Splash Mocha Explained

BOOKED!!!

I’m booked for Splash Mocha in Fort Lauderdale in August 2020! Now, I’ll be happy if I meet just one for real white cuckold couple there where both the man and the woman are into the same kind of things I am (see my profile). I’ll have my own room, so what’s said and done won’t have to be heard or seen by anybody else outside of my private room. What happens in the privacy of HBC’s room stays in HBC’s room! Besides, since it will be a total “hotel takeover”, that will offer a safe place for some public fantasy roleplay too if that’s what the couple wants. I’m particularly interested in couples where the woman is relatively new to the scene (but of course will entertain all interested parties), and she's super amped-up and excited to experiment and “let her hair down some” so to speak in a no-pressure, non-stressful environment for her. I’ll be bringing plenty of my preferred condoms, plus I think I will get tested just prior to arrival in order to have on-hand proof that I’m clean . . . you know . . . just in case hehehe ;)

Last edited:
We are booked for Ft Lauderdale aug 2020 and Houston 2020.
We went to splash Mocha aug 2019 in Ft Lauderdale and it was epic. The best adult vacation we ever had. It’s very much for us and we plan on attending again and again. Big thanks to TJ for putting together such a well planned event. It is a must do vacation for those into this lifestyle. Lots of sexy people from all around the world.

Pic from Splash Ft Lauderdale 2019 “The Queen Of Spade Of Dallas Tx with a couple prime Bulls we met at Splash”.
Love your profile, what is the Houston event called?

Love your profile, what is the Houston event called?
The Houston Event has been postponed to 2021 due to the hotel's remodel being pushed back which will end up in the middle of the event we had planned. We prefer not putting our guests through a hotel remodel. The new dates will be announced soon, please watch our website at splashmocha.com

Sincerely,

Your Splash Mocha Team~

BOOKED!!!

I’m booked for Splash Mocha in Fort Lauderdale in August 2020! Now, I’ll be happy if I meet just one for real white cuckold couple there where both the man and the woman are into the same kind of things I am (see my profile). I’ll have my own room, so what’s said and done won’t have to be heard or seen by anybody else outside of my private room. What happens in the privacy of HBC’s room stays in HBC’s room! Besides, since it will be a total “hotel takeover”, that will offer a safe place for some public fantasy roleplay too if that’s what the couple wants. I’m particularly interested in couples where the woman is relatively new to the scene (but of course will entertain all interested parties), and she's super amped-up and excited to experiment and “let her hair down some” so to speak in a no-pressure, non-stressful environment for her. I’ll be bringing plenty of my preferred condoms, plus I think I will get tested just prior to arrival in order to have on-hand proof that I’m clean . . . you know . . . just in case hehehe ;)
We look forward to seeing you next year!

I will be attending in February 2020 as well, would love to know more about good fellaz and possibly become one. I’m in New Orleans.
Hello,

You can find out more about Splash Mocha at www.splashmocha.com. If you are interested in becoming a Goodfellaz, you will need to contact them directly as they are a separate group from Splash Mocha. You will need to contact Thegoodtj for more information on his group.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Event question:

We're a Stag and Vixen Couple and very much active in the swinging lifestyle. It goes without staying that there will be plenty of hot black men there for me to play with.

My question is this: It is just black men (seeking white women) attending? Is it black couples seeking white couples? Black women seeking white men and women? Trying to get a handle on the "menu" of the event - my husband likes to play with other as well.

Anyone with info on this?

Thanks!

Event question:

We're a Stag and Vixen Couple and very much active in the swinging lifestyle. It goes without staying that there will be plenty of hot black men there for me to play with.

My question is this: It is just black men (seeking white women) attending? Is it black couples seeking white couples? Black women seeking white men and women? Trying to get a handle on the "menu" of the event - my husband likes to play with other as well.

Anyone with info on this?

Thanks!
I am bringing my girl and she plays with black men white men and black and white women so at least she will have us.

Greetings from Theg00dfellaz, I am TJ the host of the largest Interracial event in the United States.

Splash Mocha is a 3 day complete Hotel Takeover where an entire hotel is leased for the event to bring to you a virtual WONDERLAND of fun and frolic featuring Theg00dfellaz Ultimate Interracial Fantasy FulfillHERS.

That means every hotel room as well as the hotel meeting rooms. The hotels meetings rooms are transformed into open on PREMISE playrooms as we bring the party to the hotel with our own box springs and mattresses to the party.

What you have is an opportunity to meet, greet, mix and mingle with other likeminded couples and singles who enjoy Interracial Related Parties. For the past 4 years the event has sold out.

We have theme specific playrooms, daily theme specific seminars, Speed Dating, Nightly Themed Dances and some of the most erotic on PREMISE playrooms the lifestyle has to offer. Not too mention our very own Dungeon featuring our very own Dungeon Master Sur Dreads out of Ft Lauderdale.

Splash Mocha is the only True Hot Wife Lifestyle event which is growing into one of the biggest Conventions in the US.

Feel free to ask any questions. Due to the demand and success of the event we are expanding to Atlanta Georgia Area in February 2020 and Houston Texas November 2020. In addition to our Ft Lauderdale Area August 2020 Party.

TJ
I’ll definitely try and make it to the one in Houston

Back