STEP BY STEP: Humiliate your cuckold a visual guide..

Do you want me to make more Step By Step Guides to Cuckolding ;) ??

• Yes

Votes: 107 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Here is an idea for you of something that recently happened to me and you can make him do this for you after you have accepted the black mans cum inside you and cuck boy has cleaned it up.

A female that I know wouldn't give me any of that pussy but instead she told me to strip down and beat it off for her while she watched. Not expecting this answer, I asked her where she wanted me to put my cum and she said on the face. I asked her face? she said hell no, your own face. I want you to get your face as close to your little dick as you can and squirt it on your face. She said to open my mouth wide to and see if any makes it in there.

Then she said if it don't make it then you will try again and keep trying until it does make it then I want you to leave it on there. Don't you dare wipe it off. It came close the first time but it did not make it to my face and it is difficult as hell to do this, or it was for me anyway. Even more difficult to try it again nearly right away after the first misfire. It took me four tries and some time to reprime the pump before I finally did it and she laughed and laughed about that. Especially when she would look at me with it still on my face. She said that however and wherever it landed is how it would stay and it did. That was a very humiliating experience for me but very humorous for her.

Here is an idea for you of something that recently happened to me and you can make him do this for you after you have accepted the black mans cum inside you and cuck boy has cleaned it up.

A female that I know wouldn't give me any of that pussy but instead she told me to strip down and beat it off for her while she watched. Not expecting this answer, I asked her where she wanted me to put my cum and she said on the face. I asked her face? she said hell no, your own face. I want you to get your face as close to your little dick as you can and squirt it on your face. She said to open my mouth wide to and see if any makes it in there.

Then she said if it don't make it then you will try again and keep trying until it does make it then I want you to leave it on there. Don't you dare wipe it off. It came close the first time but it did not make it to my face and it is difficult as hell to do this, or it was for me anyway. Even more difficult to try it again nearly right away after the first misfire. It took me four tries and some time to reprime the pump before I finally did it and she laughed and laughed about that. Especially when she would look at me with it still on my face. She said that however and wherever it landed is how it would stay and it did. That was a very humiliating experience for me but very humorous for her.

Hahaa!! I love doing this to my little cuckold slut too... I make him cum on himself or I make him cum on me and clean it up and tell me how disgusting it tastes compared to BBC ;)
x

Back