Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Our cuckold friends throw parties. Group parties at their large home in St Pete Beach. We love the parties because they invite a number of Black Men who come specifically for interracial sex, including with white cuckolds. They are virile, hot and we always have a good time. Here is a pic of one of our adventures. Wifey is tongue wrestling while I am showing respect to that delightful BBC! We had a fabulous evening and hope he will return, as promised, to the next party. We are a bit jealous over him, each wanting him for themselves but, sharing is the best way to perfect our own cuckold relationship. I am more than willing to fluff and clean, allowing Wifey to take the main assault! She can always put me in chastity to ensure she gets the primary loving! :lips::love::mstickle::sex::sex::mstickle::wub::lips:

us.png

Our cuckold friends throw parties. Group parties at their large home in St Pete Beach. We love the parties because they invite a number of Black Men who come specifically for interracial sex, including with white cuckolds. They are virile, hot and we always have a good time. Here is a pic of one of our adventures. Wifey is tongue wrestling while I am showing respect to that delightful BBC! We had a fabulous evening and hope he will return, as promised, to the next party@

View attachment 2608449
Lucky bastard. Haven't had two white women at the same time in years. Roommates, straight up freaks.

Back