Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

I'm going to start one and I have an event app that will be sent out to registered guests who want to download the app and communicate with other attendees before the event.

We unveiled it at Mocha this year and was a nice addon feature.

TJ
Will you be sending a link for Atlanta?

We are hosting a weeklong hotel Takeover in Cap D'agde June 5-10, 2019 featuring 45 G00dfellaz for a week of fun and Debauchery visit www.theg00dfellaz.com

TJ
I know this is an old post, but I need to set the record straight. Please keep in mind that Splash Mocha and The G00dfellaz are two separate entities/companies. Splash Mocha does not sponsor the Takeover in Cap D'agde then or in the future.

If you have any questions about Splash Mocha, please do not hesitate to ask. If you have questions about The G00dfellaz you will need to direct them to TJ.

Sincerely,

Wayne, Owner
Splash Mocha

Would really like to chat with couples that have been to get their perspective. Want to propose this event to my wife.

I would really like to communicate with any white cuck couples that might be going to Fort Lauderdale beforehand to see if I might be able to lineup some fun time, or at least a chance to meet socially in Florida to see if we might want to play. Three days will fly by in a flash. Remember that time flies when you’re having fun! So, I think that to communicate with like-minded people beforehand would be ideal. I plan to arrive one day in advance for a total of four nights on premises.

Last edited:
Back