Step *******

Kool Kitten

Female
This is my first time posting and two things right off, no that’s not me in the picture. It’s the infamous picture of Barbara Eden in the towel slip. Thanks to all those who have written. As a little girl I always wanted to be Jeannie! Second, I am not looking for another man, I have one I am married too and a wonderful lover he actually introduced me to 2 years ago.

First a little background and then a question. I am in my second marriage (my first died in a traffic accident). My husband is also in his second marriage, having gone thru a pretty bitter divorce and has a grown ******* that's married and a ******* in college. Samantha (the ******* and not her real name) and I have always been close. About three years ago my husband left an interracial site open on the computer. I don't spy on him but I saw it when he had walked away and later went back to the computer.

Besides my two husbands, I had a few boyfriends in high school and college but I have to admit I was a little inexperienced when it came to sex. I didn't think too much of it but one night at the computer I noticed when I started to type something in, other sites came up in the history browser. While I don't consider myself nosey, I did notice they too had a lot of interracial sex. I confronted him one night in bed asking if it turned him on looking at black chicks. He was a little embarrassed at first but not letting him avoid the question he confessed it turned him on seeing black men and white women together.

I had to think about that for a while as it had never occurred to me he was interested in that type of thing. I certainly had never thought much of it. A few nights later we were lying in bed and he was in his pajama bottoms and I feeling a little randy asked him if it were any black man and woman or did he ever think of me with a black man. I saw his dick move under his PJ's and that told me all I needed as I reached in feeling his cock stiffen as I asked if he'd like to see that.

Talking about it became sort of our foreplay but I never thought about going thru with it but he shocked me one night when he said there was a guy at work he had shown my picture to and he would love to fuck me. I couldn’t believe my husband was actually asking me to take that next step. It took me a few weeks to get my nerve up but eventually I allowed him to set up drinks with his friend Gerald.

I was blown away. This guy was built, taller than my husband with big hands and later I found out something else. Long story short I felt like I was a school girl on my first date and when my husband went to the bathroom, Gerald slid his chair over and put his big hand on my bare thigh and leaned in to tell me how pretty I was and how much he'd like to be with me. Needless to say when my husband returned I told him it was time we all went back to the house.

It was really a trip to have my husband watch us as Gerald undressed me and kissed me in front of him. I kept looking over at Jim the whole time almost looking to see if he wanted me to stop but he simply sat back and watched eventually pulling out his dick and stroking it. I could go on and on about that night. I will never forget it but it leads me to this.

This past March (during spring break), Jim's 20 year old ******* came to stay with us. She had mentioned she was planning on spending the day and NIGHT with a friend from high school and would not be home until the next day. So when Gerald stopped by and started a little love play, I thought nothing of it until I looked up and there stood Samantha.

I was in a panic as Gerald was on top of me and we were both going at it. I almost pushed him off, grabbed a housecoat and ran into Sam's room. I could tell how upset she was and I told her - her dad and I had an open relationship and he approved of me having lovers. I was not about to tell Sam her dad was a cuckold, simply he approved.

Like I said earlier, I'm much younger than her biological mom and we're pretty close. She then asked if her own mom knew dad "was a swinger." Well, he's not a swinger per say, but I just said no, not to my knowledge. Long story short Samantha and I talked it thru and she pointed out she had sex with guys at school. When Gerald appeared at the doorway he had slipped back on his trousers. That's when she floored me by saying she wasn't upset just jealous. She'd never been with a man with a cock that size... or a black man.

Gerald didn't need much encouragement as he said he'd love to be her first. I really didn’t want that to happen but both Sam and Gerald seemed to insist that it was all in the open now. Within minutes I was watching my stepdaughter making love to my boyfriend. God I was so turned on and Gerald loved it.

I didn’t mention it to Jim but Sam and I repeated it the next day and she left back for school that Sunday.

Since she's been gone Gerald has talked over and over about how he wants to repeat it with Sam and I but with Jim there. He wants to watch Jim as he takes both his wife and ******* and has Jim lick our pussies clean after he comes in them. Jim actually does love going down on me after Gerald makes his deposit there.

I'm not sure how Jim would really react about that. Its one thing with me but he has always put Sam on a pedestal. The other afternoon I came hard as Gerald described himself fucking little Sam while she went down on me. I'm not sure she has ever been with another woman but I orgasmed hard thinking of my stepdaughter eating my pussy while my lover fucked her tight little twat.

