STDs?!

Yes that's good advice. As for a health checkup card/sheet.These can be given by a Dr. Or a health clinic. Beyond that use condoms. Use condoms.use condoms. Until a bull decides to be her regular, condones are the best policy
Thank you.

Anyone to take liberty with risking their health over a piece of tail (or that of their love ones) are absolutely suicidal! It's just plain crazy! I always say, "When in doubt, do without!" Now I know that some will say "Well you've written that the first time your wife had an affair, her lover (your friend) went in bareback!" That's true! I did! And he did! The difference is we knew all we needed to know beforehand. I'd rather not elaborate as it may lead to unintended consequences we'd rather not enunciate upon!

my wife really wants to play but concerned about STDs, what do you all think?

If you play with fire, you will get burned.
In the long run it will affect you physically, emotionally and probably financially, especially if you have young ******* at home.
Condoms help but not 100% effective.

If you play with fire, you will get burned.
In the long run it will affect you physically, emotionally and probably financially, especially if you have young ******* at home.
Condoms help but not 100% effective.
Thanks!

I think your wife is being smart. Getting an incurable std, like herpes, is a life changing event. And a few are no doubt life threatening. Just the same, its proper to discuss std's with your prospective partners ... be attentive to signs indicating the presents of stds, and use condoms when you're not comfortable. And by all means, be selective with whom you allow use your body. Allowing total strangers to have bareback sex is absolutely too risky.

I think your wife is being smart. Getting an incurable std, like herpes, is a life changing event. And a few are no doubt life threatening. Just the same, its proper to discuss std's with your prospective partners ... be attentive to signs indicating the presents of stds, and use condoms when you're not comfortable. And by all means, be selective with whom you allow use your body. Allowing total strangers to have bareback sex is absolutely too risky.
Thank you so much for your input, have you ever meet anyone on this site in person?

Thank you so much for your input, have you ever meet anyone on this site in person?
To me, I like to start out as friends, email, chatting, skype...etc then when you feel comfortable you can meet first in public places for a smooth ******* or coffee with your hubby or a friend.

I haven't met anyone here in person but I am open to the idea when the time is right for the right person...Be careful, too many fake people here or anywhere, so take your time.

No I have not, baya, but its primarily because I'm not here for the purpose of meeting people. I'm not pimping out my wife; she's been on this site a total of twice since I joined over 5 years ago. This more or less feeds my fantasy, and gives me the chance to share IR materials, and pop a few of the more fanatical racist extremists balloons.
If I was desiring to meet someone here, however, i'd most definitely want to phone chat & Skype first.

No I have not, baya, but its primarily because I'm not here for the purpose of meeting people. I'm not pimping out my wife; she's been on this site a total of twice since I joined over 5 years ago. This more or less feeds my fantasy, and gives me the chance to share IR materials, and pop a few of the more fanatical racist extremists balloons.
If I was desiring to meet someone here, however, i'd most definitely want to phone chat & Skype first.

Likewise! Although I must admit my wife has been on this site more than twice! Lol

Don't sleep with just anyone. If you treat this process any other way than if you were looking for a life time partners you are asking for trouble. I am married. If I decide to be intimate with someone else. I'll use the same careful process that I did to get to know my husband before we became intimate. Maybe being even more careful. If I take it any faster than that. I feel I would be putting myself in danger!!! Not worth the risk. Be safe!!!

Don't sleep with just anyone. If you treat this process any other way than if you were looking for a life time partners you are asking for trouble. I am married. If I decide to be intimate with someone else. I'll use the same careful process that I did to get to know my husband before we became intimate. Maybe being even more careful. If I take it any faster than that. I feel I would be putting myself in danger!!! Not worth the risk. Be safe!!!
So true!

My first wife had an I'D inserted after the birth I found our baby seemed to think she could screw an one she wanted without risk of getting pregnant, then she got some type of infection and I had to take some pills. Years later when I remarried found out still had some remnants of that infection and had to take more medicine. My ex wife developed complications and had to have the I'D removed she never took any type of birth control but was never able to get pregnant again.

Back