Ladies who Live in NYC and want to meet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gangbangking4ever

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Just Like the post says ................Stop All The Bull ******* Are There Any Real Woman In NYC That Want 2 Meet............ There is to many fakes on this web site
People

I read so many posting about woman looking for a real meet I been on this site for 4 months and all I get is a bunch of photo collectors from overseas wanting to see more photos and claim to be visiting NYC all that equals = BullshitFACE PICS2.jpgFACE PICS2.jpgking2.jpgking doggy3.jpgmy dick picks2.jpg

Before I give upon this site I am a real guy

With real pictures looking for a real meet in NYC

Hey man I agree your better of going to swing clubs or sdc or real swingers sites because all people want are tributes and pics and honestly I am bored with all this bullshit myself trying to get past all this yahoo bullshit is a complete waste of time nobody wants to meet ask for a phone # after two weeks of im chat and nothing fucking fantasy hunters...no action here bro.

Storm

yea man i agree with you im on a few swinger sites and get tons of action i tried this because its free and what i realize the free sites are packed wit bullshiters

for real bro what site are you on man i would rather pay money and meet real people...pm me with details because i am going to be producing some movies for an adult business i am starting...if you can i will greatly appreciate it.
Respect,
Storm

Check out aff. Adult friend finder. You can score quite a bit. I have and I keep a gold membership. The odds are in your favor on that site. It might be slow at first. People have to cycle through but for the most part it wont take long at all just be active hunters. You will turn some request down. Good hunting my fellow Kings!

for real bro what site are you on man i would rather pay money and meet real people...pm me with details because i am going to be producing some movies for an adult business i am starting...if you can i will greatly appreciate it.
Respect,
Storm
Yo storm you startiing a adult film joint cool me and my team shoot music videos so if you need a camra crew and editors holla at me

Check out aff. Adult friend finder. You can score quite a bit. I have and I keep a gold membership. The odds are in your favor on that site. It might be slow at first. People have to cycle through but for the most part it wont take long at all just be active hunters. You will turn some request down. Good hunting my fellow Kings!
AFF is bullshit like most web sites
I am on a few swinger sites but will not post the names in here because i dont need no picture collecting bullshiters in there. the web site i am on how they keep it real a member that has met you can only send you a link to join the site if you dont get a referral link your not getting on it bottom line

Back