Has anybody else had experience with a ******* or stepdaughter like that and if so how did the ******* react? I love Jim very much and would never want to hurt him but I wonder if he would be distraught or would get off. Samantha is planning on a visit over the 4th so its a decision I will likely make soon.

Curious

Since she's been gone Gerald has talked over and over about how he wants to repeat it with Sam and I but with Jim there. He wants to watch Jim as he takes both his wife and ******* and has Jim lick our pussies clean after he comes in them. Jim actually does love going down on me after Gerald makes his deposit there.

I'm not sure how Jim would really react about that. Its one thing with me but he has always put Sam on a pedestal. ....

Has anybody else had experience with a ******* or stepdaughter like that and if so how did the ******* react? I love Jim very much and would never want to hurt him but I wonder if he would be distraught or would get off. Samantha is planning on a visit over the 4th so its a decision I will likely make soon.

Curious

As CoochiePoundah said, you need to be careful with this. Some dads fantasize about watching their daughters get fucked by BBC and others are are overprotective.

If you know that your husband has a real fetish for white women fucking black men, you might try broaching the subject in a round about way along the lines of how great it feels being fucked by a black man and doesn't he think all white women deserve to enjoy a nice big black cock. If he says yes, that all white women should be able to enjoy a BBC, then you might say something like how you bet Sam would really enjoy fucking one and see what his reaction is. Make sure your hand is on his cock when you ask- you know how the dick don't lie! ;)

If his reaction is good, then you might mention that Sam has expressed a curiosity about black men in one of your discussions, maybe brought on while watching TV and some hunky black guy was on. Then you could say how you think she would really enjoy it and how good she would look fucking and sucking a black cock and wouldn't it be hot to watch her.
If you have been stroking him while talking about it, he might have an orgasm when you ask him if he would like to watch his little girl moaning in ******* while riding a big black dick, Gerald's black dick.

If things look good to this point, you will need to let him know that Sam caught you and Gerald and that the two of you had a heart to heart about it.
You need to be honest about it because: (a) lying only makes things worse in the long run and (b) the biggest problem you will still have is Jim worrying about what Samantha would think of her dad being a cuckold.
So you will need to let him know that Sam is a smart young lady who understands and loves her dad and respects him for wanting to make his wife happy.

Then you will need to talk with Samantha to set her straight on your real relationship dynamic with her dad so that she isn't shocked when she sees him eating Gerald's cum out of your cunt or doing any of the other humiliating things he enjoys Gerald and you making him do.

Now all this is predicated on your husband having a positive reaction to the thought of his little girl enjoying being fucked by a big black dick.

IF he does NOT have a good reaction to the idea, DON'T GO THERE!
Tell Gerald to forget about the four of you getting together and tell him to just be satisfied with getting together with you and Sam or even Sam by herself whenever to opportunity is there and don't take a chance on fucking up a good thing. Make sure Gerald understands he could go from enjoying two white pussies to zero if he fucks up.

You can always find another black guy that would enjoy fucking you, good husbands on the other hand, especially one that enjoys having his wife fuck other men, are a bit more difficult to find.

Thanks to you both and no, I don't do pics. You'll have to fantasize. Great advice from you both and no...he's not quite ready but he may be in the future. We actually got away for a long weekend down at the beach and one day out by the pool, coincidently, there was a very attractive young brunette, maybe in her early twenties with a very handsome young black man. He had the broadest shoulders and was very very hot. As a matter of fact I couldn't keep my eyes off him as he waded in the pool about waist high.

Jim noticed them both too particularly when the young man exited the pool and kissed her before heading over to the outside bar. Jim had already had quite a few beers and it was really, really hot outside. We were not out for that long but I did make a comment have you ever thought about what you would do if Sam started seeing a young black man like that? He sort of blew it off at first saying his first wife would freak out - which she would - she's such a prude and a royal bitch - but when I pushed he just non-chalantly shot back that he'd support whatever choices she made but he didn't think he had to worry about that because she was seeing a really nice kid at school.

I know the young man he's talking about and they have been seeing each other for a while but Sam confided to me last time we were together she liked him alot but did not really love him. Anyway, When I asked if he'd get turned on seeing his ******* with a black guy, I thought he'd strangle on his beer.

