Stag and vixen

curious1142

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Do any couples here consider themselves to have a stag/vixen relationship, rather than a cuckold/hotwife relationship? The stag is a man who loves to share his wife and watch her with other men, but doesn't desire any of the chastity or humiliation associated with being a cuckold. He still enjoys regular sex with his vixen. Personally I couldn't imagine being completely shut out from my own wife. I know some men might enjoy the denial and humiliation, but it's not for me. Any other guys feel this way? I'm also curious how single black men feel about this? Do they prefer a cuck, or it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Do any couples here consider themselves to have a stag/vixen relationship, rather than a cuckold/hotwife relationship? The stag is a man who loves to share his wife and watch her with other men, but doesn't desire any of the chastity or humiliation associated with being a cuckold. He still enjoys regular sex with his vixen. Personally I couldn't imagine being completely shut out from my own wife. I know some men might enjoy the denial and humiliation, but it's not for me. Any other guys feel this way? I'm also curious how single black men feel about this? Do they prefer a cuck, or it doesn't matter.

This is closer to what I feel. I am not into the denial, or the cock cages. I want to be able to have daily orgasms. I am more fluid on having sex with my lady, I mean, I could handle not having penetrative sex with her. Maybe limited blowjobs.

I can see me absorbing some denial and humiliation, but it would be limited.

Does a stag have any thoughts of humiliation at all during masturbation and arousal? Because this sounds like me but I do get off to humiliation by bull/wife. In real life i think just a friendly 3way fun event is all it is rather than it being all about emotion and roles.

Seems I'm more like this. We don't do the humiliation. I wouldn't mind having her play alone from time to time, but I like to watch and participate in any way she wants. She also tells me how much bigger a cock is than mine. How she loves being stretched by a big cock. That really is as far as it goes in that direction. She loves me watching her getting fucked. Everyone is different, to each their own.

Seems I'm more like this. We don't do the humiliation. I wouldn't mind having her play alone from time to time, but I like to watch and participate in any way she wants. She also tells me how much bigger a cock is than mine. How she loves being stretched by a big cock. That really is as far as it goes in that direction. She loves me watching her getting fucked. Everyone is different, to each their own.
A little teasing can be fun and a big turn on. But not blatant disrespect or humiliation.

That is us. My wife and I still have a good sex life but I do enjoy hearing about her sessions with her bull. I also love it when we go out and I offer her to other men.
That is just how Illike it nothing better than using a white girl while her partner gets to watch and after Illove making him clean my cock and drain my black nuts

I am firmly in the Stag category. I have no issues sharing my partner but I enjoy sex too much and have no desire to be cut off, denied, caged, etc.

No judgement on other men/couples and how they enjoy their sex life. Everyone has the right to define and enjoy their relationship as they see fit. If it works, then run with it and live it!

Cheers!

This is exactly how we would characterize ourselves. Hubby is NOT submissive at all.

I am a stag in our relationship

Back