Step By Step Instructions How To Cuckold Your Husband Part 2

VP Jean

Couple
1. Cream Pies: This is a term for your husband to perform oral sex on you after you have had intercourse with him or another man. Whether it is his submission or humiliation, licking any semen from your wife's pussy is #1 on the hit parade of submissive men. Why is that? It is a combination of every male taboo rolled into one, - Men aren't supposed to eat cum (well, straight men aren't...) and - Men are supposed to guard their wives' chastity/purity with their lives. Ejaculating in a woman is a strong symbol of possession, and seeing another man's semen in your wife's most private, intimate place is a clear sign that she is in control of her body. If there is any single thing that "proves" that your wife was unfaithful, it is the sight of semen dripping from her vagina. A creampie says, "Not only did she cuckold her husband, but she did it very well." Semen does not taste good; if he is lucky, it does not taste terrible. Licking it up - especially if it is a large amount - is very, very difficult, and emphasizes the submissive humiliating nature of what the wife is doing to her husband.

2. Embarrassment: The internet is full of ideas on how to embarrass you submissive husband. What’s hard to find is why embarrass him at all? Some of the advice out there is just mean and hurtful. My goal is to bring spark, excitement and take control of our sex life, not destroy my husband. With that said, submissive men all enjoy some level of embarrassment. You may want to do a bit of research and then have a “naked” talk with him and see how his lie detector responds. As an example having your husband going into a store and asking the sales girl for help buying panties is the type of activity that you both will enjoy. His little pee pee will get so hard first by seeing panties and second by the reaction of another WOMEN knowing he is submissive. Find his triggers and then exploit them to take control. Submissive men are submissive to ALL women, embarrassment plays into their brain as a way to show the one they love how far they will go to please them. Change it up and find new ways to challenge with embarrassing tasks.

3. Pegging: If you are thinking of getting totally adventurous, kinky, or fulfilling his secret fantasy and assert more control in the bedroom as dominant partner, then penetrating your husband using a “strap on” or “prostrate toy” is the kind of role reversal you both will enjoy. Having your man bent over, completely vulnerable, preferably restrained in some way is a feeling that nothing else can match. Trust me, once you take your man this way you will want to do it all the time. It’s best to start gently. FIRST remember to have him take an enama, clean him out! Use lots of lube. It might be messy but better than causing tears which could mean time away from play. Rub the tip of a well lubricated finger against the tip of his anus. As the anus relaxes, it will allow the finger to slide inside without requiring any *******. While entering, your palm should be facing up, and enter his anus with one finger. A gentle pressure can be applied when rubbing against the anus, and pushing your finger in. Most likely he’ll gasp, that means you are doing it right. If your finger is long enough, you should be able to feel the prostate. Curl your finger in as if you are to bring it in towards your palm. Although not the norm, per se, but he seems to react with pleasurable moans and groans when I swipe slightly to the left and right. Keep things extremely well lubricated and make it a habit to reapply lubrication at regular intervals. Sure, your man is going to be leaking lube from his ass later that day, but it will make the anal experiences much more enjoyable. Using too much lube is not really a problem. His prostrate is like your G spot, once you find it your whole world rocks. Relax, enjoy yourself, and take your man like the bitch he is.

4. Girl Friends: In my close circle of friends, my mom, sister, housekeeper and a very close girlfriend that knows my husband is a sexual submissive. I have since made new friends in exploring my husband’s submission with like-minded people. Sometimes you just need to have another lady to bounce ideas off. I was surprised just how much my mom and sister enjoyed helping with my submissive husband, and that my husband enjoyed taking direction for my mom, sister and all my lady friends. I have meet many other wife’s who also have submissive husbands and can talk much more honest and direct then with my other girlfriends, this feedback that I get helps a lot. MAKE the time, or have your husband put in the time and find like-minded couples in your area. Most areas have groups that meet once a month and now many of the couples are good friends of ours. You need to do this for your husband, his brain knows that at least 12 times a year we are spending a few hours on him. YOU NEED to get him out to keep him happy, and in turn you happy.