He came back that we were talking about his ******* - our ******* (actually my stepdaughter). When I reminded him how much he enjoyed seeing me with a black man he said that was different. I could tell he was getting agitated so I dropped it until after dinner and when he had a few drinks instead of beers.

When I asked why it was okay with his wife but not his *******, he got sort of flustered and said I had made that choice, actually we made it together. So I came back.. . “so if you ever found out she was seeing a black man you'd support her.” He said sure. "But you wouldn't want to watch?" Again he responded we were talking about our *******!

But the seed was planted and he didn’t seem to out an out reject the notion but I'm sure he's not prepared to go there…. yet Sam is coming to our place on Wednesday and I know she wants to get together with Gerald and I'd like that too. I feel terrible not being completely forthcoming with Jim but I don't feel I can yet but in time I believe I can.

Until then, I want to keep our relationship between Gerald, Sam and myself. In time, I think he will not only accept it but perhaps embrace it. But for the time being, I want to ease him into it. Perhaps have Sam tell her dad sometime in the near future she is seeing a black man and see how he reacts.

I would never do anything that embarrasses him or humiliates him. That's not the relationship we have. I know Gerald will be disappointed he has to wait to have Jim there to watch and perform clean up duties like he does with just me, if it ever happens at all, but he should be content with having sex with both of us now!

I can't wait till Wednesday when she visits. I will keep those who care up to date.

But the seed was planted and he didn’t seem to out an out reject the notion but I'm sure he's not prepared to go there…. yet Sam is coming to our place on Wednesday and I know she wants to get together with Gerald and I'd like that too. I feel terrible not being completely forthcoming with Jim but I don't feel I can yet but in time I believe I can.

This is great! Planting the seed is the important thing as is finding out that, while as a ******* the thought of his little girl having sex (black man or not) is not a comfortable thing to consider, he is open minded enough that he will accept her decision as to who she wants to be with.
Not being able to be totally honest is difficult, but if he questions you later, you can truthfully say that it was Samantha's place to tell him, not yours, but you did try to prepare him so it wouldn't be a total shock.

Until then, I want to keep our relationship between Gerald, Sam and myself. In time, I think he will not only accept it but perhaps embrace it. But for the time being, I want to ease him into it. Perhaps have Sam tell her dad sometime in the near future she is seeing a black man and see how he reacts.

Yes, this is the prudent course of action, especially having Sam break it to her dad that she is going black.

I would never do anything that embarrasses him or humiliates him. That's not the relationship we have. I know Gerald will be disappointed he has to wait to have Jim there to watch and perform clean up duties like he does with just me, if it ever happens at all, but he should be content with having sex with both of us now!

That's is good and, as a loving wife, there is no reason to do so.
Gerald may be disappointed, but keep reminding him that it is only temporary and, if he is patient, he will be rewarded by not only getting to enjoy both you and Sam as opportunity permits for now, but later he will get to indulge his fantasy whenever he wishes and as often as he likes as your husband will accept him as not only the man that is cuckolding him, but pleasuring his ******* as well.

I can't wait till Wednesday when she visits. I will keep those who care up to date.

Please do! :)

This is great! Planting the seed is the important thing as is finding out that, while as a ******* the thought of his little girl having sex (black man or not) is not a comfortable thing to consider, he is open minded enough that he will accept her decision as to who she wants to be with.
Not being able to be totally honest is difficult, but if he questions you later, you can truthfully say that it was Samantha's place to tell him, not yours, but you did try to prepare him so it wouldn't be a total shock.

Yes, this is the prudent course of action, especially having Sam break it to her dad that she is going black.

That's is good and, as a loving wife, there is no reason to do so.
Gerald may be disappointed, but keep reminding him that it is only temporary and, if he is patient, he will be rewarded by not only getting to enjoy both you and Sam as opportunity permits for now, but later he will get to indulge his fantasy whenever he wishes and as often as he likes as your husband will accept him as not only the man that is cuckolding him, but pleasuring his ******* as well.

Please do! :)

I’m sorry it’s been so long since I checked in but honestly it’s taken this long for us to get things sorted out. The last time we spoke, my step ******* Sam was coming to stay a few days over the holidays. Well, she did and she was very excited when she arrived to pick up where she left off. She told me all she could think about for the last few weeks had been having sex with Gerald again.

