Spanking during Sex

I'm not black but even I love firmly but affectionately spanking a woman's nice big ass at all times, both inside and outside the bedroom.

I spank my girlfriend when she's taking me from behind. I would definitely want a bull to spank her when he's fucking her in the ass. She tends to pull away some when I first slide in to her ass. I'm sure she would do the same if she takes a BBC in her ass. I would be disappointed if the bull didn't smack that ass good.

My wife never showed any interest in spanking. However, once the topic of black men came up she said she would like to spanked by a black man. We did watch a couple of videos where she saw black men spanking wives asses rather hard so she might have picked it up from there. But why no interest in me spanking her? She never asks but she is certainly ready for a black man to bring her some pain.
It's just an odd dynamic that I have yet to ask her but thought about it after I saw this thread. For some reason black men have this thing where she seems more sexually liberated. She likes for me to talk dirty to her about it, not vulgar, just dirty. She responds with more intense orgasms when I am fingering her and she is watching a movie of a hung black guy fucking a white wife. And I mean intense, nothing like the orgasms she has with me.
And no, I'm not into humiliation so this isn't being said to get off on. It's just a simple fact that black men have an effect on my wife that I do not.

tumblr_os7ocyYfkL1wpaduio1_500.gif
I want to have the massage first

Back