ssbbw looking for hung black man

ssbbw4hung

Couple
hi

I am Hispanic woman and my boyfriend is over seas (he is NOT military) right now and I want to meet black men to have to have fun with. San Antonio area only or willing to travel so San Antonio. 8" or more only please. No stings, just fun. I am a very large woman so, if that's not your type, I am not for you.

Jenny

Attachments

• jenny1.JPG
    jenny1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 102
hi

I am really looking for someone close to me that I can meet with. I want to meet someone locally that won't mind my boyfriend watching when he gets home again.

thanks for the nice note. I have to admit, your photo is HOT. I am sure you don't have any problems meeting women with that piece of equipment. God certainly was generous with you. :happy:

Thanks you for the compliment. I have to say that I am also thankful to God for being generous with me. I like bbw and unfortunately not many here in Seattle.

hi

I am Hispanic woman and my boyfriend is over seas (he is NOT military) right now and I want to meet black men to have to have fun with. San Antonio area only or willing to travel so San Antonio. 8" or more only please. No stings, just fun. I am a very large woman so, if that's not your type, I am not for you.

Jenny

Hi Jenny, I live in West Houston but I would love to talk and I can travel; I have family in SA, so it's not a problem for me. I am 38, black, and 8", so let's talk!

Back