Starting

DianaPrincess

Female
From
CA, US
Hello Everyone,

I'm a white female originally from the Midwest, recently moved to California to join my fiancee.

I love him completely, but deep down I've always had a strong lust for Black Males. I used to live in a pretty much 100% white area, but now I'm in Urban California and there are plenty of Black men who turn my head.

I've come to this site to try and explore my feelings, and see if I can get any good advice on how to handle the emotional love for my fiancee with my sexual love of Black Men.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a white female originally from the Midwest, recently moved to California to join my fiancee.

I love him completely, but deep down I've always had a strong lust for Black Males. I used to live in a pretty much 100% white area, but now I'm in Urban California and there are plenty of Black men who turn my head.

I've come to this site to try and explore my feelings, and see if I can get any good advice on how to handle the emotional love for my fiancee with my sexual love of Black Men.

Your love for your Fiancee is great but your desires for black men or lust is strong but in the end you will have to balance your worlds. Im sure on here plenty of ladies who can guide you with the emotional side of it. But if this lifestyle is something you want to pursue then you might have to a discussion or develop your boundaries around what you desire and what is real.

Reactions: wit
Hello!
take your time, so if you can start to recreate the hottest events in your mind with black dicks, watch videos, share photos and more over here and so you go getting more pleasantly in this new form of pleasure.
welcome!

Reactions: wit
Back