Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
why is it sooo difficult for a white man to find a wife like her? :(

The reason it’s so hard is because there are so few. Now make one is a bit easier but it takes a lot of time, communication, and re assurance that you are committed to her and family and even then it’s a crap shoot. I got lucky all those years ago when she giggled when we watched a couple on our second honeymoon. Our first honeymoon was a short one as I we had decided that instead of a two week vacation I would give her a set of breasts to replace the ones she lost to cancer two years earlier.

The couple sat there for about twenty minutes drinking orange juice as it was eight am in the morning. This local black beach boy stopped by and talked for about ten minutes then he amd the wife (my guess late forties) go up and left only to return forty minutes later. She was blushing and her chest was red as was her ass where you could see hand prints. Her small bikini was pulled up into her pussy giving her a camel toe. You could see that she had been royally fucked as there was cum leaking out the side.

My opinion and repeat my opinion...….I don't think any of them really start out that way......if they were most guys wouldn't want them...….they are all just normal gals....they just become that way over time....and maybe a little encouragement

Can't agree more! Speaking for myself, I didn't start out that way at all! My initial encounter simply happened, totally not planned. But with the support and encouragement from my hubby, it has continued for a number of years!

Back