The three of us spent most of that week together when Jim was not around and I have to tell you I felt a deep sense of guilt not telling him but I didn’t feel it was my place. Sam on several occasions said she was going to talk with her dad but in each instance she backed out.

She planned another trip the end of July, only this time she came into the den one night as Jim and I were watching television and asked if she could see her dad alone. I went back to the bedroom and I could hear his voice raising and then a few minutes later she rushed back to the bedroom in tears. In between the sobs she said he didn’t react like she had thought. Sam was extremely shaken up and I couldn’t really talk with her. I went into the den and Jim was gone as well as his car.

I called my husband’s cell and he would not answer. It simply went into voice mail. I tried again to talk with Sam but again she seemed to be very, very upset so I called Gerald and he said don’t worry about it. Long story short, Jim eventually answered the phone and was very short telling me he was staying with a friend. Sam stayed in her room and I had a lousy night of sleep!!!

Saturday Jim came home and he and Sam again had a long conversation alone. When he came into the kitchen, his own eye’s a little red (I could tell he had been crying), he said they had talked it out, she was an adult who made her own decisions, and he realized I did not encourage her in what she had done. I was very relieved of that!

We all seemed to talk around it for the next few days avoiding the subject but one night when Sam had not come home and Jim and I were in bed, he asked if Sam was with Gerald. When I told him very likely, he seemed to get more inquisitive what it had been like when Gerald took her. His own cock was getting hard and I knew he was aroused at the thought of his ******* with Gerald.

I shared the times the three of us were together and how I actually had oral sex with her and later she had gone down on me. He really stiffened as I described how I cleaned our ******* up and shared Gerald’s load with her.

After a while, Jim could no longer deny he was excited and actually began talking about how first his wife, and now his ******* had gone black. I climbed on his cock and we had the best sex in many, many months with me talking about how Sam loved black cock as much as I did.

Last Friday (Sam has stayed with us now for about three weeks and plans on staying until she has to go back to school) Gerald finally had the opportunity to have sex with both Sam and myself as Jim watched and jacked off. He came in huge spurts watching his ******* wrap her legs around Gerald’s back and yes, he climbed between her legs and tasted his *******’s pussy mixed with Gerald’s hot load. That’s when I came as I played with my clit.

Jim totally accepts the situation now and actually loves seeing us both go down on Gerald’s hard cock. Although he said his ex-wife would die if she knew their ******* was fucking a black man.

I really thought for a while things had gone terribly wrong but it has all worked out. Sam heads back to school in a couple of weeks and she has said she can’t wait to find some young black cock. She’s declared herself black only

The other night I heard her on her cell phone talking with her roommate. I was surprised she was admitting to everything that had taken place over the last few weeks, leaving out the details of her ******* but sharing in detail her love of black cock. I suppose it’s not the big deal (interracial sex) it was when I was in college. At any rate, thanks for the advice and support!

Jim totally accepts the situation now and actually loves seeing us both go down on Gerald’s hard cock. Although he said his ex-wife would die if she knew their ******* was fucking a black man.

I really thought for a while things had gone terribly wrong but it has all worked out. Sam heads back to school in a couple of weeks and she has said she can’t wait to find some young black cock. She’s declared herself black only

The other night I heard her on her cell phone talking with her roommate. I was surprised she was admitting to everything that had taken place over the last few weeks, leaving out the details of her ******* but sharing in detail her love of black cock. I suppose it’s not the big deal (interracial sex) it was when I was in college. At any rate, thanks for the advice and support!

I'm happy things worked out for all of you. I expected that it would be a shock to your husband, but if given some time to cool off and think about it, he would eventually come to at least accept it, if not learn to enjoy it which apparently it seems he does. :)

Now his only problem will be when Sam meets and falls in love with some black stud and she brings him home to meet the family (her mom). :eek:
At least you won't have to worry about being directly involved. Well, at least not unless she returns the favor and offers to share her lover with you. ;)

About three years ago my husband left an interracial site open on the computer. I don't spy on him but I saw it when he had walked away and later went back to the computer.

Always wondered what went down before the digital age... No, correction: I know what went down since is the same action that now happens. I just wonder what else was the give away or catalysis.

How many cell phones and computers screens (and browser caches) betray the IR interests of others in our modern times? Such are questions to muse on.

