STAG cuckolding

Maleslave

Male
Gold Member
From
Belgium
I never have heard of it until discovering it on cuckyboy69 tumbler.

"STAG" cuckold.
tumblr_nzux8kSuO41v2saj0o1_500.jpg

Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold.
Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing.
They share with general cuckolds the desire to see their partners take on extra lovers while they remain monogamous but for the stag cuckold this is always by consent and any humiliation aspect is just a playful erotic teasing game with his wife rather than any real desire to be humiliated. He will never be humiliated or intimidated by his partner’s lovers. He is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing his wife or girlfriend being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she'll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for his wife or girlfriend with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term for the partner of most hotwives is a Stag cuckold or just STAG rather than cuckold.

source: http://hotwivesandgames.tumblr.com/

Never heard the term Stag Cuckold. My hubby always preferred me fucking other men, and I eagerly obliged! Going black-only took that to an even more exciting life-style. I guess when he gets home I will call him a stag...lol Well, maybe not because I guess he was a stag before I went black, and became a cut-off cuckold now. I am so confused!!!

Never heard the term Stag Cuckold. My hubby always preferred me fucking other men, and I eagerly obliged! Going black-only took that to an even more exciting life-style. I guess when he gets home I will call him a stag...lol Well, maybe not because I guess he was a stag before I went black, and became a cut-off cuckold now. I am so confused!!!
You shouldn't ! It's just what's in a name. Cuckold is actualy the term from teh past for a man getting cheated. A stag is a modern man who just love to see his wife get fucked by another man. Important is that he love you get fucked. I'm call myself a stag but i also love it when my wife use me as her sissy and humiliate me.

Back