spent the night with her lover again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ohiobbcslut, May 21, 2014.

1. ohiobbcslut

ohiobbcslut Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    went and spent the night with her lover again so she could get some more of his black cock
    and making her squirt over and over as she took that black cock like a good bbc slut should do
    part two to come steph and bigdee pt 7 003.JPG

Attached Files:

ssparky88, Dpad, Ray and 4 others like this.
  2. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

Lucky guy

3. megdatiger552

megdatiger552 Well-Known Member

4. ohiobbcslut

US
    here is part 2 of that night
    I got his black cock a total of 3 times from Sunday to Monday morning

Attached Files:

Dpad, Ray, cmhBBC and 2 others like this.
  5. ohiobbcslut

US
    Sunday night I slept with my lover and Monday morning I was woken up by my lover
    telling me to suck his cock and the he told me he wanted me from behind so he pushed to the end of the bed and got behind me and made love to me hard and fast I screamed out loud so my hubby could hear me getting fucked by my lovers black cock
    he fucked me for a good half hour or so while my hubby sat in the dinning room listening to me and I got another load of his hot cum deep in my white pussy

6. Tisha N Jamal

Tisha N Jamal New Member

pretty hot!

7. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My second wife was always discrete about meeting her black lover until I caught her sucking him on our couch, the next time he come to town a couple months later she stayed the night with him at his hotel room. The next time she said it was foolish for him to pay for a hotel room when he could stay at our house, she fixed up the guest room for him and she stayed with him. She didnt try and keep her voice down she had to know I could hear it all.

secretbbccuckdaddy likes this.
  8. ohiobbcslut

US
    oh I wasn't being quiet by no means
    I was yelling out to him to " pound that fuckin pussy , fuck me with that black cock , you are making me squirt "
    knowing my hubby was listening to me getting my lovers cock deep in my pussy

Chip likes this.
  9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    That sounds about the same my wife would never use the word fuck in public but with her black lover it was said over and over