Spanking during Sex

Interested to hear from "experts in the field" when it comes to spanking that ass during sex. Did it for the first time this afternoon and it was awesome. Wife's reaction to it was a huge turn on...she put out a passionate "yes!" each and every time I slapped it. I also grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled much more aggressive than usual...she loved that too. It all worked together.

Let me hear it...I'm a novice at best and want to take it to the next level!
Wear a belt the next you have sex. When you take of your pants (or she does), take the belt from it and get creative. It's a great way to be very softly touching her, just slightly gracing her skin to hitting her harder and harder. Gage reaction to not go to far. Ideally discus a stop word.

82197666.gif

Interested to hear from "experts in the field" when it comes to spanking that ass during sex. Did it for the first time this afternoon and it was awesome. Wife's reaction to it was a huge turn on...she put out a passionate "yes!" each and every time I slapped it. I also grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled much more aggressive than usual...she loved that too. It all worked together.

Let me hear it...I'm a novice at best and want to take it to the next level!
I've always loved it! A firm hand during, enough to leave a hand print but not going for like total pain.

Spanking is a big part of sex for us. When I walk in the bedroom many times she is naked, ass up, laying on the bed asking to be spanked. She confesses how naughty she had been and asks for her punishment. Definitely a turn on for both of us.

Spanking in our camp is the way to end any and all sex , It is not enjoyed at all. To each their own but thought I would add the other sides thought.

I love it when Anthony spanks me but my husband tried it and I had to tell him to stop it was like a little girl was doing it :bounce:. Told him to never do that again it was just to weird.

Back