Stick Out you hand and feel a Nightbus Driver!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES,the myths are true-i have told my wife on a number of times that i want to watch/take photos of her trying her first bbc. What do you think?

You wife looks very nice indeed sir and i bet she tastes even better..When you and your wife are ready...let me know and we'll skype or phone to arrange a meet.

hey busdriver the missus and i will be in london toward the end of the year. your cock looks like one she'd be interested in. are you up for is?? we are australian

hey busdriver the missus and i will be in london toward the end of the year. your cock looks like one she'd be interested in. are you up for is?? we are australian

Hi Hotcouple95

I most certainly will be very interested in meeting you and your wife, it's whether you two will remember to look me up when you come as the year has only just started?

blackgreedy.png
bigsmile.png
exciting.png
blackheart.png
When we come to london anytime you can show us the tourist bits & then later on show us your bits,LOL

Hi Hotcouple95

I most certainly will be very interested in meeting you and your wife, it's whether you two will remember to look me up when you come as the year has only just started?

Ahh good point, we'll do our best to remember, but if that is your cock in yor avatar, how could we forget!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back