spreading my slut on teamviewer

A fun male chastity game called "Lotto Sex". The rules are simple and it's easy to play or change the rules to your own linking.
You start out with a bag containing 14 red beads, a white bead and one green bead. Green bead = sex for the manRed bead = punishment beads (number of spanks)White bead = quasi punishment bead. (delay of 7 days)Each day that the chastised male pleasures me orally I give him one green bead to add to the bag. Each day he fails to pleasure me (regardless of fault) I put 2 red beads in the bag. In addition a white bead is added to the bag for each day that passes. In addition I may reward him for good behavior or punish him for bad behavior by addition of the appropriate colored bead. If he has done something worthy I add a green bead and sometimes two.He may draw a bead from the bag any time he feels lucky. If he draws a green bead I give him sex, the bag is emptied and reset and the game begins again. If he draws a white bead he must wait seven days before he may draw again (red and green beads continuing to accrue). If he draws a red bead we total the number of red and white beads in the sack, I spank him that many times, the bag is reset and the game begins again.(Obviously the red beads are pulled most often. This is the fun of the game. Chastity is pretty much continuous but with some hope of release with the green bead. Also, the better he acts the more green beads accumulate in the bag increasing the chance of him pulling a green sex bead.)Obviously a couple could add additional bead colors to make the game more interesting as well. Depending on the type of play a couple enjoys here are a few suggestions:Orange Bead: One orange bead is added to the bag. If the male pulls the orange bead he must submit to a strap-on session with his wife. (But some males very much like this...so it could be a pleasure bead or a punishment bead if the male does not like anal sex.Black Bead: For a couple engaged in cuckolding the black bead could mean the submissive must orally pleasure his wife's lover.Purple Bead: A purple bead might added and means the submissive has to submit to a full day of being filled with a butt plug.

Back