Delete

yea and it's not the same on here like it used to be...so many newbies and gamers...Damn I miss the times before!!! LOL

Just a little more "weeding" to be done!:) The REAL gals who have a true love for IR are still out there, just tend to get lost in the outlandish crap that is posted on here!
MAN! I keep hearing about all these real girls and couple, but its like all the ones interested in me are across the pond or in the great white north. I guess I just need to keep swinging!

Hey. I've had an interest in cuckolding. Not too big of one, but enough to make me curious about the lifestyle. Now I know that mostly men have the fantasy of watching their wife get boned by a gaggle of random black men or a angle black man without protection or anything like that.

My question is, how do you keep you and her safe from the danger of std's and what do you do when gangbang starts to go sour? While I'd like to assume that you make every guy go to get tested for something, some people think that it's far too inconvenient and would push away any potential joeblow. So again, I ask: how do you stay safe?

Screening, protection and STD tests.

Its best to have a husband or some other dominant male that you trust screen the candidates first. Then use protection until a mutual trust and a STD test is seen. Also, you will find that you will form a group of friends who you almost always have fun with instead of looking to the outside. It is rare that we play with people who we do not know. Another thing to remember is once you trust a guy does not mean you can't get pregnant. You will find you can please a bull and yourself with means other than vaginal sex.

We have never had a large gangbang. We have talked about it but in the end it always come down to the unsafe factor.

the real people find a way.....The aroma of that black cock and white pussy jus is too overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screening, protection and STD tests.

Its best to have a husband or some other dominant male that you trust screen the candidates first. Then use protection until a mutual trust and a STD test is seen. Also, you will find that you will form a group of friends who you almost always have fun with instead of looking to the outside. It is rare that we play with people who we do not know. Another thing to remember is once you trust a guy does not mean you can't get pregnant. You will find you can please a bull and yourself with means other than vaginal sex.

We have never had a large gangbang. We have talked about it but in the end it always come down to the unsafe factor.

And you pretty much know who is safe when u get to know them....The conversations..the pics they have..the phone calls...Like for a simple instance if a woman is giving me pics and her room is filled will clothes galore...Do i really wanna meet this woman or couple..i think not....there are many other ways that stop the process before u even start...If they have a room like that then how is body?????

... My question is, how do you keep you and her safe from the danger of std's and what do you do when gangbang starts to go sour? While I'd like to assume that you make every guy go to get tested for something, some people think that it's far too inconvenient and would push away any potential joeblow. So again, I ask: how do you stay safe?

One way to assemble a "safer" group of males for a gangbang is through a nearby Adult Lifestyle club, as they prescreen anyone attending + practice safe sex. So, you could use the hospitality nights to meet and arrange a later "private" affair with those you liked. My wife & I didn't care a whole lot for the open lifestyle events, but, we met a few couples and individuals that we later did some private swinging. So, Lifestyle clubs are a good place to meet people face-t0-face.
As far as "what if things go sour" ... this actually is a very good question, particularly when planning gangbangs. The guys can get so involved that they can't really tell when a spoken "no" really means NO. Although my wife & I never had to use it, we had a "safe word", so if she got scared, injured, or simply overwhelmed, if she spoke the "safe word" then everything would stop immediately.
If I was a black man participating in a white chick gangbang, however, I would want the reassurance that no one in the group had an std. Just imagine a black man getting an std from a white woman, then going home to his steady, black lady and giving it to her! You talking about "hell" being raised; I would NOT want to be him ... ;)

I "grew up" in a different world (time), both as a cuckold and submissive/slave. Back then the absolute worst STD out there was syphilis, with gonorrhea the most common nasty bug to get. Both were relatively easy to cure if detected soon enough.

So we were a lot more cavalier about engaging in unprotected sex back then. In my case, I was extremely fortunate to have never incurred anything worse than the occasional yeast infection, which was more of an inconvenience, especially considering the sort of slut I was (or was made to be), back in those days.

Unfortunately, with HIV and all the "super strains" of gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, etc., many of which have no cure, one absolutely must take precautions for their own safety and not depend on others to get tested or use condoms.

My Wife currently has no desire to cuckold me sexually, however, she does have many BDSM play partners and there is always a risk of bodily fluid exchange occurring via the various "toys" that are used.

Those who wish to serve her must provide a current STD report and she has often accompanied them for the testing. We also periodically get tested ourselves, at least yearly, more depending on degree of activity.

To insure against any transfer of bodily fluids, she requires that all of her bottoms supply and maintain their own toys (especially insertables) and, other than a few non-porous paddles of her own which can be safely cleaned with matacid and bleach, no toys are ever shared between them.

Condoms are used on their dildos and insertable toys other than sounds.
Except for cutting and needle play, she rarely ever draws ******* and always wears surgical gloves whenever bodily contact is going to occur.

Lastly, the only direct personal contact she permits them is an occasional hug while dressed and to allow them to massage her feet after they have thoroughly washed and dried their hands and she has inspected them. Even if she caresses them while fucking them with a strap-on, she has gloves on.

No kissing, cuddling or sexual contact of any kind- that's what she uses me for! :)

I know what you are saying! Most of the guys I am really interested in are very far away! Doesn't deter me though because with me life has had a funny way of turning fantasy into reality! Guys I thought I never had a chance of meeting, opportunity arose, and I have had the pleasure of meeting! I never say never!
Me and you one day baby...no doubt:D

Back