5. Cuckold: Turning your husband into a cuckold can be one of the most rewarding things you ever do. A successfully cuckolded husband will be completely submissive. He will satisfy all your sexual cravings, manage all the mundane chores of your life, allow you to sleep with whomever you wish, subject himself to any amount of humiliation you desire, and of course, love you unconditionally. I had never heard this term before I started doing research on line. Cuckold describes a wife who is allowed to have sex with other men but the husband must be faithful to his wife. I never dreamed that this was ever possible, men want to have their wife’s explore other men? Was this a trick? So back to the lie detector. I read a story to my husband about a wife who has sex with other men while her husband watched, I was shocked at how hard his dick became. So I started asking “what if” questions and found that he responded like a cuckold. This was a very real turn on for him, and more for me. I am “middle aged”, and a bit over weight, but I want to play with younger men. I was brought up to be a good girl and only have sex with my husband and now I need to re program myself on how to explore my new sexual freedom. This is an important point, my husband and I set some ground rules on how this would work. In our case my husband is always there, I never explore any other man without him in the room. I can explore as many men as I like, but not more than twice a year with the same man. All the rules we set were to make sure that this was just going to be about us having a wild sexual experience without any emotional connection. I get to live the life of a “slutty” house wife, and my husband would get what he craves, his wife sexually satisfied, WIN/WIN/WIN. It’s much harder than you think to find a male willing to sex with my husband in the room, so we started with “professionals”. Yes we hired somebody to give me a “sensual” massage, a male *******, a male dom and a male stripper. The story of what happened is not that important, what is important is the effect it had on my husband and our marriage. We had sex 5 times the next day and half. I was so Horney that I felt like a collage girl out of control. Over the next 5 days my husband ask for permission and masturbated 12 more times, to this day if I mention it he gets hard. I try and find at least once a month where we can have some sort of a sexual adventure with a boy toy. We fell in love with each other all over again. The most common reason a women doesn't cuckold her husband is that she thinks he'll never go for it - that he's not the type. This is such a myth that it must be dispelled immediately. Most cuckolds begin as ordinary husbands. A survey of couples in the cuckold lifestyle revealed that 74% of them chose to explore the lifestyle in order to “spice up” their marriage. Most were married >10 years and had found their intimate lives had fallen into that proverbial rut. Take heart in the fact that underneath all his machismo and pride, there is a cock loving wimp that is begging you to ******* him to do all sorts of nasty things. Intimacy is important for a husband who has been cuckolded. This includes both physical and emotional intimacy, remember his sharing you with another man requires you to give him the positive feedback and tender care he requires.

6. ****** Bi: I know what you are thinking, your husband would never suck a dick, or so you would think. Now I have played with other women before in my collage days, and found that I would rather take on a bunch of guys (less than 4) if I had a choice. Straight men do not suck cock, that’s what we were all told. The problem is that I really wanted to see my husband suck a cock. I became obsessed with the idea that he loves me so much that he would do this for me. So I did what I always do and with to the lie detector. Now what I found was not what I expected. He had no interest in going out and finding a dick to suck, no interest in a glory hole, no interest in a gay club, no interest in a gay bathhouse, nothing. Then I found the trigger, “******”. When I told him that I was going to ******* him to suck a cock for me his dick got very hard, very fast. When I told him I may have him perform at a glory hole, he got harder. When I told him that I wanted him to help me suck a guy before I fucked him he almost lost it. When I told him from now on if the guys we meet wanted anal sex, he was going to give up his ass. You see the point is that a sexual submissive will do just about anything to please his wife, even suck a dick, even get ass fucked. To him it was not about the dick, it was about pleasing me. The bonus for me is that every time I get him to put a dick in his mouth I explode between my legs. It’s not something that we do each day, only when I need to change things up. It’s this type of spark that keeps a marriage hot and exciting.

7. Transvestites: A straight guy is naturally attracted to women, a good transvestite looks just like a women but with a dick. My husband dose so many nice things for me that I decided to do something special just for him so I booked us a session with a transvestite. For me, this was beyond hot. This girl was a pro and in no time had my husband relaxed, Horney and sucking dick. Now I found that by giving my husband a choice makes the experience even hotter, “Honey would you like to suck her (the transvestite) or for her to fuck you in your vagina (his ass)?” Now when we started down this road I never thought that my husband would ever do this, nor would I want him to do this, but I must admit that trying it made it kinky fun and I love it. Again, like dick sucking, it’s not something that we do each day, only when I need to change things up.

