stories of the first time seeing a black man get a white girl (or first time getting one black guys)

This is a thread for your true first experience as an adult seeing a black guy get a white woman... want to hear your stories on how it happened(obviously 18 plus stories). Black guys feel free to tell stories of you getting white girls in clubs, bars or on the street....

Last edited:
When I was 22 the hot website was myspace. You could put in an area code and search for girls in that area. I put in my grandmothers area code in Ireland and started talking to a girl from there. I was going to ireland in a few months and we decided to meet up when I came. I hung out with this irish girl all day and she invited me to go with her and her friends to a club called Mono that night. Turns out it was a hip hop club and when we got there I noticed probably every black guy in the city was there. (this city is like 97% white). I had never seen so many black men in this city yet this club had 40-50. Another thing I noticed was that the club was mostly white girls and black men. I had never seen a club like this. There were a few white guys but it was mostly black. Throughout the night I noticed that the white girls were paying no attention to the white guys. The white guys were all basically in one corner with there hands folded watching the white girls dance with the black men... They were just drinking, talking together and watching. When I went to the bar to get a ******* girls would just walk by you like you didnt exists. I said hello to a few and they would look at you and keep walking.(some would smile but a few just ignored u completely) When I finally got my ******* after waiting in line I headed back to my table. When I got close I noticed 3 black men around my irish friend and her two girls. I went over and said hello but the girls were talking to them and rubbing up on them, whispering in there ears.. they didnt even introduce me of acknowledge I had returned.. Finally after about 3 awkward minutes My irish friend told me they were going to dance... I said ok and sat down to finish my *******.. I watched them as they went through the crowd to join the other white girls and black men on the dance floor.. Right then I knew I was like the other white guys in the club.. Doing nothing but sitting back and watching.. You would look left and see a white girl kissing on a guys neck, look right you saw them leaving out the exit together to go smoke or do whatever, look straight and it was nothing but white girls shaking there ass on black men.. Now of course there were some girls dancing with other girls and their friends but not one white guy had a girl on the dance floor... Then I noticed my irish friend kissing the guy she was talking to as they danced. The other two black guys were dancing and feeling up her two friends.... I sat by myself and watched as girl after girl walked by without even noticing me to either go get a ******* or go talk to a black man they saw...
I went and got another *******.. When I was up at the bar I saw a white guy try to dnce with a girl... She just gave him this look, made like a go away hand gester and walked off the dance area to a black guy on the side, grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the dance floor.... I was very turned on for some reason.Now nothing turns me on more than seeing white girls and black men dance together.. Anyways after my ******* I decided to leave. I went out to tell my irish friend and she just gave me a quick "ok see you later" and went right back into the arms of the black man she was now with... I hung out with her all day and all this black guy had to do was whisper in her ear for as long as it took me to get a ******* to have her all over him....

that summer I rented a house in Belfast Ireland next to a guy from Africa(he was a cool dude, friendly). He had moved to N. Ireland looking for work.. You would be amazed the pussy he pulled. My bedroom window looked into his backyard. Every weekend he would go out to the club and bring white woman back to his place... The nights were pretty cool in ireland but as my bedroom window faced his backyard, you would see the girls and him and his boys go out to smoke at night after coming home from the club. They would kiss and tease each other when they went out for smokes... Then head into the house.. It was very hot to see and watch... every Friday and Saturday he would have differnt girls... On occasion you would see the same girls but for the most part it was new ones... I moved away eight months later but towards the end it wasnt just weekends on the rare weekday you would see him and his boys out back with girls...

I am from London but worked in Belfast for a while, it is true that a lot of women there are into BBC, they are friendly but their personal hygiene is questionable!

Ladies am not interested in sleeping with a dog in the room! This was a dentist!

Back