

I guess that's part of being a cuckold, seeing your wife in ******* with her black lover. Hopefully you can work out a suitable arrangement where he's less controlling but can still enjoy you fucking his wife and she can enjoy your BBC.

Looking forward to future updates, particularly the background story and detail.

Back