Spicing Up the Marriage

Do you like watching your wife dance and flirt with other men?

• Yes, very hot.

Votes: 200 94.8%
  • No, I get jealous

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Checking results

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I were married 4 years before she started having sex with others. We have now been in this lifestyle for the past 14 years and it has been terrific. Often, we like to go to a lounge separately. She will sit at the bar, and I will find a place where i am able to watch her flirt. She usually begins by showing a lot of leg and/or cleavage. When she finds someone interested in her that she is interested in, usually a black man, she will make eye contact with me and smile. It susually is no time before one or more guys are hitting on her. Next, usually comes a dance or two, and it is so awesome to watch her dance real close while the guy runs his hands all over her body while they dance. I like sitting some place where I can also hear the conversation among guys when she goes to the ladies room. I often hear things like what a firm butt she has; how bad they want to fuck her; how she rubbed his dick while they were dancing, etc. If she ends up having sex with someone, I love the wetness of her pussy and panties when she comes home. If i get to watch, I love the sounds of the two of them and the way she asks to be fucked really hard by the guy.

1.jpg

My wife and I were married 4 years before she started having sex with others. Se have now been in this lifestyle for the past 14 years and it has been terrific. Often, we like to go to a lounge separately. She will sit at the bar, and I will find I enjoyed seeing my wife a place where i am able to watch her flirt. She usually begins by showing a lot of leg and/or cleavage. When she finds someone interested in her that she is interested in, usually a black man, she will make eye contact with me and smile. It susually is no time before one or more guys are hitting on her. Next, usually comes a dance or two, and it is so awesome to watch her dance real close while the guy runs his hands all over her body while they dance. I like sitting some place where I can also hear the conversation among guys when she goes to the ladies room. I often hear things like what a firm butt she has; how bad they want to fuck her; how she rubbed his dick while they were dancing, etc. If she ends up having sex with someone, I love the wetness of her pussy and panties when she comes home. If i get to watch, I love the sounds of the two of them and the way she asks to be fucked really hard by the guy.

View attachment 6381
my wife was seeing many men before I met her, I wanted her to keep on seeing men after we were married because I really enjoyed watching my wife being made extremely happy I also love watching her being fucked real hard. We did everything anyone could imagine as far as fucking goes.

It was always enjoy your my life watching my wife dancing with total strangers getting a real horny eventually taking them home with us are taking her home with them I was okay whichever way it turned out. My satisfaction was watching men having a good time with my wife with absolutely no limits on the dance floor or any other place for that matter.
Regards Joe

I watch their hands slip down to her ass, then they lean in and whisper something, I don't know what. Nor do I know what she whispers back to them. It is excruciating.

my wife was seeing many men before I met her, I wanted her to keep on seeing men after we were married because I really enjoyed watching my wife being made extremely happy I also love watching her being fucked real hard. We did everything anyone could imagine as far as fucking goes.

Same here. My wife was spreading her legs for several different men when we met and continued to do so all through our relationship before and after marriage. I can't get enough of watching some guy we just met that night, pounding her pussy so hard that she grunts more than she moans.

Back