8. Queening: Queening is, basically, the use of the male face, mouth, and nose and tongue, for sexual pleasure of a dominant woman. It places the man in the most slavish, subservient position, under the woman's crotch. She sits on his face, or has his head trapped between her thighs. The whole event is devoted to her pleasure, her orgasms, and her time schedule. The man's pleasure or pain, satisfaction or frustration, desires or fears are of little importance, if any. The woman's clitoris, vulva, labia and vagina demand service. His mouth, lips, tongue and nose are merely live tools there to pleasure her labia, clitoris, vulva and vaginal passage. Queening properly places the woman on top of the male face, using it ruthlessly and selfishly. 'Queening' by definition, requires a dominant, demanding woman and a subservient, obedient man. The woman must be concerned only with her personal pleasure and satisfaction. He must be trained, if necessary by painful punishment, in the proper use of his facial features. She must gain the maximum delight and orgasmic satisfaction without concerning herself with her husband’s possible distress, humiliation and discomfort. She must teach him the way to kiss, lick and suck her sexually, with particular attention to her clitoris. He must suck and swallow her sex juices. He must be in awe of her. He must adore her. He must give her respect, and recognize her superiority. He must worship her genitals. When she dismounts she will casually ignore him, dismissing him abruptly, sending him off to continue his housework, followed by taunts and insults. Perhaps she will lend him to the girlfriends!

9. Golden Showers: This is an important point, just because your husband is submissive does not mean that he will enjoy all things submissive. In our case he has NO interest in drinking my pee. A Golden Shower is the act of urinating on another person, usually for sexual gratification, or as a way of humiliation. More common than a Golden bath, where, during anal sex, one partner urinates into the colon of the other. Now if you own a dog you have found that they will want to pee on the same spot that another dog has peed as a sign of dominance. This is the same for a wife with a submissive husband. When you pee on him you are showing dominance. So one night when I was a bit stoned I got him naked, put him in the tub, and peed on his penis, I marked my territory. Then I had him masturbate in my pee. The most common form of a golden shower has nothing to do with drinking urine at all. A man with voyeuristic tendencies often wants to be in the bathroom while the wife is relieving herself. I did discover that it excites my husband watching me pee. So on occasion I will call him into the bathroom, have him pull down my panties, kneel on the floor and watch me pee, wipe me, kiss my vagina, and re dress me. I will never forget the first time I gave my husband a golden shower, in the shower. We were showering together, soaping each other up and generally fooling around when I started to become amorous. I slithered up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and stuck my tongue down his throat. Then I pulled his thigh right up between my thighs. I began to rub my pussy on him, knowing I had to tinkle, and when the time was right, I let loose down his leg. It took him a few seconds to realize all the water in the shower was not coming 'from the faucet but that some of it was coming from me. Love those lie detectors!

10. Rebellion: Unless your husband is a complete idiot, he will eventually notice what you are doing and rebel. That is inevitable. It would be great if your husband could accept the happiness that you are giving him by taking the lead in your marriage. But history and culture are not so easily swept aside. Additionally, men have a tendency to sway from one extreme to another as, for example, between intimacy and independence. It is important that when he does that you recognize what is happening and respond appropriately. At these times he may become argumentative or, more likely, retreat into himself, figuratively or literally, to work out a solution to the problem you are presenting him. His natural preference will be to resolve this without your interference. Almost always such rebellions are ignited not by unhappiness with the marriage or with you but by his feelings of insecurity about how others will perceive him. Lax management of his orgasms will encourage rebellions. The more satisfied he is, the more attention he will give to his ego. And it will be his ego in play.

11. Social groups: For many couples involved in a Female led relationship they like to meet other couples that are also involved in this type of relationship. Through meeting other couples they are able to learn more about a relationship where a Female is in control. They feel relaxed and are able to engage in social activities where everyone is aware of this type of relationship. Social groups are also a great way for those that are new to a Female controlled relationship to meet others and gain a better understanding. The group may also include singles who are seeking to meet others for a relationship. Friends in traditional relationships may not understand the new lifestyle you are choosing, and they may not be supportive. Because of the societal stigmas attached to many alternative relationships, some of your friends may not stick around long enough for you to explain. When we were starting out I found that social groups were a great way to explore and gain a better understanding of how my husband works. You can see if this is a good fit for you and your partner and gain the perspective from those that live this way. Couples at social meet ups share ideas, techniques, problems and struggles. Dominant women can speak with other dominant women and submissive men to other submissive men openly and freely. When hanging out with traditional couples that don’t understand my husband’s submission, I would feel anxious, worrying that some detail would slip that will reveal things not ready to reveal. This type of group alleviates this anxiety and allows you to just enjoy time with friends without any worries whatsoever.

