Stimulate your mind man

One thing I have learned in my years with women is the need to stimulate their minds for the best overall sexual experience.

My ex and I were just hanging out and I whispered into her ear all the dirty things I wanted to do to her and Ill never forget how wet she got at just my suggestion of these things. She would have gladly gone for this type of lifestyle!

What does it take to stimulate your minds ladies?

Something like what you did to your wife would get me going, especially the whisper in the ear. It gets my imagination going and once that starts, look out! Lol

But that is a difference between men and women. Men are more visually stimulated while women are more mentally stimulated. I get off on reading a story more than looking at pictures. I can still appreciate sexy pics and enjoy looking at them, but when I want to masturbate I generally close my eyes and drift away into my own mind.

Something like what you did to your wife would get me going, especially the whisper in the ear. It gets my imagination going and once that starts, look out! Lol

But that is a difference between men and women. Men are more visually stimulated while women are more mentally stimulated. I get off on reading a story more than looking at pictures. I can still appreciate sexy pics and enjoy looking at them, but when I want to masturbate I generally close my eyes and drift away into my own mind.

Yea my fiancé has recently started reading what she calls "classy" erotic stories and holy ******* does it get her wet.

Lol I see! I'd say they're either about committed couples having fairly vanilla sex, OR they're so crazy and depraved that she's worried what you would think of her liking them.

Haha truth. Im hoping it is somewhere to the left of that spectrum. What, if you do not mind me asking, gets you going?

It's difficult to say what gets me going specifically. My interests and experiences are wide and varied. Right now I'm into moderate FemDomme girl on girl type stories, but I also just started dating someone who is kind of dominant.

Hmmm. What stimulates my mind? Attitude! Confident, even a little cocky, but not arrogant. Aggressive, maybe even a little dangerous, but not scary. A black guy who is the opposite of all these things (shy, quiet, unconfident) will turn me off faster than a cold shower.

Back