St. Thomas - US Virgin Islands

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
We're heading to the island of St. Thomas for a vacation in November. Not sure if there are any members on here that live down there but thought I'd throw this out there now to see if we can set something up before we arrive.

Real and serious here, as I hope my B2W reputation supports, so we'll be looking for a night of BIG fun one of the evenings we are there. My wife is 33, gorgeous, great ass and body and a proud BBC slut.

Inbox us if you are an island local and hung like a pony, or bigger ;)

securedownload.jpeg

My family is actually from St. Thomas. I wish i was able to be down there at the same time. id love filling every inch of you while watching the sunset on Magans bay!

We're heading to the island of St. Thomas for a vacation in November. Not sure if there are any members on here that live down there but thought I'd throw this out there now to see if we can set something up before we arrive.

Real and serious here, as I hope my B2W reputation supports, so we'll be looking for a night of BIG fun one of the evenings we are there. My wife is 33, gorgeous, great ass and body and a proud BBC slut.

View attachment 436046

View attachment 436046

we will be in St Thomas nov 1-9 at Marriott frenchmans reef, she is not participating yet, but knows I am a cuckold! Maybe when she has drinks she will loosen up! She does love black men.........

We have booked a hotel room for one night on Friday 11/28 and we're looking to make it a true "black friday" with one lucky local..

anyone on here from down there?

I'm from St.Thomas but I live in Cali. I'm due for a trip back home. If I happen to be there next month I'll contact you I normally visit early November for my birthday

I'm from St.Thomas but I live in Cali. I'm due for a trip back home. If I happen to be there next month I'll contact you I normally visit early November for my birthday

Keep us posted.. we're a month away from our trip. If we can't arrange something ahead of time we will pick up a hot black guy at the pool bar or something. It's shouldn't be too hard to find a guy to fuck my hot wife ;)

Bumping back up... we leave in 48 hours and don't have anything lined up.. Craigslist doesn't seem to be a big thing down there either LOL.. we might have to try and pickup a BBC at the pool or bar of our hotel.

But wanted to see if this gets any hits on this site :D

Bumping back up... we leave in 48 hours and don't have anything lined up.. Craigslist doesn't seem to be a big thing down there either LOL.. we might have to try and pickup a BBC at the pool or bar of our hotel.

But wanted to see if this gets any hits on this site :D
did you have any luck?

Back