Female led relationships are one of the more misunderstood types of relationships. People speak out against it without fully understanding what it is and why it works, they judge way to easy. The fact is that a female led relationship is a consensual relationship, accepted and agreed upon by both partners. A female led relationship casts aside the assigned gender roles given by society and it creates a different relationship. For many men and women, this is new and exciting. The advantage of a female led relationship is that you no longer need to stay silent and your needs and desires will be fulfilled. Your partner will see how much better you respond and since men are highly visual, the more aroused you are, the more aroused he will be. In the bedroom, a female led relationship is both thrilling and satisfying for a woman. A Female Led Relationship allows the man to take a step back from the burdens and responsibilities of leading his relationship. He can simply follow the orders given by his wife. Yes, there might be duties for him to complete or difficult tasks for him to perform, but he can simply take care of the obligations assigned to him with little concern for where these actions are leading him. The responsibility lies with his girlfriend or wife, and it’s her job to worry and stress about the bigger picture. He can simply sit back and enjoy the freedom that comes from submitting to the feminine power of his significant other. Most men that do engage in Female Led Relationships find that they experience less stress than they ever thought possible, and they finally feel free from the obligations and burdens of life.

If the two-thirds of men who have fantasized about being sexually dominated by a woman had a wife who was willing to put the time into her marriage, how many couples would avoided divorce court? Think about all the things that you spend time on each day that are far less important than your partner. For me our Female Led Relationship has evolved each day that I put time into it. We did not start out Cuckolding the first day, week or even months, we grew into it as a happy couple. Just take one small step at a time and be happy, have fun, try new things, push your limits a bit each week. My husband is not locked up full time in Chasity, he is still the alpha male in the work place, he is not dressed full time like a women, he is not whipped on a cross, he has not been branded or tattooed, he is not masturbating without approval, he never looks at another women, he is just happy. I am the center of his world, how could that be a bad thing? We did not replace or friends, only add new ones. My only regret is that I did not work on my marriage sooner. I understand that what works for me may not work for you, but take each section and find a few things that will work to help your husband’s submissive needs, he is worth it, and so are you.

Ok so I am a married man and have found the cuckold lifestyle to be very arousing. After reading your two post first I was rock hard and second I realized that some of the beginning stages of the FLR already happen in our relationship. Here is my problem though I do t know how to approach the subject with her!!! Any ideas?

1. Cream Pies: This is a term for your husband to perform oral sex on you after you have had intercourse with him or another man. Whether it is his submission or humiliation, licking any semen from your wife's pussy is #1 on the hit parade of submissive men. Why is that? It is a combination of every male taboo rolled into one, - Men aren't supposed to eat cum (well, straight men aren't...) and - Men are supposed to guard their wives' chastity/purity with their lives. Ejaculating in a woman is a strong symbol of possession, and seeing another man's semen in your wife's most private, intimate place is a clear sign that she is in control of her body. If there is any single thing that "proves" that your wife was unfaithful, it is the sight of semen dripping from her vagina. A creampie says, "Not only did she cuckold her husband, but she did it very well." Semen does not taste good; if he is lucky, it does not taste terrible. Licking it up - especially if it is a large amount - is very, very difficult, and emphasizes the submissive humiliating nature of what the wife is doing to her husband.

2. Embarrassment: The internet is full of ideas on how to embarrass you submissive husband. What’s hard to find is why embarrass him at all? Some of the advice out there is just mean and hurtful. My goal is to bring spark, excitement and take control of our sex life, not destroy my husband. With that said, submissive men all enjoy some level of embarrassment. You may want to do a bit of research and then have a “naked” talk with him and see how his lie detector responds. As an example having your husband going into a store and asking the sales girl for help buying panties is the type of activity that you both will enjoy. His little pee pee will get so hard first by seeing panties and second by the reaction of another WOMEN knowing he is submissive. Find his triggers and then exploit them to take control. Submissive men are submissive to ALL women, embarrassment plays into their brain as a way to show the one they love how far they will go to please them. Change it up and find new ways to challenge with embarrassing tasks.

