Still looking in San Diego

newbnSD

Hello,
We are still looking for a black gentleman for my girl in San Diego.

She is very sexy, and loves getting attention.

We are looking for someone who
- is polite and knows how to be a gentleman and treat a lady (this means you should be willing to at least buy her drinks, show her a good time, be flirtatious, and be able to woo her by being charming)

- has a large cock, can last long (because I fail in both of those departments)

- doesn't expect to get laid on the first encounter. Though this may happen if you play your cards right, but don't expect her to just jump in bed with you right away. She is very attractive and she can go get laid easily on her own.

- be in San Diego. If you have to travel for an hour or more to meet us, this will probably not work.

We are very serious and if you are around we could meet for a ******* tonight (Friday, January 30th)

Please PM me.

Hello,
We are still looking for a black gentleman for my girl in San Diego.

She is very sexy, and loves getting attention.

We are looking for someone who
- is polite and knows how to be a gentleman and treat a lady (this means you should be willing to at least buy her drinks, show her a good time, be flirtatious, and be able to woo her by being charming)

- has a large cock, can last long (because I fail in both of those departments)

- doesn't expect to get laid on the first encounter. Though this may happen if you play your cards right, but don't expect her to just jump in bed with you right away. She is very attractive and she can go get laid easily on her own.

- be in San Diego. If you have to travel for an hour or more to meet us, this will probably not work.

We are very serious and if you are around we could meet for a ******* tonight (Friday, January 30th)

Please PM me.
How come you're not having any luck?

Back