Thanks for posting, Kool Kitten. Good reading indeed!

well i m a cuckold husband myself from india and when i read ur first story i immediately thought that ur cuck hubby jim wud not only accept the situation but will be happy and aroused.its nice that he has and i m sure that now u n ur step ******* sam wud share great bonds.next wud be u telling ur ******* to share her blk lovers with you.njoy life u got only one.

Thanks to you both and no, I don't do pics. You'll have to fantasize. Great advice from you both and no...he's not quite ready but he may be in the future. We actually got away for a long weekend down at the beach and one day out by the pool, coincidently, there was a very attractive young brunette, maybe in her early twenties with a very handsome young black man. He had the broadest shoulders and was very very hot. As a matter of fact I couldn't keep my eyes off him as he waded in the pool about waist high.

Jim noticed them both too particularly when the young man exited the pool and kissed her before heading over to the outside bar. Jim had already had quite a few beers and it was really, really hot outside. We were not out for that long but I did make a comment have you ever thought about what you would do if Sam started seeing a young black man like that? He sort of blew it off at first saying his first wife would freak out - which she would - she's such a prude and a royal bitch - but when I pushed he just non-chalantly shot back that he'd support whatever choices she made but he didn't think he had to worry about that because she was seeing a really nice kid at school.

I know the young man he's talking about and they have been seeing each other for a while but Sam confided to me last time we were together she liked him alot but did not really love him. Anyway, When I asked if he'd get turned on seeing his ******* with a black guy, I thought he'd strangle on his beer.

He came back that we were talking about his ******* - our ******* (actually my stepdaughter). When I reminded him how much he enjoyed seeing me with a black man he said that was different. I could tell he was getting agitated so I dropped it until after dinner and when he had a few drinks instead of beers.

When I asked why it was okay with his wife but not his *******, he got sort of flustered and said I had made that choice, actually we made it together. So I came back.. . “so if you ever found out she was seeing a black man you'd support her.” He said sure. "But you wouldn't want to watch?" Again he responded we were talking about our *******!

Nice story.

This is my first time posting and two things right off, no that’s not me in the picture. It’s the infamous picture of Barbara Eden in the towel slip. Thanks to all those who have written. As a little girl I always wanted to be Jeannie! Second, I am not looking for another man, I have one I am married too and a wonderful lover he actually introduced me to 2 years ago.

First a little background and then a question. I am in my second marriage (my first died in a traffic accident). My husband is also in his second marriage, having gone thru a pretty bitter divorce and has a grown ******* that's married and a ******* in college. Samantha (the ******* and not her real name) and I have always been close. About three years ago my husband left an interracial site open on the computer. I don't spy on him but I saw it when he had walked away and later went back to the computer.

Besides my two husbands, I had a few boyfriends in high school and college but I have to admit I was a little inexperienced when it came to sex. I didn't think too much of it but one night at the computer I noticed when I started to type something in, other sites came up in the history browser. While I don't consider myself nosey, I did notice they too had a lot of interracial sex. I confronted him one night in bed asking if it turned him on looking at black chicks. He was a little embarrassed at first but not letting him avoid the question he confessed it turned him on seeing black men and white women together.

I had to think about that for a while as it had never occurred to me he was interested in that type of thing. I certainly had never thought much of it. A few nights later we were lying in bed and he was in his pajama bottoms and I feeling a little randy asked him if it were any black man and woman or did he ever think of me with a black man. I saw his dick move under his PJ's and that told me all I needed as I reached in feeling his cock stiffen as I asked if he'd like to see that.

Talking about it became sort of our foreplay but I never thought about going thru with it but he shocked me one night when he said there was a guy at work he had shown my picture to and he would love to fuck me. I couldn’t believe my husband was actually asking me to take that next step. It took me a few weeks to get my nerve up but eventually I allowed him to set up drinks with his friend Gerald.

I was blown away. This guy was built, taller than my husband with big hands and later I found out something else. Long story short I felt like I was a school girl on my first date and when my husband went to the bathroom, Gerald slid his chair over and put his big hand on my bare thigh and leaned in to tell me how pretty I was and how much he'd like to be with me. Needless to say when my husband returned I told him it was time we all went back to the house.

