STL area, Looking for a well hung, girthy BBC for the wife for fun & possible videos

MickB

Female
The wife loves having 2 men & has a taste for chocolate, she likes it slow & gentle to fast & furious. But fairly new to this, she has had only maybe 6 men in her life. But she is more adventurous now & wants to expand her horizons. So if your near STL let us know. She wants at least 8 inches & thick.Butterfly.jpg

The wife loves having 2 men & has a taste for chocolate, she likes it slow & gentle to fast & furious. But fairly new to this, she has had only maybe 6 men in her life. But she is more adventurous now & wants to expand her horizons. So if your near STL let us know. She wants at least 8 inches & thick.View attachment 32614

Good luck,i want my wife to try her first bbc & i have told her my hopes.

The wife loves having 2 men & has a taste for chocolate, she likes it slow & gentle to fast & furious. But fairly new to this, she has had only maybe 6 men in her life. But she is more adventurous now & wants to expand her horizons. So if your near STL let us know. She wants at least 8 inches & thick.View attachment 32614
good luck , we r in the same way waiting to be honored ;)

Back