Splash Mocha hotel takeover

Who is going to the Splash Mocha hotel takeover in Melbourne, Fl next week? It's August 18-21st. It's all BBC's and couples who want to meet them. Just seeing if anyone on here is planning on going? You can message me or reply if you want more details.
Would love details

Who is going to the Splash Mocha hotel takeover in Melbourne, Fl next week? It's August 18-21st. It's all BBC's and couples who want to meet them. Just seeing if anyone on here is planning on going? You can message me or reply if you want more details.

I am taking my wife. She is a BBC virgin. Maybe not after this party. The hotel is in North WEST SECTION OF broward county Coral Springs Parkland area

Splash Mocha invades

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

The Lifestyles Ultimate Interracial Party!!

August 17-20, 2017

There might still be rooms and you could buy a day pass.

https://www.splashmocha.com/

We are going to be there.

It is a very respectful fun scene, you shouldnt have any issues with anything at all. They(the people that put it on)cater to the couples. Plenty of BBC to go around as well. Hotel is nice if it is the same one as last year. We will probably end up going just cant commit just yet

Back