It was really a trip to have my husband watch us as Gerald undressed me and kissed me in front of him. I kept looking over at Jim the whole time almost looking to see if he wanted me to stop but he simply sat back and watched eventually pulling out his dick and stroking it. I could go on and on about that night. I will never forget it but it leads me to this.

This past March (during spring break), Jim's 20 year old ******* came to stay with us. She had mentioned she was planning on spending the day and NIGHT with a friend from high school and would not be home until the next day. So when Gerald stopped by and started a little love play, I thought nothing of it until I looked up and there stood Samantha.

I was in a panic as Gerald was on top of me and we were both going at it. I almost pushed him off, grabbed a housecoat and ran into Sam's room. I could tell how upset she was and I told her - her dad and I had an open relationship and he approved of me having lovers. I was not about to tell Sam her dad was a cuckold, simply he approved.

Like I said earlier, I'm much younger than her biological mom and we're pretty close. She then asked if her own mom knew dad "was a swinger." Well, he's not a swinger per say, but I just said no, not to my knowledge. Long story short Samantha and I talked it thru and she pointed out she had sex with guys at school. When Gerald appeared at the doorway he had slipped back on his trousers. That's when she floored me by saying she wasn't upset just jealous. She'd never been with a man with a cock that size... or a black man.

Gerald didn't need much encouragement as he said he'd love to be her first. I really didn’t want that to happen but both Sam and Gerald seemed to insist that it was all in the open now. Within minutes I was watching my stepdaughter making love to my boyfriend. God I was so turned on and Gerald loved it.

I didn’t mention it to Jim but Sam and I repeated it the next day and she left back for school that Sunday.

I'm not sure how Jim would really react about that. Its one thing with me but he has always put Sam on a pedestal. The other afternoon I came hard as Gerald described himself fucking little Sam while she went down on me. I'm not sure she has ever been with another woman but I orgasmed hard thinking of my stepdaughter eating my pussy while my lover fucked her tight little twat.

Curious
Absolutely beautiful.. you are amazing step mom.. hopefully he puts a black baby in you both!

As CoochiePoundah said, you need to be careful with this. Some dads fantasize about watching their daughters get fucked by BBC and others are are overprotective.

If you know that your husband has a real fetish for white women fucking black men, you might try broaching the subject in a round about way along the lines of how great it feels being fucked by a black man and doesn't he think all white women deserve to enjoy a nice big black cock. If he says yes, that all white women should be able to enjoy a BBC, then you might say something like how you bet Sam would really enjoy fucking one and see what his reaction is. Make sure your hand is on his cock when you ask- you know how the dick don't lie! ;)

If his reaction is good, then you might mention that Sam has expressed a curiosity about black men in one of your discussions, maybe brought on while watching TV and some hunky black guy was on. Then you could say how you think she would really enjoy it and how good she would look fucking and sucking a black cock and wouldn't it be hot to watch her.
If you have been stroking him while talking about it, he might have an orgasm when you ask him if he would like to watch his little girl moaning in ******* while riding a big black dick, Gerald's black dick.

If things look good to this point, you will need to let him know that Sam caught you and Gerald and that the two of you had a heart to heart about it.
You need to be honest about it because: (a) lying only makes things worse in the long run and (b) the biggest problem you will still have is Jim worrying about what Samantha would think of her dad being a cuckold.
So you will need to let him know that Sam is a smart young lady who understands and loves her dad and respects him for wanting to make his wife happy.

Then you will need to talk with Samantha to set her straight on your real relationship dynamic with her dad so that she isn't shocked when she sees him eating Gerald's cum out of your cunt or doing any of the other humiliating things he enjoys Gerald and you making him do.

Now all this is predicated on your husband having a positive reaction to the thought of his little girl enjoying being fucked by a big black dick.

IF he does NOT have a good reaction to the idea, DON'T GO THERE!
Tell Gerald to forget about the four of you getting together and tell him to just be satisfied with getting together with you and Sam or even Sam by herself whenever to opportunity is there and don't take a chance on fucking up a good thing. Make sure Gerald understands he could go from enjoying two white pussies to zero if he fucks up.

You can always find another black guy that would enjoy fucking you, good husbands on the other hand, especially one that enjoys having his wife fuck other men, are a bit more difficult to find.
That's very good advice.

Kitten: are you still out there? We private messaged for a while and then you went away. Love to hear from you!

Back