squirting wife.(because of black cock)

dannj

hi my name is dan,i,ve been married to my wife suzy for 10 years now,and during this time me and suzy have been very much in love and faithful to each other,suzy is built very thick standing 5'7 and weighting around 165lbs with 38DD tits.our love making has always been good,but suzy complains sometimes that she can,t feel me inside her ,because i,m small in the cock dept.Last month suzy showed me a website where white wifes where fucked by big black cocks, i was stunned and angry at suzy for even thinking and looking at a site like this,my wife explained to me that she loved me very much,but had needs that were not being meet in the love making area because of my small cock,suzy finally convinced me to go along with it and give it a try,so at the beginging of november my wife had an extra martial affair with some hung black man,it was set up in our house in the master bedroom,,suzy said that his name was kevin,and that i could watch everything between him and her ,if i could handle it or she would tell me everything that occured between both of them,grudgingly stayed with suzy and meet kevin, after the small talk we all went to the bedroom where my wife and kevin were about to start fucking,as kevin got hard he had one of the biggest cocks i ever saw in my life,anywhere from 9 to 10 inches long. suzy sat on kevins enormous cock and was riding him up and down really hard,when out of nowhere suzy starting screaming i,m starting to come and then kevin gave her one more big thrust and my wife started to squirt pussy juice on kevins cock.,during this time i also started to get excited and jerked myself off without realizing what was going on, after my wifes black stud left,we talked about what just happened and how much we both enjoyed it, and looking for it to happen real soon agaain.
here are some pictures of my wife, the big black cock she is fucking and my small ass dick (can,t wait to here from some of you black bulls who want to fuck my wife)

Back