3. Pegging: If you are thinking of getting totally adventurous, kinky, or fulfilling his secret fantasy and assert more control in the bedroom as dominant partner, then penetrating your husband using a “strap on” or “prostrate toy” is the kind of role reversal you both will enjoy. Having your man bent over, completely vulnerable, preferably restrained in some way is a feeling that nothing else can match. Trust me, once you take your man this way you will want to do it all the time. It’s best to start gently. FIRST remember to have him take an enama, clean him out! Use lots of lube. It might be messy but better than causing tears which could mean time away from play. Rub the tip of a well lubricated finger against the tip of his anus. As the anus relaxes, it will allow the finger to slide inside without requiring any *******. While entering, your palm should be facing up, and enter his anus with one finger. A gentle pressure can be applied when rubbing against the anus, and pushing your finger in. Most likely he’ll gasp, that means you are doing it right. If your finger is long enough, you should be able to feel the prostate. Curl your finger in as if you are to bring it in towards your palm. Although not the norm, per se, but he seems to react with pleasurable moans and groans when I swipe slightly to the left and right. Keep things extremely well lubricated and make it a habit to reapply lubrication at regular intervals. Sure, your man is going to be leaking lube from his ass later that day, but it will make the anal experiences much more enjoyable. Using too much lube is not really a problem. His prostrate is like your G spot, once you find it your whole world rocks. Relax, enjoy yourself, and take your man like the bitch he is.

4. Girl Friends: In my close circle of friends, my mom, sister, housekeeper and a very close girlfriend that knows my husband is a sexual submissive. I have since made new friends in exploring my husband’s submission with like-minded people. Sometimes you just need to have another lady to bounce ideas off. I was surprised just how much my mom and sister enjoyed helping with my submissive husband, and that my husband enjoyed taking direction for my mom, sister and all my lady friends. I have meet many other wife’s who also have submissive husbands and can talk much more honest and direct then with my other girlfriends, this feedback that I get helps a lot. MAKE the time, or have your husband put in the time and find like-minded couples in your area. Most areas have groups that meet once a month and now many of the couples are good friends of ours. You need to do this for your husband, his brain knows that at least 12 times a year we are spending a few hours on him. YOU NEED to get him out to keep him happy, and in turn you happy.

5. Cuckold: Turning your husband into a cuckold can be one of the most rewarding things you ever do. A successfully cuckolded husband will be completely submissive. He will satisfy all your sexual cravings, manage all the mundane chores of your life, allow you to sleep with whomever you wish, subject himself to any amount of humiliation you desire, and of course, love you unconditionally. I had never heard this term before I started doing research on line. Cuckold describes a wife who is allowed to have sex with other men but the husband must be faithful to his wife. I never dreamed that this was ever possible, men want to have their wife’s explore other men? Was this a trick? So back to the lie detector. I read a story to my husband about a wife who has sex with other men while her husband watched, I was shocked at how hard his dick became. So I started asking “what if” questions and found that he responded like a cuckold. This was a very real turn on for him, and more for me. I am “middle aged”, and a bit over weight, but I want to play with younger men. I was brought up to be a good girl and only have sex with my husband and now I need to re program myself on how to explore my new sexual freedom. This is an important point, my husband and I set some ground rules on how this would work. In our case my husband is always there, I never explore any other man without him in the room. I can explore as many men as I like, but not more than twice a year with the same man. All the rules we set were to make sure that this was just going to be about us having a wild sexual experience without any emotional connection. I get to live the life of a “slutty” house wife, and my husband would get what he craves, his wife sexually satisfied, WIN/WIN/WIN. It’s much harder than you think to find a male willing to sex with my husband in the room, so we started with “professionals”. Yes we hired somebody to give me a “sensual” massage, a male *******, a male dom and a male stripper. The story of what happened is not that important, what is important is the effect it had on my husband and our marriage. We had sex 5 times the next day and half. I was so Horney that I felt like a collage girl out of control. Over the next 5 days my husband ask for permission and masturbated 12 more times, to this day if I mention it he gets hard. I try and find at least once a month where we can have some sort of a sexual adventure with a boy toy. We fell in love with each other all over again. The most common reason a women doesn't cuckold her husband is that she thinks he'll never go for it - that he's not the type. This is such a myth that it must be dispelled immediately. Most cuckolds begin as ordinary husbands. A survey of couples in the cuckold lifestyle revealed that 74% of them chose to explore the lifestyle in order to “spice up” their marriage. Most were married >10 years and had found their intimate lives had fallen into that proverbial rut. Take heart in the fact that underneath all his machismo and pride, there is a cock loving wimp that is begging you to ******* him to do all sorts of nasty things. Intimacy is important for a husband who has been cuckolded. This includes both physical and emotional intimacy, remember his sharing you with another man requires you to give him the positive feedback and tender care he requires.

