Step *******

Kool Kihottest thing ive read on here ! post: 142518 said:
I’m sorry it’s been so long since I checked in but honestly it’s taken this long for us to get things sorted out. The last time we spoke, my step ******* Sam was coming to stay a few days over the holidays. Well, she did and she was very excited when she arrived to pick up where she left off. She told me all she could think about for the last few weeks had been having sex with Gerald again.

The three of us spent most of that week together when Jim was not around and I have to tell you I felt a deep sense of guilt not telling him but I didn’t feel it was my place. Sam on several occasions said she was going to talk with her dad but in each instance she backed out.

She planned another trip the end of July, only this time she came into the den one night as Jim and I were watching television and asked if she could see her dad alone. I went back to the bedroom and I could hear his voice raising and then a few minutes later she rushed back to the bedroom in tears. In between the sobs she said he didn’t react like she had thought. Sam was extremely shaken up and I couldn’t really talk with her. I went into the den and Jim was gone as well as his car.

I called my husband’s cell and he would not answer. It simply went into voice mail. I tried again to talk with Sam but again she seemed to be very, very upset so I called Gerald and he said don’t worry about it. Long story short, Jim eventually answered the phone and was very short telling me he was staying with a friend. Sam stayed in her room and I had a lousy night of sleep!!!

Saturday Jim came home and he and Sam again had a long conversation alone. When he came into the kitchen, his own eye’s a little red (I could tell he had been crying), he said they had talked it out, she was an adult who made her own decisions, and he realized I did not encourage her in what she had done. I was very relieved of that!

We all seemed to talk around it for the next few days avoiding the subject but one night when Sam had not come home and Jim and I were in bed, he asked if Sam was with Gerald. When I told him very likely, he seemed to get more inquisitive what it had been like when Gerald took her. His own cock was getting hard and I knew he was aroused at the thought of his ******* with Gerald.

I shared the times the three of us were together and how I actually had oral sex with her and later she had gone down on me. He really stiffened as I described how I cleaned our ******* up and shared Gerald’s load with her.

After a while, Jim could no longer deny he was excited and actually began talking about how first his wife, and now his ******* had gone black. I climbed on his cock and we had the best sex in many, many months with me talking about how Sam loved black cock as much as I did.

Last Friday (Sam has stayed with us now for about three weeks and plans on staying until she has to go back to school) Gerald finally had the opportunity to have sex with both Sam and myself as Jim watched and jacked off. He came in huge spurts watching his ******* wrap her legs around Gerald’s back and yes, he climbed between her legs and tasted his *******’s pussy mixed with Gerald’s hot load. That’s when I came as I played with my clit.

Jim totally accepts the situation now and actually loves seeing us both go down on Gerald’s hard cock. Although he said his ex-wife would die if she knew their ******* was fucking a black man.

I really thought for a while things had gone terribly wrong but it has all worked out. Sam heads back to school in a couple of weeks and she has said she can’t wait to find some young black cock. She’s declared herself black only

The other night I heard her on her cell phone talking with her roommate. I was surprised she was admitting to everything that had taken place over the last few weeks, leaving out the details of her ******* but sharing in detail her love of black cock. I suppose it’s not the big deal (interracial sex) it was when I was in college. At any rate, thanks for the advice and support!
Just about the hottest thing ive read on here ! Keep us posted

Thanks to you both and no, I don't do pics. You'll have to fantasize. Great advice from you both and no...he's not quite ready but he may be in the future. We actually got away for a long weekend down at the beach and one day out by the pool, coincidently, there was a very attractive young brunette, maybe in her early twenties with a very handsome young black man. He had the broadest shoulders and was very very hot. As a matter of fact I couldn't keep my eyes off him as he waded in the pool about waist high.

Jim noticed them both too particularly when the young man exited the pool and kissed her before heading over to the outside bar. Jim had already had quite a few beers and it was really, really hot outside. We were not out for that long but I did make a comment have you ever thought about what you would do if Sam started seeing a young black man like that? He sort of blew it off at first saying his first wife would freak out - which she would - she's such a prude and a royal bitch - but when I pushed he just non-chalantly shot back that he'd support whatever choices she made but he didn't think he had to worry about that because she was seeing a really nice kid at school.

I know the young man he's talking about and they have been seeing each other for a while but Sam confided to me last time we were together she liked him alot but did not really love him. Anyway, When I asked if he'd get turned on seeing his ******* with a black guy, I thought he'd strangle on his beer.

He came back that we were talking about his ******* - our ******* (actually my stepdaughter). When I reminded him how much he enjoyed seeing me with a black man he said that was different. I could tell he was getting agitated so I dropped it until after dinner and when he had a few drinks instead of beers.

When I asked why it was okay with his wife but not his *******, he got sort of flustered and said I had made that choice, actually we made it together. So I came back.. . “so if you ever found out she was seeing a black man you'd support her.” He said sure. "But you wouldn't want to watch?" Again he responded we were talking about our *******!

But the seed was planted and he didn’t seem to out an out reject the notion but I'm sure he's not prepared to go there…. yet Sam is coming to our place on Wednesday and I know she wants to get together with Gerald and I'd like that too. I feel terrible not being completely forthcoming with Jim but I don't feel I can yet but in time I believe I can.

Until then, I want to keep our relationship between Gerald, Sam and myself. In time, I think he will not only accept it but perhaps embrace it. But for the time being, I want to ease him into it. Perhaps have Sam tell her dad sometime in the near future she is seeing a black man and see how he reacts.

I would never do anything that embarrasses him or humiliates him. That's not the relationship we have. I know Gerald will be disappointed he has to wait to have Jim there to watch and perform clean up duties like he does with just me, if it ever happens at all, but he should be content with having sex with both of us now!

I can't wait till Wednesday when she visits. I will keep those who care up to date.
Wow...that is a HOT story indees! Love the descriptive flavor & hope truth in all actions concieved! Passion is as Passion does

Back