Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
View attachment 1673866

View attachment 221028

I like the pics with the stories written around them. Here's one to start:
Oh yes,that’s definitely on our agenda when we visit the Caribbean ! We’re planning a trip there now,and my smooth tight little pussy feels soo wet and on fire just thinking of all the big black cock I’m planning to enjoy during our trip ! My hubby always encourages my need and desire for bbc,so we know this trip is going to be extremely pleasurable and satisfying,if you know what I mean ! We’re both soo looking forward to it,my pussy is probably going to be pretty much full of black come for the 3 weeks we’re going to be enjoying the Caribbean and the beautiful black gentlemen that we’re sure will ensure I’m looked after sensually and sexually explicit during our trip ! Lol xxx

Oh yes,that’s definitely on our agenda when we visit the Caribbean ! We’re planning a trip there now,and my smooth tight little pussy feels soo wet and on fire just thinking of all the big black cock I’m planning to enjoy during our trip ! My hubby always encourages my need and desire for bbc,so we know this trip is going to be extremely pleasurable and satisfying,if you know what I mean ! We’re both soo looking forward to it,my pussy is probably going to be pretty much full of black come for the 3 weeks we’re going to be enjoying the Caribbean and the beautiful black gentlemen that we’re sure will ensure I’m looked after sensually and sexually explicit during our trip ! Lol xxx
Lucky man.

Lucky man.
Yes,they will be ! I can use my pussy muscles to massage a cock,especially a bbc,leading to them enjoying a massively intense orgasm,resulting in them exploding a massive cum load inside me - I can feel the intense spurts of cum hitting to end of my pussy,feeling it fill full of bbc cum - it’s very powerful,erotic,hot and immensely pleasurable and satisfying sex ! xxx

enjoy your trip
let us know what happened?!

Back