6. ****** Bi: I know what you are thinking, your husband would never suck a dick, or so you would think. Now I have played with other women before in my collage days, and found that I would rather take on a bunch of guys (less than 4) if I had a choice. Straight men do not suck cock, that’s what we were all told. The problem is that I really wanted to see my husband suck a cock. I became obsessed with the idea that he loves me so much that he would do this for me. So I did what I always do and with to the lie detector. Now what I found was not what I expected. He had no interest in going out and finding a dick to suck, no interest in a glory hole, no interest in a gay club, no interest in a gay bathhouse, nothing. Then I found the trigger, “******”. When I told him that I was going to ******* him to suck a cock for me his dick got very hard, very fast. When I told him I may have him perform at a glory hole, he got harder. When I told him that I wanted him to help me suck a guy before I fucked him he almost lost it. When I told him from now on if the guys we meet wanted anal sex, he was going to give up his ass. You see the point is that a sexual submissive will do just about anything to please his wife, even suck a dick, even get ass fucked. To him it was not about the dick, it was about pleasing me. The bonus for me is that every time I get him to put a dick in his mouth I explode between my legs. It’s not something that we do each day, only when I need to change things up. It’s this type of spark that keeps a marriage hot and exciting.

7. Transvestites: A straight guy is naturally attracted to women, a good transvestite looks just like a women but with a dick. My husband dose so many nice things for me that I decided to do something special just for him so I booked us a session with a transvestite. For me, this was beyond hot. This girl was a pro and in no time had my husband relaxed, Horney and sucking dick. Now I found that by giving my husband a choice makes the experience even hotter, “Honey would you like to suck her (the transvestite) or for her to fuck you in your vagina (his ass)?” Now when we started down this road I never thought that my husband would ever do this, nor would I want him to do this, but I must admit that trying it made it kinky fun and I love it. Again, like dick sucking, it’s not something that we do each day, only when I need to change things up.

8. Queening: Queening is, basically, the use of the male face, mouth, and nose and tongue, for sexual pleasure of a dominant woman. It places the man in the most slavish, subservient position, under the woman's crotch. She sits on his face, or has his head trapped between her thighs. The whole event is devoted to her pleasure, her orgasms, and her time schedule. The man's pleasure or pain, satisfaction or frustration, desires or fears are of little importance, if any. The woman's clitoris, vulva, labia and vagina demand service. His mouth, lips, tongue and nose are merely live tools there to pleasure her labia, clitoris, vulva and vaginal passage. Queening properly places the woman on top of the male face, using it ruthlessly and selfishly. 'Queening' by definition, requires a dominant, demanding woman and a subservient, obedient man. The woman must be concerned only with her personal pleasure and satisfaction. He must be trained, if necessary by painful punishment, in the proper use of his facial features. She must gain the maximum delight and orgasmic satisfaction without concerning herself with her husband’s possible distress, humiliation and discomfort. She must teach him the way to kiss, lick and suck her sexually, with particular attention to her clitoris. He must suck and swallow her sex juices. He must be in awe of her. He must adore her. He must give her respect, and recognize her superiority. He must worship her genitals. When she dismounts she will casually ignore him, dismissing him abruptly, sending him off to continue his housework, followed by taunts and insults. Perhaps she will lend him to the girlfriends!

