Step daughter is a freak for BBC

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hmmm .... why not have your step-daughter over for dinner and tell her to just be straight up about it and tell your wife- "Mom, you know how I'm into fucking black guys? Well, I have to tell you that I know you are too and that Daddy is your loving cuckold. Relax, because now we can chill out with a glass of wine while Daddy BBQs some steaks for us and we can compare notes about those wonderful black dicks that we love so much!"

The shock value of learning that you are all on the same page will fade fast once the freedom to talk freely about what you have in common takes hold.

The only thing you haven't said is whether your step-daughter happens to be married or not and, if so, does her husband know he is being cuckolded and if he approves.

Hmmm .... why not have your step-daughter over for dinner and tell her to just be straight up about it and tell your wife- "Mom, you know how I'm into fucking black guys? Well, I have to tell you that I know you are too and that Daddy is your loving cuckold. Relax, because now we can chill out with a glass of wine while Daddy BBQs some steaks for us and we can compare notes about those wonderful black dicks that we love so much!"

The shock value of learning that you are all on the same page will fade fast once the freedom to talk freely about what you have in common takes hold.

The only thing you haven't said is whether your step-daughter happens to be married or not and, if so, does her husband know he is being cuckolded and if he approves.
No she isn't married. Had a couple of kids with little dick white guy. She was fucking BBC while together but he didn't like it. So she left him

She has been looking for a white boy to cuck but hasn't found one yet

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
No she isn't married. Had a couple of kids with little dick white guy. She was fucking BBC while together but he didn't like it. So she left him

Have you encouraged her to join this site so she can look at the selection of 'cuckold wannabes' here?:unsure:
Since she knows about her Mother cuckolding you with Black men, she wouldn't be surprised that you are here and it might be of benefit to her as all of the 'wannabe's' here are seeking women who prefer having sex with Black men to begin with. Plus, she might find a new Black lover as well! :)

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
No, I think she's looking for a whiteboi that will provide for her and her 2 kids while she fucks around ... in my world, a single woman with 2 kids is called "too much baggage". These guys, here, might talk a good game (in their little fantasy worlds), but they aren't going to tie the financial knot with a woman that already has 2 kids and is wanting to fuck around with other men. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

No, I think she's looking for a whiteboi that will provide for her and her 2 kids while she fucks around ... in my world, a single woman with 2 kids is called "too much baggage". These guys, here, might talk a good game (in their little fantasy worlds), but they aren't going to tie the financial knot with a woman that already has 2 kids and is wanting to fuck around with other men. View attachment 389537
Look at the white man throwing a little hissy fit.