Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
She was cheating on her Husband, with this man who was about to defead him... in their competition for the Promotion.
He likes to feel so powerful and imagine how degrading it must feel for his Rival to loose on him, first on the workplace... and then when he knows that he fucked his wife.

He talks dirty to her: "You know, that i am the MAN that deserve this promotion... and i am also the better man for you. Because i show you, that i can fuck you way much better than your husband.... and then, i will cum inside you, and hope to breed you with a Black baby... " How bad and insulting he ist, to her Husband, she should hate him..but....

presley hart 111.gif

...we see, that she loves it. Cause she know he is right and the Tought of getting pregnant by him excited her even more.. in a very arousing way.

presley hart 22.gif

so she gladly hold still, like a good girl, and let this stallion of a Man do wahtever he wants....and enjoy when he finally cum and spray his seed inside her...

presley hart 2.gif

I once dated my bosses *******. I was up for a sideways promotion. Was on a business trip with the boss. Came home to see her banging her brother in law in my front window. Boss was sitting right next to me in the passenger seat. It was a Friday was working for another company on Monday better job. Boss took the two of them home in the back of his pick up truck naked. Never saw her again. Heard she had a kid (now must be in college). See the ex boss from time to time on the golf course. Subject of ex girl friend never comes up nor do I ask about his ******* in law

(So, here s The Text not IN the Picture, but around them. Cause, this would be to much words, to be IN The Picture)

She just wanna take a Sunbath by the River.... but a Black Native Man spying her.
He gets very sexually aroused, by seeing this Beautiful white Women, so he goes over and purchases her with his Naked black body..
how she will react? First, she was affraid and a little bit anxious...

1.gif

but then..... she gets excited, and showing him that his approach is very welcome.
So, a Healthy, masculine Black male, and a healthy, fertile Female... let's nature take's it's course.

2.gif

She like the way to feel so naturally desired, and offering her Pussy to his big cock... to receive a great Pounding.

3.gif

she was leaning against the stones.. he holds her from behind.... and with each trust she get's naughtier and naughtier.. and then looking deep into his eyes, while his Climax is rising up. and all what she want in this Moment: that he shoot his Load deep inside her....
and few secconds later.... her wish was granted...

4.gif

Back