still looking for first bbc

Would u niggas shut up with this "ohh I want that pussy" comments. These fake ass pics of women that these cucks post and u niggas go Ape ******* over them.
Speak for Yourself , people are allowed to do and say what they want here.... if something botheres you then state it and move on , stop taking everything to heart , people do lie... have a nice stay here and always keep your mind open....

Speak for Yourself , people are allowed to do and say what they want here.... if something botheres you then state it and move on , stop taking everything to heart , people do lie... have a nice stay here and always keep your mind open....
Doesn't bother me one bit. Just sick of seeing "damn baby my 10 inches want that pussy" plasted over thread. Niggas acting like thirsty animals who just discovered water. I mean a bitch could look like Honey Boo Boo's mom and niggas "wanna tear that fine ass up" Bitch could look like one of the Golden girls or something and niggas start drooling. I'm just here for the interracial aspect of this *******. I get play from white women in everyday real life so I don't need to come on this site begging how bad "my bbc want to tear that ass up". I'm good.

Doesn't bother me one bit. Just sick of seeing "damn baby my 10 inches want that pussy" plasted over thread. Niggas acting like thirsty animals who just discovered water. I mean a bitch could look like Honey Boo Boo's mom and niggas "wanna tear that fine ass up" Bitch could look like one of the Golden girls or something and niggas start drooling. I'm just here for the interracial aspect of this *******. I get play from white women in everyday real life so I don't need to come on this site begging how bad "my bbc want to tear that ass up". I'm good.
i feel you on that ,alot of men here are what you say but let them look like fools by begging , people like me and you are on the same boat , too many fresh fish in the ocean to stoop down and beg plus i'm sure you have standards like me......i've been with 6 women here on this site and they would not even give a man the time of the day if he was a begger , the women are what they say they are but the men tend to add things that they know is untrue....

Back