Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
This seemed odd at first glance. However, the image stayed with me. Never done it or even thought about doing it this way - with her laying there like that as I go in and out more slow than fast. I would think the pulsating and throbbing accompanying orgasm would bring an extra charge to inseminating her. Hmmmmm...food for thought.
There are a lot of things that go through a woman's mind (at least my mind... it's such a fine mind...) when she's having sex, especially the first time with a guy and especially the first time with a guy who is outside her normal social circle (Asian, Hispanic, Black, richer, poorer, younger, older, etc). I can't say this is true for every woman on the planet, but I can say that a lot goes through mine!

What does he feel like; nice, uncomfortable, too big, too small, too thick, not thick enough...
How is his technique; too fast, too slow, don't like this position, love this position...
What did he do before it got to this point; too much foreplay, not enough, did he say the right things, was he offensive

And then when it actually starts to happen, the mind starts going into overdrive. I so want this! What the hell am I doing? Who is this guy? Does he have an STD? What will my husband think? Am I risking my marriage? Why does my husband want me to do this? I'm so glad my husband wanted this! The list is endless and I can say at least 70 percent of these things have gone through my mind at least once, if not many times!

So the reaction of the woman in the picture may be strange, but it is valid. There is a vast difference between fantasy and reality. What may turn me on tremendously when I'm stuck in traffic may not be all it's cracked up to be in reality. Perhaps this was what was happening in the picture. She wanted it, begged her husband for his approval, but when the time came, all those thoughts bubbled to the surface, and you see the reaction.

I have no clue what goes though a man's mind (news flash, I'm a girl), but I doubt if they are as convoluted as what goes through mine!

There are a lot of things that go through a woman's mind (at least my mind... it's such a fine mind...) when she's having sex, especially the first time with a guy and especially the first time with a guy who is outside her normal social circle (Asian, Hispanic, Black, richer, poorer, younger, older, etc). I can't say this is true for every woman on the planet, but I can say that a lot goes through mine!

What does he feel like; nice, uncomfortable, too big, too small, too thick, not thick enough...
How is his technique; too fast, too slow, don't like this position, love this position...
What did he do before it got to this point; too much foreplay, not enough, did he say the right things, was he offensive

And then when it actually starts to happen, the mind starts going into overdrive. I so want this! What the hell am I doing? Who is this guy? Does he have an STD? What will my husband think? Am I risking my marriage? Why does my husband want me to do this? I'm so glad my husband wanted this! The list is endless and I can say at least 70 percent of these things have gone through my mind at least once, if not many times!

So the reaction of the woman in the picture may be strange, but it is valid. There is a vast difference between fantasy and reality. What may turn me on tremendously when I'm stuck in traffic may not be all it's cracked up to be in reality. Perhaps this was what was happening in the picture. She wanted it, begged her husband for his approval, but when the time came, all those thoughts bubbled to the surface, and you see the reaction.

I have no clue what goes though a man's mind (news flash, I'm a girl), but I doubt if they are as convoluted as what goes through mine!

great and welcome perspective from a woman in the lifestyle in real life, thanks as always

One man's perspective...It depends on where we are in the mating ritual. Things like permission (have approval? cheating?), STDs (wouldn't go too far without some reassurances on that!), and why a spouse - on either side - would do this are all 'pre- hotel/bed room'. Once the physical, sexual intimacy begins, the technique, body reaction and 'sex acts' questions come - and frankly, they go into overdrive! But even in that state, my body continues to move forward - either because all things point "yes! more!" or "well, it's not great but maybe it'll get better - or over - doon!"

It is after the sex that the 'reality vs. fantasy' evaluation really kicks in. Then it gets clinical. I file away every key point, fact and milestone of the affair and they become learning lessons for subsequent encounters. Of course, if the reality is that disappointing, only the next partner and I will benefit, and the process starts again...

Isn't sex in the lifestyle grand?;)

One man's perspective...It depends on where we are in the mating ritual. Things like permission (have approval? cheating?), STDs (wouldn't go too far without some reassurances on that!), and why a spouse - on either side - would do this are all 'pre- hotel/bed room'. Once the physical, sexual intimacy begins, the technique, body reaction and 'sex acts' questions come - and frankly, they go into overdrive! But even in that state, my body continues to move forward - either because all things point "yes! more!" or "well, it's not great but maybe it'll get better - or over - doon!"

It is after the sex that the 'reality vs. fantasy' evaluation really kicks in. Then it gets clinical. I file away every key point, fact and milestone of the affair and they become learning lessons for subsequent encounters. Of course, if the reality is that disappointing, only the next partner and I will benefit, and the process starts again...

Isn't sex in the lifestyle grand?;)
Excellent response, and yes it is!

Back