Squirting?

She loves the bbc dildo and enjoyed herself in the pool today dreaming of a hard black stud.

QUOTE="bayareamilf, post: 772182, member: 63240"]Any black bulls have experience making women squirt? My wife is looking to try...[/QUOTE]

Its not rocket science to make a bitch squirt. However, if you're not endowed, forget about it. If you can reach her urethral sponge, you can make a bitch squirt. Now, with that said, what you do once you've reached her sponge, you've got to know what to do.
I've put you on the path, now the rest is up to you. Or, you can do like others have and bring her to me. I'll have her squirting in less than ten minutes

QUOTE="bayareamilf, post: 772182, member: 63240"]Any black bulls have experience making women squirt? My wife is looking to try...

Its not rocket science to make a bitch squirt. However, if you're not endowed, forget about it. If you can reach her urethral sponge, you can make a bitch squirt. Now, with that said, what you do once you've reached her sponge, you've got to know what to do.
I've put you on the path, now the rest is up to you. Or, you can do like others have and bring her to me. I'll have her squirting in less than ten minutes[/QUOTE]
I would luv to see you try...

Thanks for the info, looking forward to my first, my husband turned me on to BBC.

Back