Spanking during Sex

wbfbm19

Male
From
TX, US
Interested to hear from "experts in the field" when it comes to spanking that ass during sex. Did it for the first time this afternoon and it was awesome. Wife's reaction to it was a huge turn on...she put out a passionate "yes!" each and every time I slapped it. I also grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled much more aggressive than usual...she loved that too. It all worked together.

Let me hear it...I'm a novice at best and want to take it to the next level!

Interested to hear from "experts in the field" when it comes to spanking that ass during sex. Did it for the first time this afternoon and it was awesome. Wife's reaction to it was a huge turn on...she put out a passionate "yes!" each and every time I slapped it. I also grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled much more aggressive than usual...she loved that too. It all worked together.

Let me hear it...I'm a novice at best and want to take it to the next level!
Love a little spank, no bruises though. Not into that

My wife tells me one of things she has noticed about black men when they make love is they make women open up. She explained it to me this way, she has slept with her fair share of white men and, including me, she says her experience has been white men are far more reserved and vague in bed.
She says the videos show black men have a way of making love that excites her. She says they are more decisive in bed and to her it is obvious they are "using" a woman to pleasure themselves, and she likes that a lot!
For her, she says having a black man slap her ass, her pussy, or tits is going to draw her in more to him. To her he is demonstrating his command of her and it makes her want to open up more to receive him. She mentioned the cock on the face thing and she is praying that happens.

Back