9. Golden Showers: This is an important point, just because your husband is submissive does not mean that he will enjoy all things submissive. In our case he has NO interest in drinking my pee. A Golden Shower is the act of urinating on another person, usually for sexual gratification, or as a way of humiliation. More common than a Golden bath, where, during anal sex, one partner urinates into the colon of the other. Now if you own a dog you have found that they will want to pee on the same spot that another dog has peed as a sign of dominance. This is the same for a wife with a submissive husband. When you pee on him you are showing dominance. So one night when I was a bit stoned I got him naked, put him in the tub, and peed on his penis, I marked my territory. Then I had him masturbate in my pee. The most common form of a golden shower has nothing to do with drinking urine at all. A man with voyeuristic tendencies often wants to be in the bathroom while the wife is relieving herself. I did discover that it excites my husband watching me pee. So on occasion I will call him into the bathroom, have him pull down my panties, kneel on the floor and watch me pee, wipe me, kiss my vagina, and re dress me. I will never forget the first time I gave my husband a golden shower, in the shower. We were showering together, soaping each other up and generally fooling around when I started to become amorous. I slithered up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and stuck my tongue down his throat. Then I pulled his thigh right up between my thighs. I began to rub my pussy on him, knowing I had to tinkle, and when the time was right, I let loose down his leg. It took him a few seconds to realize all the water in the shower was not coming 'from the faucet but that some of it was coming from me. Love those lie detectors!

10. Rebellion: Unless your husband is a complete idiot, he will eventually notice what you are doing and rebel. That is inevitable. It would be great if your husband could accept the happiness that you are giving him by taking the lead in your marriage. But history and culture are not so easily swept aside. Additionally, men have a tendency to sway from one extreme to another as, for example, between intimacy and independence. It is important that when he does that you recognize what is happening and respond appropriately. At these times he may become argumentative or, more likely, retreat into himself, figuratively or literally, to work out a solution to the problem you are presenting him. His natural preference will be to resolve this without your interference. Almost always such rebellions are ignited not by unhappiness with the marriage or with you but by his feelings of insecurity about how others will perceive him. Lax management of his orgasms will encourage rebellions. The more satisfied he is, the more attention he will give to his ego. And it will be his ego in play.

11. Social groups: For many couples involved in a Female led relationship they like to meet other couples that are also involved in this type of relationship. Through meeting other couples they are able to learn more about a relationship where a Female is in control. They feel relaxed and are able to engage in social activities where everyone is aware of this type of relationship. Social groups are also a great way for those that are new to a Female controlled relationship to meet others and gain a better understanding. The group may also include singles who are seeking to meet others for a relationship. Friends in traditional relationships may not understand the new lifestyle you are choosing, and they may not be supportive. Because of the societal stigmas attached to many alternative relationships, some of your friends may not stick around long enough for you to explain. When we were starting out I found that social groups were a great way to explore and gain a better understanding of how my husband works. You can see if this is a good fit for you and your partner and gain the perspective from those that live this way. Couples at social meet ups share ideas, techniques, problems and struggles. Dominant women can speak with other dominant women and submissive men to other submissive men openly and freely. When hanging out with traditional couples that don’t understand my husband’s submission, I would feel anxious, worrying that some detail would slip that will reveal things not ready to reveal. This type of group alleviates this anxiety and allows you to just enjoy time with friends without any worries whatsoever.

Female led relationships are one of the more misunderstood types of relationships. People speak out against it without fully understanding what it is and why it works, they judge way to easy. The fact is that a female led relationship is a consensual relationship, accepted and agreed upon by both partners. A female led relationship casts aside the assigned gender roles given by society and it creates a different relationship. For many men and women, this is new and exciting. The advantage of a female led relationship is that you no longer need to stay silent and your needs and desires will be fulfilled. Your partner will see how much better you respond and since men are highly visual, the more aroused you are, the more aroused he will be. In the bedroom, a female led relationship is both thrilling and satisfying for a woman. A Female Led Relationship allows the man to take a step back from the burdens and responsibilities of leading his relationship. He can simply follow the orders given by his wife. Yes, there might be duties for him to complete or difficult tasks for him to perform, but he can simply take care of the obligations assigned to him with little concern for where these actions are leading him. The responsibility lies with his girlfriend or wife, and it’s her job to worry and stress about the bigger picture. He can simply sit back and enjoy the freedom that comes from submitting to the feminine power of his significant other. Most men that do engage in Female Led Relationships find that they experience less stress than they ever thought possible, and they finally feel free from the obligations and burdens of life.

