Starting out.....

My partner C knows of my strong desires to see her enjoying and being enjoyed by another guy. For sometime our bedroom fantasy was for C to have a massage and for her massure to get ever more intimate with her. The role play used to go on for an hour or so with a gentle lead up to the point where I would ask her if she would like to be fucked by her massure. At first she wouldn't answer but after a quite a few nights of this particular role play she started to say 'yes, I want him to fuck me'. We would imagine C being fucked while I sat close by watching and wanking at the sight of my pretty wife to be being pleasured by her new friend. C is about 5' 6" very slim with long dark hair, very pretty face and gorgeous pert 34c bust. She is naturally shy but started to get more and more into the fantasy.... Eventually the massage fantasy moved on to an ******* situation fantasy, and finally, a young fit black delivery driver. And this is the really interesting bit... The guy we fantasise C enjoying and being enjoyed by actually exists, and has delivered parcels to our home on more than one occasion. Most recently out talk was about C answering the door to him in a revealing baby doll nightie and for Christmas I bought her one.... She came to bed wearing it during Christmas and I asked her to imagine she was in bed with this guy. I explained I wanted her to imagine it was him undoing the bow that held the flimsy material together, and that it was his hands exploring her breasts and playing with her nipples. I have never known her so wet. She came loudly as her imaginary lover fingered her climax. Normally after being brought off by me fingers she says 'fuck me now please'. This time ws no different except this time i asked her 'who would you like to fuck you, me or xxx' to which she replied 'I don't mind, who ever gets there first.... I replied in that case xxx is going to fuck you while I watch. She asked if I'd be wanking while I watched to which I agreed. That was really the first time our role play extended to this black guy enjoying C while I watched. Now it is just about our only fantasy and sex nowadays is always the same with C being fingered while I tell her how much I'd like xxx to be doing what I am doing to her. One of the sexiest things she ever did was to wank me off because she was on her period, but as she wanked me she got me to imagine she was doing it because she was too sore after being fucked by xxx and described how he had taken her.... It is still only fantasy but hopefully that will change. Any advice you can give me would be very much appreciated!

My partner C knows of my strong desires to see her enjoying and being enjoyed by another guy. For sometime our bedroom fantasy was for C to have a massage and for her massure to get ever more intimate with her. The role play used to go on for an hour or so with a gentle lead up to the point where I would ask her if she would like to be fucked by her massure. At first she wouldn't answer but after a quite a few nights of this particular role play she started to say 'yes, I want him to fuck me'. We would imagine C being fucked while I sat close by watching and wanking at the sight of my pretty wife to be being pleasured by her new friend. C is about 5' 6" very slim with long dark hair, very pretty face and gorgeous pert 34c bust. She is naturally shy but started to get more and more into the fantasy.... Eventually the massage fantasy moved on to an ******* situation fantasy, and finally, a young fit black delivery driver. And this is the really interesting bit... The guy we fantasise C enjoying and being enjoyed by actually exists, and has delivered parcels to our home on more than one occasion. Most recently out talk was about C answering the door to him in a revealing baby doll nightie and for Christmas I bought her one.... She came to bed wearing it during Christmas and I asked her to imagine she was in bed with this guy. I explained I wanted her to imagine it was him undoing the bow that held the flimsy material together, and that it was his hands exploring her breasts and playing with her nipples. I have never known her so wet. She came loudly as her imaginary lover fingered her climax. Normally after being brought off by me fingers she says 'fuck me now please'. This time ws no different except this time i asked her 'who would you like to fuck you, me or xxx' to which she replied 'I don't mind, who ever gets there first.... I replied in that case xxx is going to fuck you while I watch. She asked if I'd be wanking while I watched to which I agreed. That was really the first time our role play extended to this black guy enjoying C while I watched. Now it is just about our only fantasy and sex nowadays is always the same with C being fingered while I tell her how much I'd like xxx to be doing what I am doing to her. One of the sexiest things she ever did was to wank me off because she was on her period, but as she wanked me she got me to imagine she was doing it because she was too sore after being fucked by xxx and described how he had taken her.... It is still only fantasy but hopefully that will change. Any advice you can give me would be very much appreciated!
My wife knows my hopes & dreams for her to try her first bbc,a black guy works at the same place as her & i have seen him check her out when we saw him in town oneday. I told my wife that he had checked her-out,i think she likes it when she gets hit on.I would love to watch/film him fucking my wife.

Back