Squirters

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
6[1].jpg 6[1].jpg 5[5].jpg For a nasty mfkr like me there is nothing better than a squirter.
I used to fuck a lawyer here in DC who worked for the EPA and when I was eating her out she could fill my mouth with her cum, I would swallow it and she would still be squirting. Fucking amazing. Squirt away ladies!!!!! Give me every drop.

Big squirter here too. She squirts while being eaten, fucked, and fingered. The harder she cums, the more she squirts. I've seen her hit a guy in the chest while he was sitting between her legs. She is multi orgasmic and squirts numerous times in a session.
I would definitely enjoy her sweet juices squirting all over my face as a friend took her asshole!!!!!

I squirt several times during sex with my husband. I didn't know I was capable of it until I was 33 years old. When it happened my husband was eating me and I was talking on the phone with another guy. All of the sudden I was soaking him and he loved it. Even since I have been able to squirt at least once when we have sex. I can squirt when getting fucked or eaten. I consider myself lucky I guess. And Bed Bath and Beyond loves me as I am always buying new towels too! I literally soak the bed if I don't use 2 towels under my ass when we have sex. I will post a picture of a soaked towel soon.

I squirt several times during sex with my husband. I didn't know I was capable of it until I was 33 years old. When it happened my husband was eating me and I was talking on the phone with another guy. All of the sudden I was soaking him and he loved it. Even since I have been able to squirt at least once when we have sex. I can squirt when getting fucked or eaten. I consider myself lucky I guess. And Bed Bath and Beyond loves me as I am always buying new towels too! I literally soak the bed if I don't use 2 towels under my ass when we have sex. I will post a picture of a soaked towel soon.
I can definitely use your services here in DC. If your ever in the area hit me up. I want to taste test that sweet pussy ;)

Big squirter here too. She squirts while being eaten, fucked, and fingered. The harder she cums, the more she squirts. I've seen her hit a guy in the chest while he was sitting between her legs. She is multi orgasmic and squirts numerous times in a session.
You cant beat a squirter ever. Unless she is a squirter and has a twin!!!!!!!!

You cant beat a squirter ever. Unless she is a squirter and has a twin!!!!!!!!

Back