Spicing Up the Marriage

Do you like watching your wife dance and flirt with other men?

• Yes, very hot.

Votes: 200 94.8%
  • No, I get jealous

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Checking results

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters
Two years after marriage I left on a very long business trip. A whole year without my wife, naturally I tried to fuck any woman I could. Later I found out that she behaved in exactly the same manner. When we finally met it was like old flame flaring up again. That's when I realised that every marriage even very strong and passionatre needs spicing up. And so we continued for many years - basically cheating on each other. Until finally around 17th anniversary, we openly discussed swinging. That's when real spicing up started. We are abolutely happy now - and wish similar happiness to all couples on this website.

When we would go out of town and she would be dressed like a total slut and go in the bar by herself and I come in and watch her being handled by different strange black guys. If she ever disappeared I knew that some black guy or guys were doing what ever they want to my wife
we love doing the same away from home at home she plays like this but alone while I wait for her to come home or call to pick her up

I watched my wife one Christmas dancing with her ex. I watched him pull her close, whispering to her, his hand sliding down her back and his eyes looking down her dress. I should have cut in and stopped it but my mouth went dry, my stomach felt somehow empty and I had a strange tingling in my groin. I wanted it to stop. I wanted her to move his hand, to slap him. But....... I did nothing, I watched. Did I want it to go further? Was I waiting to see if they slipped outside? Was she aroused? Could she feel his hard cock pressing into her? He definately wanted her. Did she want him? Was she remembering when he used to fuck her? Was he better than me? Did I want them to fuck each other again? My mind was in a whirl.

I watched my wife one Christmas dancing with her ex. I watched him pull her close, whispering to her, his hand sliding down her back and his eyes looking down her dress. I should have cut in and stopped it but my mouth went dry, my stomach felt somehow empty and I had a strange tingling in my groin. I wanted it to stop. I wanted her to move his hand, to slap him. But....... I did nothing, I watched. Did I want it to go further? Was I waiting to see if they slipped outside? Was she aroused? Could she feel his hard cock pressing into her? He definately wanted her. Did she want him? Was she remembering when he used to fuck her? Was he better than me? Did I want them to fuck each other again? My mind was in a whirl.
. The passions of a true cuckhold. Wanting her to fuck other men. Knowing its what she wants. And that she will do it.

Back