Spit or Swallow?

If I spent all that time sucking his dick you better believe I'm swallowing that; that's my reward! Although I prefer to just deepthroat until they cum, if ypou exercise your throat muscles enough you can "swallow" around their cock. Always a fan favorite.

If the man cums with his cock deep in your mouth and he keeps it there all the cum goes down your throat it is why some people want it licked up. If the guy cums and your let it run down his shaft over his balls and then lick it up and repat it a few times it often drives them crazy

If the man cums with his cock deep in your mouth and he keeps it there all the cum goes down your throat it is why some people want it licked up. If the guy cums and your let it run down his shaft over his balls and then lick it up and repat it a few times it often drives them crazy
You are correct,I let him cum in my mouth but let it drip down his shaft to his balls and ass ,then take time to clean it up and yes he does respond and end up again hard.

Cum don't taste bad to me, but there are things which taste better. But if he want to cum in my mouth, i surely swallow.I don't want him to feel rejected, especially not in the moment he cums. But i prefer if he cums on my face. It's because, i like it to be involved in his orgasm, to feel and to see him cum. To be sure if he is lucky and satisfied. If a guy cums on my face, it's also a prove of his lust or love for me.

If he cums in my mouth, of course I am going to swallow it. Not swallowing your lovers sperm is disrespectful. I cant imagine a bigger let down than stopping a blowjob right as he is about to orgasm. Girls who disagree, what would you think if your man stopped fucking or eating your pussy right when you came? You would drop him like a bad habit.

Not to mention the mess. I give a blowjob, he cums, I swallow, no muss no fuss. If I stop then he cums all over my hand or his hand or my couch or my dress...*******, I have to go back to work and now I have to wipe this stain off my blouse! No thanks!

After a while, you get used to, and even like the taste.

Plus, it shows respect and adoration of your bull.

Real girls swallow!
Such a good little slut

Back