If the two-thirds of men who have fantasized about being sexually dominated by a woman had a wife who was willing to put the time into her marriage, how many couples would avoided divorce court? Think about all the things that you spend time on each day that are far less important than your partner. For me our Female Led Relationship has evolved each day that I put time into it. We did not start out Cuckolding the first day, week or even months, we grew into it as a happy couple. Just take one small step at a time and be happy, have fun, try new things, push your limits a bit each week. My husband is not locked up full time in Chasity, he is still the alpha male in the work place, he is not dressed full time like a women, he is not whipped on a cross, he has not been branded or tattooed, he is not masturbating without approval, he never looks at another women, he is just happy. I am the center of his world, how could that be a bad thing? We did not replace or friends, only add new ones. My only regret is that I did not work on my marriage sooner. I understand that what works for me may not work for you, but take each section and find a few things that will work to help your husband’s submissive needs, he is worth it, and so are you.
Thank you for this post

Ok so I am a married man and have found the cuckold lifestyle to be very arousing. After reading your two post first I was rock hard and second I realized that some of the beginning stages of the FLR already happen in our relationship. Here is my problem though I do t know how to approach the subject with her!!! Any ideas?

If you rock hard you are a sexual submissive like my husband. You need to take “small” steps with your wife. If you hit her with it all at once she will be in shock and shut down. Start with when she is excited for sex asking her questions about her past, show her how excided you get when she talks about her past lovers. The more she opens up, the more you praise her. Adore her, cater to her, worship her. When she is ready, explore some FLR sites with each other, gage her reaction, let her know that you see yourself in the role of the submissive husband. If she is open to porn, read her cuckold stories or watch MMF or cuckold porn. She can see how hot you are, you can fell how wet she becomes. Most wives will jump to “he is fucking another women” when you try and bring up adding another man (if that is what you want) so exact a long process. It’s a bit hard to give you all the answers in a reply, go on line and you will find tips just for you on how to get her involved. At some point in your life you will need to “come out”, a sexual submissive is nothing to be ashamed about. She will learn to love it!

Interesting reading and we have done many of the things you suggest, but my hubby was a submissive bisexual when we met, and I was promiscuous which he liked, so cuckolding was a natural lifestyle for us. However, many macho guys would never learn to submit. My best friend loves my lifestyle and thinks I have the best hubby in the world. She hinted to her hubby and he told her that she is nuts. I was having lunch with an old school friend who complained about her sex life. When I told her that I could have sex with anyone I want, she was shocked, because her hub gives her grief if she even talks with another man.

Interesting reading and we have done many of the things you suggest, but my hubby was a submissive bisexual when we met, and I was promiscuous which he liked, so cuckolding was a natural lifestyle for us. However, many macho guys would never learn to submit. My best friend loves my lifestyle and thinks I have the best hubby in the world. She hinted to her hubby and he told her that she is nuts. I was having lunch with an old school friend who complained about her sex life. When I told her that I could have sex with anyone I want, she was shocked, because her hub gives her grief if she even talks with another man.
Your story is very interesting. How did you learn that he was “bi”? I would bet that almost all sexual submissive men could be made to suck cock. For me I was set on making him suck cock for me. The power rush from making a straight man, bi, is over the top. His cock will never be in my mouth again, only my lovers.

Your story is very interesting. How did you learn that he was “bi”? I would bet that almost all sexual submissive men could be made to suck cock. For me I was set on making him suck cock for me. The power rush from making a straight man, bi, is over the top. His cock will never be in my mouth again, only my lovers.
I was at a college party. I was 18, drinking, and had sucked off three guys when it was hubby's turn. Instead he immediately French kissed me passionately. I knew he could taste the cum. We started dating and confided in each other about our bisexuality, which in his case over time developed into a preference. Early in our marriage he begged me to have sex with men, because I always made him suck their cocks. Bi cuck boys are so submissive!!

I was at a college party. I was 18, drinking, and had sucked off three guys when it was hubby's turn. Instead he immediately French kissed me passionately. I knew he could taste the cum. We started dating and confided in each other about our bisexuality, which in his case over time developed into a preference. Early in our marriage he begged me to have sex with men, because I always made him suck their cocks. Bi cuck boys are so submissive!!
LOL! Life is so good with a bi cuckold. You see the love in his eyes while you have a nice boy toy working you over. Cannot explain it.

Back