Stories of cruise ship adventures? If so tell us!

cfanatsy

Male
From
Canada
I'm curious as my wife and I cruise often and talked about finding a nice guy to share her with on a cruise ship (still looking for mr. right after having many talks about it). I was curious if that particular scenario happened to anyone and if so we would love to read your story!

Ex-gf and I did a Bliss cruise so a little different than what you do but if you are regular cruisers I would suggest lookin into a lifestyle cruise.

Ours was absolutely incredible and we crossed so many things off our collective sex bucket lists!

Hooked up with a Jamaican band member on our last cruise about 10 years ago. Now we just go to Jamaica instead of cruise ship's just a lot more fun :blackgreedy:

I'm curious as my wife and I cruise often and talked about finding a nice guy to share her with on a cruise ship (still looking for mr. right after having many talks about it). I was curious if that particular scenario happened to anyone and if so we would love to read your story!
We haven't done it but I have looked at cruises that are geared predominantly black. Thought it would be a fun trip and give my wife plenty to choose from. I just googled "black cruises" and got a couple hits. Good luck.

Back