Still in a holding pattern?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hello everyone, we are almost to the point of having a guy over to meet me, however we have ran into a question about the reaction after the fact in case I do end up having sex with another man.

I am still not sure how my husband will react once I have another man in our bed and hubby is watching? There are times I think he would love it, and other times I am scared he might leave me if I go through with it. We have been married over 30 years and I would never jeopardize that. So I am in a kind of dilemma. Any suggestions to help me calm any fears he might have about watching me getting fucked by a BBC? We have 2 very nice guys we have both been talking to on the phone and through emails but yet to meet in person. I think I am ready but due to worries about hubby's reaction at the "moment" I hesitate to tell either me to come over to meet us. Hope to hear from anyone who has been in the same position as I or we are. Thanks much all

I went through the same questions, why would a hubby want someone having sex with his wife, was it just a temporary thing and he would think differently later, had or would he stop loving me etc.
our case was slightly different as, although hubby wanted me to go with BBC for sometime, I compromised and we just joined a swinging club to begin with. So we were in a neutral place and both involved. When I moved on to BBC I 'tested' hubby by just sucking guys to begin with and gauging his reaction. In fact if he had got upset I was going to lie and say it never happened etc. But he didnt get upset so I moved on to the whole thing. Hubby has never really changed his mind or showed any negative feelings about me going with BBC.
I think your brave going straight to having guys in your marital bed, perhaps meeting up at a neutral place away from the family home to begin with, a hotel or something?
Think its worth giving it at least a one off try see if you both like it. Whatever happens its an experience you both can talk about for years to come, good luck!

We started to go to a swingers club back in the 90's but when we got there we both looked at each other and said let's just go shopping lol. And we did. We both went and got our first tattoo. I agree you may be right about meeting at home, but it think, and I could be wrong. Meeting at our home doesn't actually imply there will be sex later. Meeting at a motel room however does imply to our prospective lover that sex will happen. Does that make sense. There are pluses and minuses to each I guess.

speaking as the hubby that got my wish of seeing my wife with other men. I did question myself the first time I saw it but only for a second seeing her enjoy a good fucking made my cock harder than ever. She perfers to have guys over to the house as she is more comfortable. lately thats been tough so we use hotels

Do you worry she will meet them without your knowledge. I think that's my husbands biggest source of discomfort. I wouldn't no matter what but I can see how he would fear this. Any way for me to help him calm his fears?

no and she has had over a dozen but I'm trying to encourage her to do just that sort of like a boyfriend type thing. I have let her and a regular BBc lover she had be by themselfs in the bedroom before

We started to go to a swingers club back in the 90's but when we got there we both looked at each other and said let's just go shopping lol. And we did. We both went and got our first tattoo. I agree you may be right about meeting at home, but it think, and I could be wrong. Meeting at our home doesn't actually imply there will be sex later. Meeting at a motel room however does imply to our prospective lover that sex will happen. Does that make sense. There are pluses and minuses to each I guess.
Yea, know what you mean about the swinging club, I didnt like it at all. Older white guys sweating on me, not fun!
See what you mean about the hotel implication, I suppose wherever you meet though you have to make it clear that nothings going to happen for definite, just going to meet up first.

Do you worry she will meet them without your knowledge. I think that's my husbands biggest source of discomfort. I wouldn't no matter what but I can see how he would fear this. Any way for me to help him calm his fears?
Funny enough thats the only time I have had cross words off my hubby since this started. When I finished with my regular guy end of last Summer he passed my name on to another guy. I didnt tell hubby as wanted to keep things simple, when he found out I had seen a different guy he was upset! A loss of trust I suppose. I wont do that again.
I let hubby see this site, my phone and email but we all ok again now.

I agree. I told my husband earlier today that meeting doesn't mean SEX and the guy should know this before he comes over. He agreed with that and of it does happen we both will be in agreement. We will not take it further unless both feel comfortable with the situation.

Funny enough thats the only time I have had cross words off my hubby since this started. When I finished with my regular guy end of last Summer he passed my name on to another guy. I didnt tell hubby as wanted to keep things simple, when he found out I had seen a different guy he was upset! A loss of trust I suppose. I wont do that again.
I let hubby see this site, my phone and email but we all ok again now.
That's awesome. I am glad to know it worked out.

when we use a hotel we always meet in the lounge for a while if wife is happy its her call to invite him to our room. even if its home play and some one we have never met before we meet in a bar and she decides if she wants to bring him home

We think that if we meet in a lounge that would imply that we are ready to take it further. Also at our house it's on our terms as we are comfortable here. Does that make sense?

Well its set. We are meeting our new friend tomorrow evening at our home at 8pm. I hope everything goes well and I get to experience a BBC deep inside me pounding away while I suck on my trusting husbands cock! I will post, or husband will post the particulars afterwards. Wish us luck!

Sucking my husband cock while being pounded by my first Black Cock was the most thrilling experience of my life good luck

Back